GNC

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you talkin' to him? Are you TALKIN' to him? Yes, we all know that great movie... Rocky and Bullwinkle. Happy birthday Robert De Niro.
    I'll gloss over that and wish happy birthday to Antonio Banderas and Rosanna Arquette. One of them had a hit song written about them.
    Happy birthday Anna Kendrick, Audrey Tautou, Melanie Griffith and especially Gillian Anderson for all her work in the field. Or in a field.
    Happy birthday Samuel L. Jackson! In December. Thought I'd get that in early, don't want to piss him off.
    Happy birthday Terence Stamp and George... George Clinton, of course! To the mothership!
    Happy birthday Sir Jonathan Miller and Dame Juno Temple. (OK, she's not a Dame yet but it's only a matter of time).
    Happy 100th birthday, Olivia de Havilland. Here's to the next 100!
    Go ahead, punk, make his day... his birthday, Clint Eastwood was born 86 years ago.
    Happy birthday Desmond Carrington, 90 today and still broadcasting.
    The answers I got I didn't think were all that difficult, tbh.
    Congratulations to the Mastermind champion. Though I got more of the tie-break answers right than he did. *smug*
    Happy birthday Nathan Fillion. And Mariah Caaaiieiiieieeiiieeeeaaaa-uuuh-iirey.
    You'll have to wait for next year. Today's birthdays are Sir Michael Caine, Quincy Jones or Sasha Grey, the mucky movies star. Choose well!
    No, the punchline is Of course I do, I've seen The King and I fifty times.
    Those ghosts would get away with it too, if it hadn't been for you meddling 45 year olds.
    Happy birthday Alejandro Jodorowsky. Your last film was so good, here's to the next one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…