Recent content by altered_boy

1. altered_boy

UFOs Around Anchorage (Alaska)

@EnolaGaia I will be answering your questions as soon as I have some time to sit down uninterrupted. But I just wanted to say that not ten minutes ago my roommate and I watched two more craft fly over us. Same look as usual, silent, and flying very low, towards the Chugach Mountain range. one...
  2. altered_boy

Candidly, I was not upset. I just wanted to dish out a little good "fun" myself. I didn't think much about who the recipients were, the goal was just to clarify that I'm not impressed with accusations of drug abuse. I didn't find it constructive or humorous, and while I think inquiries of all...
  3. altered_boy

Alaska's Underground "Dark Pyramid"

Al, you've probably made me laugh more than anyone on this forum. This is great. I just hope there isn't any violence over such wild miscommunication about this event. That would be a serious shame.
  4. altered_boy

As an afterthought, I just wanted to say thank you to some of you on this thread. If not for you, us drugged-out simpletons wouldn't be able to tell our asses from our elbows, and I for one am forever indebted to you. if it wasn't for some of you, i would've never been able to realize that I am...
  5. altered_boy

LMAO. good one. that is going to be a helluva interesting day in ufology. Seems like its gotten too big for some people to find the humor in. At this point I'm not wondering if anyone will actually show up, but how many. smh
  6. altered_boy

My UFO Experience

All very interesting, feinman. You have read my UFO thread from Alaska, and I find it a fun little tidbit that I lived for a year in Eugene. nice place, I liked it. the rain annoyed me though. for some reason, I'll take snow over rain. anyways, allow me to ask a couple questions, knowing that...
  7. altered_boy

HA! I hear the Indiana Jones music playin the background. Something I've been planning to do for a long time, as my availability for research permits (I have a lot of irons in the fire). In all honestly, I would be pretty scared to go looking for this supposed helicopter pad and mineshaft that...
  8. altered_boy

LMAO don't worry, this is all to be expected when you post these things online. I know the game. not afraid to consider different POVs and also not afraid to call out a troll when I see one. I think I've been pretty civil and open minded with these posts so if any of you wanna start getting...
  9. altered_boy

Hey. How about being a little civil, eh? I haven't taken psychedelics in over three years, and the couple years before that had minimal use. I had my experimentation days but those correlate to one sighting. if you're suggesting that I'm perma-fried then I have nothing to really say to that...
  10. altered_boy

I have thought about this some, and haven't had a chance to thoroughly investigate it. on account of some other pressing research-related projects I have been wrapping up. but since I am finished with those now, and I keep seeing these things in the sky, I will definitely be scouring old reports...
  11. altered_boy

Lol, surely a question worth asking. But I did have my eyes checked by an optician six months ago, and they said I just need reading glasses for long stints in front of a computer or book. And I did actually wear these glasses the night I saw dozens in the sky, but it really doesn't help see...
  12. altered_boy

@skinny I am going to have to reread Carl Jung's "Flying Saucers" because its been so long, but what you are talking about is very much in line with his theories on the phenomena. You're right, there has always been a curve of the sightings changing with the public perspective and media, and...
  13. altered_boy

Very interesting, I will have to look more into what could have potentially induced the problems with DEW or WACS. Agreed. what I mean by "case closed" is more like, this current line of thought has reached its dead end. I think between LMH's ambiguity and the loose ends in practically all...
  14. altered_boy

Well, I am only beginning to flesh this out, and I'm no expert. But I'll lay out the points of interest in the esoteric nature of color and where its pointed the direction of my thoughts. Firstly, found it an interesting side-note that Goethe was a crucial foundation to scientific color theory...
  15. altered_boy

Does Anyone Here Have Psychic Abilities?

I have absolutely had premonitory dreams, but never at my own will. I think if anyone can learn to harness "ESP" its by simply learning to be a good tuning-fork. I don't think its as simple as summoning a vision of the future at will, etcetera. My hunch is that will ultimately has little to do...