• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Where has @hunck disappeared to?
I mean, he hasn't been in since April 24th, and I know there is usually some amount of antipathy or disagreement between us on some things, but I'm concerned. I hope he's okay.
Aw, thanks for the concern. I’ve been in North Wales - Portmeiron, Snowdonia, Anglesey, etc - for a few days & have seen virtually no news during this time. I don’t really read news or do posting on the phone - too small & fiddly - so have been largely offline.

Incidentally, I noticed this village near the Llangollen Aqueduct.

1683117667785.png

Have not heard from @Endlessly Amazed recently. I hope everything is ok.

She lost her temper with another poster, swore at him and stated that accusations of bias against the U.S. had been unfairly dismissed. She has logged in since then, but not lately.

Regardless of that, her return would be good news; most of us have lost our tempers here at one time or another nd the management strive not to bear grudges over fleeting spats.

It doesn't matter.

She lost her temper with another poster, swore at him and stated that accusations of bias against the U.S. had been unfairly dismissed. She has logged in since then, but not lately.

Regardless of that, her return would be good news; most of us have lost our tempers here at one time or another nd the management strive not to bear grudges over fleeting spats.

It doesn't matter.
That was me. All over virtually nothing. She apologised but I said no need for one, we got to the gist of the story. As for bias, up until recently we had Enola, a US resident, voice of reason & magnanimity, as moderator. I never heard any comments from him about anti US bias..

It’s a shame as she was an interesting poster.

@Frideswide - you're concerningly-quiet at the moment....hope all is well

If members would like to see more posts by Frideswide—as I would—I might delicately point them towards her most recent posts and suggest they give some thought as to what kind of content tends to keep her away.

If members would like to see more posts by Frideswide—as I would—I might delicately point them towards her most recent posts and suggest they give some thought as to what kind of content tends to keep her away.
I'm very much missing my lady Princess @Frideswide at the moment. I hope she's well.

Back