Ermintruder

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Beloved by all, and certain to fall Small, but perfectly-informed Doubtful, yet always trustworthy Never, ever, what, where or who You think
    Schrodinger's Zebra
    Schrodinger's Zebra
    Just wanted to say how much I enjoy your posts Ermintruder - I'm currently trawling through some of the threads you've previously started and finding plenty that I'm lining up to read. I love your 'take' on things - the way you look at the world... your opinions on some of the subjects you post about.
    Ermintruder
    Ermintruder
    Very glad to be useful! As I've said here on the forum, I've been reading here, forever, but only started actually *posting* fairly-recently. It's theraputic (for me) and if the things I post are of value to others, then that's great. I emphatically have very-few answers to most of the mysteries we experience
    Ermintruder
    Ermintruder
    ....but I do recognise a question that needs an answer, whether it's asking for one, or not
    Dear Ermintrude
    I love your posts
    Frideswide (Saint)
    Ermintruder
    Ermintruder
    I'm glad you like them!! They help keep me sane, I never expected to still be actively posting on the forum. I thought that, by now, I'd have gone back to lurking mode (because I was always there in the past, often reading the forum, forever, since before the beginning) ....but, no, I'm still here.
    [I]...Life does not need to have purpose or meaning, in any conventional sense...it merely needs to have momentum, and a fan-club[/I]
    The Porcine Uncertainty - does making a pig of yourself, whilst not actually eating that much, mean that you're in for the chop?
    You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be self-propelled....2B or not 2B, the answer's there, in pale-black
    Just like someone falling a very short distance, really slowly, it's unsafe to say that this year is going well, so far.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…