Iris's latest activity

• Iris
    Iris replied to the thread Minor Strangeness.
    The missing roast reminds me of the time years ago when I left a chicken on the bench to defrost. Next morning it was nowhere to be...
  • Iris
    They are good and wise people. There is certainly a cat out there who needs them!
  • Iris
    My youngest said this morning that the vet had put their cat to sleep. She had been a stray when they adopted her a couple of years ago...
  • Iris
    Sometimes it's the eyesight too misjudging distances. Our craft group went out for lunch at a nearby hotel yesterday and one of the...
  • Iris
    Also practiced by Dali, and Spare, too, iirc.
  • Iris
    Iris replied to the thread Ouija Experience.
    My mother had 3 girls and her 2 sisters had boys, I had 3 girls and my sisters had boys, my eldest has girls and my youngest has a boy.
  • Iris
    Yes it was. As is usual in my family the eldest has girls and the other siblings have boys.
  • Iris
    On the one occasion I used one with neighbours I tried mentally to spell out the boy's name we had decided to use if the child I was...
  • Iris
    Iris replied to the thread The Unwhinge Thread.
    Last week 2yr old grandson fell off the bed and hurt his arm. When they took him to hospital as he was in pain, it was difficult to get...
  • Iris
    Iris replied to the thread People Who Foresee Their Own Death.
    The last couple of years of my Mother's life she used to say that she had been here too long. She died at 76 which seemed rather early.
  • Iris
    Awhile ago I read something about some garage door openers messing with certain electronics. I don't suppose someone near could have got...
  • Iris
    Iris replied to the thread Jehovah's Witnesses Weirdness.
    Actually I haven't seen any of them since.
  • Iris
    Ulalume I noticed this extreme sociability with some religious groups as well. When I was younger I visited several religious groups...
  • Iris
    Iris replied to the thread Jehovah's Witnesses Weirdness.
    I think they have to put in a certain amount of hours each month. The last time some came it was an older lady and her daughter. She...
  • Iris
    Iris replied to the thread Pareidolia.
    Or a giant emerging from the earth.