GNC's latest activity

• GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Limericks.
    Without getting out of my bed I'm on the astral plane in my head
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Royal News.
    Setting aside a very big can of worms, Prince Andrew's claim he doesn't sweat, or didn't post-Falklands War, is one of the oddest...
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Mad Max Thread.
    I have a little MM Interceptor model on my bookshelf...
  • GNC
    It's kind of the answer song to Born Too Late. Or the stern reprimand song.
  • GNC
    I fear this is turning inexorably into the PC Gorn Mad thread, and nobody needs that.
  • GNC
    For the record (this is a record, right?) I'm not comfortable with cancel culture either, if only because it gives the "cancelled...
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Good Posting Practices.
    Jesus Christ was technically a zombie. But I fear we're getting off topic. Intolerance is rife across the internet, and I think we do...
  • GNC
    Nic's going full Malkovich (or full Bruce Campbell, if you want to get obscure): Nic news Yes, it's a new film where he plays himself...
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Limericks.
    Check the thread, @INT21 ! Last night, a real party stopper I said, it was truly a whopper A bucket of water
  • GNC
    Live and let live, eh?
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread The R.I.P. Thread.
    The live Hindenburg disaster commentary quote "Oh the humanity!" has become a jokey meme in recent decades, but see it in context and...
  • GNC
    I suppose we should be wary of blanket pronouncements, but with exorcism as part of your culture, you're more likely to want to see it...
  • GNC
    GNC updated their status.
    Son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Day Of The Animals.
    I've heard of cocaine turning people into bores, but never boars turning to cocaine.
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread What Music?.
    That's great, thanks very much for posting. It's a pretty decent album, too, but I have no idea where he is now.