1. dannycheveaux1

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

Confused with Damien's litle tricycle in The Omen? Go to 1m 19 secs
  2. dannycheveaux1

Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot Film

The muscle movement in the leg is really interesting
  3. dannycheveaux1

Historic UFO Encounters: Newspaper Articles

Brilliant Feinman, it's been fantastic seeing all these clippings, it'll be a great resource to look back on again and again. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions of course and maybe a lot of these reports CAN be explained in hindsight but what you have given us is really in the spirit of...
  4. dannycheveaux1

The Psychosocial Hypothesis (PSH)

When was this Fah? and from which road did you observe it?
  5. dannycheveaux1

Historic UFO Encounters: Newspaper Articles

Excellent stuff Feinman! Much appreciated - the pre - forties reports are really interesting to see in their original form
  6. dannycheveaux1

If they are moobs they are almost voluptious!
  7. dannycheveaux1

No way - they are definitely breasts
  8. dannycheveaux1

Going back to the time when it was filmed, it must have been some stroke of genius to make it a female suit If this film didn't exist and someone was filming a hoax today - would they even now contemplate making it a female?
  9. dannycheveaux1

Have a look at the start of this video light feet underneath and the gait is pretty human, considering
  10. dannycheveaux1

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

Even though I have always been interested in Fortean things including ghosts, up until very recently I'd not heard of the "Hat Man" phenomenon and just saw a reference to it by chance. Probably 40 years ago now, a close family member and his wife and toddler lived in an ex council house in the...
  11. dannycheveaux1

Jenny Randles

Great, I can get a copy from Amazon by the looks of it - thanks Jenny
  12. dannycheveaux1

Jenny Randles

Hi Jenny - many years ago in one of your books you published the story of my cousin in Liverpool experiencing what was probably a close shave with ball lightening. I did a sketch that was shown. I lent the book to someone long ago and never got it back. Would you know which one it was please...
  13. dannycheveaux1

Photographs Of Gnomes

Eyespy - where abouts did your experiance take place?
  14. dannycheveaux1

Photographs Of Gnomes

Great story - was this rented house very old, or the grounds at least - and which part of the country?
  15. dannycheveaux1

The Loch Ness Monster

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1061057/loch-ness-monster-nessie-scotland-folklore-myths-image-ricky-phillips-new-evidence/amp nice video