GNC's latest activity

• GNC
    It's easy to mistake them for female sparrows, but dunnocks like to hop along the ground, pecking away, while sparrows fly about more.
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Non-Fortean Films.
    I always hated Top Gun because the Cruiser came across like such an asshole. So it looks like the sequel is true to the original. But...
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Limericks.
    Let's send Boris up to the moon! The Clangers will love that poltroon They’ll make him their king While on Earth we'll all sing
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Blitz Limericks.
    The alien turned up, frustrated 'Thought I'd left it right here!' he stated "If I'm late to arrive, "It has been a long drive, "But...
  • GNC
    Saw a dunnock for the first time this year. I was worried the weather had finished them off. Gaun yersel' wee birdie.
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread The R.I.P. Thread.
    Just read the legendary South African musician Johnny Clegg has died, only 66. RIP.
  • GNC
    Reece has always been on the cover... that's what's spooky.
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Films You Can't Watch Alone At Night.
    I used to watch all sorts of films late at night, but don't anymore. Not because I'm frightened, but because I don't want to fall...
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread FT 382.
    She's fine - her column was in the mag, present and correct.
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Things That Are Not UFOs.
    I can't speak for the reliability of their tech, but I believe in ladybirds more than I believe in UFOs, and also can't see the point in...
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Where Are We... Not?.
    That would be interesting.
  • GNC
    Ah, OK, I kind of see what you mean now!
  • GNC
    Well, yeah, it would, giving consent is very important if you're being filmed or someone's using a photo or footage of you. It'll be...
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread Strange Deaths.
    The Houdini angle might have been added for spice, but equally could have been an interpretation of the known facts. There is a photo...
  • GNC
    GNC replied to the thread FT 382.
    Isn't it?! I notice Jenny Randles didn't offer a tribute!