Recent content by Jacket_Potato

1. J

Haunted Construction/Renovation Projects

Think i'd rather take my chances with the ghost unless the security guard looked like David Gandy!
  2. J

Haunted Construction/Renovation Projects

These are fascinating - have you got any mre stories & have you experienced anything directly?
  3. J

Creepy Door Handle In Wales

Hi Escargot - i did hear of that some years after, a tragic and horrible thing. Not saying it was the same thing of course, but what unnerved me even at 11 was the quietness, it was the lock/door in the frame themselves i heard moving not whatever/whoever was trying it. Kids from our year would...
  4. J

Creepy Door Handle In Wales

I have a couple of door handle incidents actually: 1) I was in junior school, this was around 1994/95 and the classroom doors were a large glass panel with a wood bottom (so you could see anyone walk past and the base wasn't big enough to hide a child or adult. One day in a lesson, the door...
  5. J

My Not-So-Secret Admirer

That's the most romantic thing - did you end up getting back together?! This stuff is more than co-incidence to me (and is also the sort of stuff my romance filled dreams are made of!)
  6. J

Does Anyone Here Have Psychic Abilities?

What a lovely offer - whereabouts in the south west? I'm south east england! For me it's love, love & more love - who will i end up with & will i ever have a family of my own...silly really very interesting that you've 'just known' things, it must really surprise people!
  7. J

Yes good idea!
  8. J

I have tried to 'send' messages to people (eg. people i miss etc) however it has never seen to work, unless i pop into their heads & they think 'ugh not her!'
  9. J

Hi Frideswide - you're absolutely right! Would never give out any personal info. Suppose I was thinking more about tuning in or 'knowing' without someone cold reading face to face or going through your social pages in advance. Thanks for the advice, appreciated
  10. J

Thanks escargot - glad your tarot reading was spot on, I do think there's a lot in it. I have a pack of cards (not tarot but some sort of angel cards) that someone gave me years ago - sometimes i use those for guidance. Maybe someone around here has some skills!
  11. J

I was wondering whether anybody on these boards has any psychic abilities? I've toyed with the idea of going to a psychic / medium but don't want to get ripped off. Then i wondered if anyone did on these boards? Just thinking out loud - hopefully no one takes offence!
  12. J

What Are Your Other Interests Besides Paranormal Stuff?

Also a massive fan of British comedy - Father Ted, Inbetweeners, Phone Shop, anything like that has me in stitches!
  13. J

What Are Your Other Interests Besides Paranormal Stuff?

My main hobby is fitness and exercise - always outdoors, i'm part of an outdoors boot camp and love it in all weathers - gives me such a buzz and the team work is great and uplifting. So anything fitness related, and those obstacle course races are a big thing for me Love soaps (eastenders!) and...
  14. J

Biometric Bilocation

I used to go to a bar/club which required you to use your thumb print as ID, every time you went in you would put your thumb on the reader - regularly it would bring up someone else's picture when i put my thumb on the reader! So i don't think they're that reliable - freaky experience at the gym...
  15. J

More Tales From My Guests

Absolutely fascinating! Did you find out anything else about the poltergeist in Somerset episode?