• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
He says it is a 'transient phenomenon'. In other words untestable. Excellent stuff.
Not untestable. Science has to adapt to the circumstances it studies. Solar flares, hurricanes and meteor impacts are all transient, but we have figured out how to understand them.

One way to test it would be to get a whole new team of independent investigators out there. I expect that even a new team would have their own quota of equipment failures - everybody does - but hopefully the new team wouldn't make such a drama about it and just get on with the job.

One way to test it would be to get a whole new team of independent investigators out there. I expect that even a new team would have their own quota of equipment failures - everybody does - but hopefully the new team wouldn't make such a drama about it and just get on with the job.
Drama is what the show is really about. 'Reality' TV.

Having just waded my way through the whole of this thread, I now feel even more confused than before. One thing that really does interest me is the suggestion that Fugal's religion might have propelled him towards investigating the ranch. One of the posts seemed to say that Fugal had an agenda which was directly related to Mormonism. Also, is Taylor a Mormon or not? One poster said he was, another poster said he was the only one of the investigating team who was not of the faith.

Having just waded my way through the whole of this thread, I now feel even more confused than before. One thing that really does interest me is the suggestion that Fugal's religion might have propelled him towards investigating the ranch. One of the posts seemed to say that Fugal had an agenda which was directly related to Mormonism. Also, is Taylor a Mormon or not? One poster said he was, another poster said he was the only one of the investigating team who was not of the faith.
Well done and yes, I find it confusing too but it is at least an interesting study into peoples beliefs, Mormon or otherwise.

The influence of the Mormon religion seems to be around the portals that they think are around or over the ranch. I think either to move to the next world or to communicate with it as Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormon religion did?

Dr Taylor certainly does seem to be wearing the Mormon underwear mentioned a few pages back. It is either that or he always wears a t-shirt under his shirt in order to troll viewers keep warm. I am not sure if it is important or not since he came as a condition of the production company and not as part of the team Mr Fugal chose.

Nobody else has failures like these. It is clear that something is actively countering every move they make, by pushing rockets off course, turning off vital equipment, changing spatial co-ordinates, deleting computer files, etc. This is not a matter or chance.

Nobody else has failures like these. It is clear that something is actively countering every move they make, by pushing rockets off course, turning off vital equipment, changing spatial co-ordinates, deleting computer files, etc. This is not a matter or chance.
I understood @eburacum's post as stating that all investigative teams have equipment failures per se, but that it would be interesting to have another team (without influence of tv producers) out to see if they have the same issues/failures with their equipment.

I have been following the thread, but I do remain skeptical to any project which is, basically, a tv production. I would be very interested to see a second impartial (not beholden to maintaining viewership) investigation.

I understood @eburacum's post as stating that all investigative teams have equipment failures per se, but that it would be interesting to have another team (without influence of tv producers) out to see if they have the same issues/failures with their equipment.

I have been following the thread, but I do remain skeptical to any project which is, basically, a tv production. I would be very interested to see a second impartial (not beholden to maintaining viewership) investigation.
The problem is, who would be chosen to record the activity? If not a TV company, it would have to be someone with skilled cameramen and professional equipment, and who would pay for it all? If Fugal paid another company to do the recording, he would then be facing accusations of having paid someone to fake the results he wanted or something. The current Intelligence community doesn't seem to want to take that on board.

For those who are able to get current episodes, the next episode Travis sends up 200 light drones over the mesa.

For me it will on tonight April 25th.

I doubt Fugal is faking anything. Certainly most of the participants are too invested in the paranormal interpretation of the phenomena involved, but they probably aren't deliberately faking anything either.

Although sometimes the phenomena turn up suspiciously on cue, but that could easily be explained by over-enthusiastic editors- I have noticed several instances where the data and dates on the equipment does not match the spoken narration, but is that really mendacious?

The problem is, who would be chosen to record the activity? If not a TV company, it would have to be someone with skilled cameramen and professional equipment, and who would pay for it all? If Fugal paid another company to do the recording, he would then be facing accusations of having paid someone to fake the results he wanted or something. The current Intelligence community doesn't seem to want to take that on board.
Yes, no interest or no funding for research is a problem.

I have not said that anything is faked, only that I am skeptical of anything that is made for entertainment of the masses.

I would be interested in more than one investigation being done to see if the odd problems persist.

Just to dial back from the discussion about the television show for a moment....When the large wolf-like creature was shot at point blank range by the pre-Bigelow ranch owners in order to get it to release a calf, it is said that a piece of flesh was detached from the animal. Does anyone know what happened to such a sample? It's always struck me as odd that it doesn't appear to have been kept. Surely such an odd event would make the witnesses want to retain evidence? I'm normally really quite open minded about this kind of phenomena, but something isn't really adding up here.

Just to dial back from the discussion about the television show for a moment....When the large wolf-like creature was shot at point blank range by the pre-Bigelow ranch owners in order to get it to release a calf, it is said that a piece of flesh was detached from the animal. Does anyone know what happened to such a sample? It's always struck me as odd that it doesn't appear to have been kept. Surely such an odd event would make the witnesses want to retain evidence? I'm normally really quite open minded about this kind of phenomena, but something isn't really adding up here.
I suspect it is a story, not something that actually happened or that flesh would have been saved or if not it would have been mentioned why. I don't trust any of the stories that come from before Bigelow brought NIDS in to investigate.

I doubt Fugal is faking anything. Certainly most of the participants are too invested in the paranormal interpretation of the phenomena involved, but they probably aren't deliberately faking anything either.

Although sometimes the phenomena turn up suspiciously on cue, but that could easily be explained by over-enthusiastic editors- I have noticed several instances where the data and dates on the equipment does not match the spoken narration, but is that really mendacious?
I agree, Fugal is not faking anything but the show is heavily edited. And I still think he has some agenda other than UFO's and paranormal.

I suspect it is a story, not something that actually happened or that flesh would have been saved or if not it would have been mentioned why. I don't trust any of the stories that come from before Bigelow brought NIDS in to investigate.

That is an interesting response, thank you.

Do you know if the report of the shooting arose before Bigelow bought the ranch, or after? Was it a 'teaser' to get the ranch sold quick maybe?

That is an interesting response, thank you.

Do you know if the report of the shooting arose before Bigelow bought the ranch, or after? Was it a 'teaser' to get the ranch sold quick maybe?
I am not sure. I know that the Bigelow crew describe an experience of a huge wolf like creature, something about human foot prints that become huge wolf foot prints as they followed them, like what ever they were tracking morphed from human to wolf. I really wish they made the actual science experiements and data public from the Bigelow years, the NIDS data.

I am not sure. I know that the Bigelow crew describe an experience of a huge wolf like creature, something about human foot prints that become huge wolf foot prints as they followed them, like what ever they were tracking morphed from human to wolf. I really wish they made the actual science experiements and data public from the Bigelow years, the NIDS data.

Thanks. I've never heard anything previously about wolf and human footprint morphing together.

Just to make sure that we are on the same page here, the incident that I am talking about is the the one that apparently occurred on the same day that the Sherman/Gorman family moved in. A large wolf- like creature walked up to the family as they exited their car, showing no fear, or any of the normal responses one would expect, and then grabbed a calf by the nose. Several shots were fired into the animal (resulting in the wound and possible sample mentioned previously) which then trotted calmly away. Several family members tracked the animal via its footprints for a quite considerable distance before the prints simply vanished. I have never heard of the prints going from wolf to human, or vice versa, only that they were large canid prints which simply stopped in the mud.

I can not see any difference between a Rabbi confronting unseen portals and a priest preforming an exorcism.

Skinwalker Ranch is a portal to things unknown and the UAPs seen is a coincidence side story who just happened to be there also.

Thanks. I've never heard anything previously about wolf and human footprint morphing together.

Just to make sure that we are on the same page here, the incident that I am talking about is the the one that apparently occurred on the same day that the Sherman/Gorman family moved in. A large wolf- like creature walked up to the family as they exited their car, showing no fear, or any of the normal responses one would expect, and then grabbed a calf by the nose. Several shots were fired into the animal (resulting in the wound and possible sample mentioned previously) which then trotted calmly away. Several family members tracked the animal via its footprints for a quite considerable distance before the prints simply vanished. I have never heard of the prints going from wolf to human, or vice versa, only that they were large canid prints which simply stopped in the mud.
I didn't hear about that story. It could be possible that a wolf is so used to humans it is not afraid of them, it happens when people in the city I live in start feeding coyotes, then the coyotes get brave and grab dogs that people are walking, it is a bad idea to feed wild animals but lots of people do it. We even had an incident 2 years ago where a 8 year old girl was walking her dog and the coyote went for her but t the little dog jumped the coyote to protect the girl. Unfortunately the coyote killed the dog before an adult could get to them. Maybe that was what was going on with that wolf.

I can not see any difference between a Rabbi confronting unseen portals and a priest preforming an exorcism.

Skinwalker Ranch is a portal to things unknown and the UAPs seen is a coincidence side story who just happened to be there also.
There is a big difference, the Rabbi was opening a portal near a building, an exorcist tries to remove entities/demons from a human.

I really wish they made the actual science experiments and data public from the Bigelow years, the NIDS data.
That data is very thin on the ground. To me the most impressive event was the appearance of a portal, with a humanoid figure apparently passing through; this was (allegedly) visible in a night vision scope, and was photographed, but all that could be seen was a vague light.
Their instruments had failed to record anything unusual. The photos were disappointing, showing only a single very faint blurry light in one and nothing on the rest of the roll of film. What had Mike witnessed crawling through the strange three-dimensional tunnel? What was that large, featureless, bulky humanoid creature that stood up and walked away silently into the darkness?
Perhaps it would be useful to see this vague photo, although it seems doubtful.

Apparently the piece of flesh decomposed very rapidly and I doubt that the rancher would have made any special efforts to preserve it. By all accounts the Shermans were extremely genuine people in shock over the crazy things that were happening to them. I have no reason to doubt any of the pre-NIDs accounts.

I didn't hear about that story. It could be possible that a wolf is so used to humans it is not afraid of them, it happens when people in the city I live in start feeding coyotes, then the coyotes get brave and grab dogs that people are walking, it is a bad idea to feed wild animals but lots of people do it. We even had an incident 2 years ago where a 8 year old girl was walking her dog and the coyote went for her but t the little dog jumped the coyote to protect the girl. Unfortunately the coyote killed the dog before an adult could get to them. Maybe that was what was going on with that wolf.
The most disturbing feature of that wolf was its size. Apparently at a later time it reappeared when Mrs Sherman was in her car and it was so big that its head was out of sight above the car side window. Apparently wolves that size were around several thousand years ago.

For those who can see the newest episode, a respected company who has done hundreds of drone light shows, of course, none of their drones at Skinwalker Ranch worked right.

But what was more interesting is across the mesa on the Ute reservation is Bottle Lake which also has mysterious paranormal.

One can not be on the Ute reservation without their permission.

This is different from the Cherokee reservation near me where they want outsiders to come and gamble at their gambling halls.

I never heard that said either.

I didn't hear about that story.

Really? To be honest, and from the stuff I've read about the ranch, that is one of the very first stories that you will come across in any Skinwalker Ranch material. I'm in the UK, by the way......maybe the story is for some reason restricted wherever you are situated.

Really? To be honest, and from the stuff I've read about the ranch, that is one of the very first stories that you will come across in any Skinwalker Ranch material. I'm in the UK, by the way......maybe the story is for some reason restricted wherever you are situated.
No, that is the first story I heard about that ranch and the reason it is called Skinwalker ranch. The myth is that the Navajo skinwalker usuallly presents itself as a wolf, or a man that turns into a wolf. Like the Wendigo in other native myths.

No, that is the first story I heard about that ranch and the reason it is called Skinwalker ranch. The myth is that the Navajo skinwalker usuallly presents itself as a wolf, or a man that turns into a wolf. Like the Wendigo in other native myths.
The only quote I remember - was that the 'wolf-like' animal's prints ran out.

There have been a few wolf sightings besides that one, notably the wolf that stood (then ran) on its hind legs seen by the two Intelligence men. Ryan Skinner encounters the wolf at the end of one of his books.

Back