Recent content by krakenten

1. K

North Korea

Not to mention all the counterfeit money they churn out and dump in the West.
  2. K

A Nazi Little Christmas

He probably paddles around in an inflatable U-Boat.
  3. K

Xtreme Xmas

Definitin: emergently(noun) A typo!
  4. K

Lost & Found

The University of Texas at Austin has lost 100+ preserved human brains, and god luck getting them back. The brains included that of mass murderer Charles Whitman(Texas Tower sniper) It seems the brains were abstracted sometime in the past 30 years. Or maybe, misplaced? Hmmmmm, you...
  5. K

A Nazi Little Christmas

Note if you will that the Nazi swastika rotates t the left. The Swastika is a sun-wheel. Hitler chose it, perhaps because it would be easy to chalk or paint on walls. He also chose the red,white and black color scheme. The Nazis used so many swastikas in insignias that they used up...
  6. K

Oh, The Irony

Not so funny-I spent 30 years in Law Enforcement and I can tell you that police bosses love to work officers for free. It took a ruling by the US Supreme Court to get sworn officers paid for overtime! There were times when I worked a half day for free every day for months. Then our lunch...
  7. K

A Nazi Little Christmas

Makes me wonder what he did with the kangeroo after it was tied down...
  8. K

North Korea

Near the end of that film, the monster is lying in a river, bleeding from the rectum. (Yongarry is an actual Korean folk legend, btw.)
  9. K

A Nazi Little Christmas

We dare not forget those times. The squareheads had a board game called ''Juden Raus!'', a sort of chase game, like ''Snakes and Ladders'' I'm sure those ornaments hung over many copies of that one. I wonder what the toy trains were like?(shudder). No, never forget.
  10. K

Day Of The Animals

In re: cats on roofs There is a Brazilian proverb/story....A man goes away on a business trip, he leaves his cat with a neighbor. A week later, he gets a message, "Your cat is dead." The man is angry, he says, "You should have told me 'your cat is up on the roof', then, "Your cat won't...
  11. K

Xtreme Xmas

"The cook was Dutch, and behaved as such and all he would give the crew-ooo Was a number of tons of hot cross buns Served up with sugar and glue!"
  12. K

Comets

The Singing Comet Yahoo news reports that there are strange clicking signals coming from the Rosetta comet. A lot of perfectly natural things emit radio waves-and this report comes from some rag called 'The Examiner' so I'm not buying-not yet. Some photos have been hyped as showing an...
  13. K

Xtreme Xmas

Thank'ee kindly, friends! We have the same things, but they are a New Year's thing, here. Baltimore has a serious case of Anglophilia-strange in a very Irish town, where the Royal Navy expended quite a bit of ordinance trying to destroy the place. They said it was a nest of pirates, and...
  14. K

Xtreme Xmas

A question for you Brits. I was in a local store(Tuesday Morning, a chain that sells upper end distressed goods) And there I saw a large box of 'Christmas crackers) I remember reading of these in the old detective yarns I enjoy-but what the heck are they, and how do they fit in with the...
  15. K

Very Odd Words/Symbols

Ah, Bazooka Joe fans, know that I grew up in walking distance of Yoe, PA, Bazooka Joe's headquarters. It's a shitten little place, actually absorbed by Dallastown, in all but name. I can only think of a few more wretched places.