Recent content by Enid Coleslaw

1. Enid Coleslaw

Hi Carl, Mr Slemen has just replied to my query and he says the best way to contact him is via...

Hi Carl, Mr Slemen has just replied to my query and he says the best way to contact him is via [email protected] I'd be interested in any correspondence you have with him!
  2. Enid Coleslaw

Time Or Dimensional Slips

No problem... I have wondered myself how he collects his stories when he isn't easily contactable online.
  3. Enid Coleslaw

You can send longer private messages too, but I know what I'll do, I'll ask him if he has an email address you can contact him at and see what he says.
  4. Enid Coleslaw

He is on Twitter. If you aren't on there yourself I can put any questions to him on your behalf if you like.
  5. Enid Coleslaw

People Willingly Entering The Water And Drowning

It was about a decade ago now, so my memory is hazy, but I don't think the dogs were affected - they were just running along exploring as normal I think. I do remember being really worried about what would have happened to them when I snapped out of it though. That's interesting. I'll take a look.
  6. Enid Coleslaw

People Willingly Entering The Water And Drowning

I once almost inexplicably jumped into the sea. Where I live there's a lovely coastal walk over the cliffs that's popular with dog walkers. There's an official coastal path and a much more dangerous 'unofficial' one that you're strongly warned against walking along (it's technically fenced off...
  7. Enid Coleslaw

IHTM-Style Books

Thanks, going to try and get as many of these as I can.
  8. Enid Coleslaw

IHTM-Style Books

Great, they sound just what I was looking for.
  9. Enid Coleslaw

IHTM-Style Books

Thank you all. Have read the IHTM books already but will check the others out.
  10. Enid Coleslaw

Floating Downstairs

I have a memory of being able to float down the stairs as a kid. I also "remember" that I somehow knew I wasn't allowed to tell anyone that I could do it kind of like there was a voice in my head telling me it was supposed to be secret. It's weird because I don't have many clear memories of my...
  11. Enid Coleslaw

Minor Strangeness

Oh, I've lost so many teaspoons over the years, they're like socks in the washing machine!
  12. Enid Coleslaw

Something That Used To Happen To Me A Lot When I Was A Child

Yes, I've had this happen quite a few times always accompanied with a lightheaded feeling that can be sorted out by eating something, so I assume it's a blood sugar issue although I'm not diabetic. I also get the occasional ocular migraine and they produce similar effects too.
  13. Enid Coleslaw

Minor Strangeness

No wrapping as it just came in a big gift box with other bath stuff. It's not in there and it's not in the bin. I did have pockets, but they were very shallow and this was a big soap about the size of an actual pear, so wouldn't have really fit. I'm sure it'll turn up I just don't know how or where.
  14. Enid Coleslaw

Minor Strangeness

Well, I asked for its return and it's still missing. Just one of those things I suppose.
  15. Enid Coleslaw

IHTM-Style Books

I have some time off work coming up and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any books that are similar to The Fortean Time It Happened to Me Books. Looking for books with shortish accounts that cross the spectrum - the kind of things you read across this message board. I particularly love...