Recent content by McAvennie

1. McAvennie

The Madeleine McCann Disappearance

Here is an avenue the police could spend their money investigating... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643373/PICTURED-sinister-holiday-villa-paedophile-MP-Clement-Freud-hosted-McCanns-weeks-Madeleine-vanished.html Clement's son Matthew is listed in Jeffrey Epstein's little black...
  2. McAvennie

Pensmore: Mystery McMansion In The Ozarks

https://www.retiredlivingtoday.com/travel/missouris-castle-chateau-pensmore/ Interesting article with more detail and interior pictures.
  3. McAvennie

Pensmore: Mystery McMansion In The Ozarks

Whereabouts is it located?
  4. McAvennie

The Madeleine McCann Disappearance

Amazing after all the years of 'new leads' that have come to nothing and with the cloud of the unanswered questions hanging over the parents that the UK police have never thought to tug again on that thread. Given that Gordon Brown was personally on the phone to the parents the day after the...
  5. McAvennie

Jeffrey Epstein Suicide Or Murder: Speculation

Probably on that island of his. That is what started this whole mess! Keep up.
  6. McAvennie

The whole thing about Ghislaine Maxwell being photographed 'randomly' at an In-N-Out Burger. Then it turns out the photo was staged, and Photoshopped. Why? Strange Photoshop edits too, erasing a trash can from the background, adding in a different movie poster on a billboard with the words...
  7. McAvennie

Pointless Hollywood Remakes

Watched this for the first time last night. Would actually work well in this vacuous Insta-age. Presume this remake never made it.
  8. McAvennie

The Hatchet Job On Stan Friedman In FT 383

Noticed over the past few years several FT writers who seem to get free passes when it comes to slating other researchers. Leaves a bad taste.
  9. McAvennie

I'm sure he has nothing to do with this. Also sure his obvious steroid use won't lead to a untimely demise any time soon.
  10. McAvennie

Who Carries Out Tests Upon Themselves?

Life is for living...
  11. McAvennie

Who Carries Out Tests Upon Themselves?

As a diabetic I have a blood sugar monitor stuck to my upper arm constantly, making me part cyborg. Have a home blood pressure kit as well after a heart scare a few years back but don't really use that. I also have a recurring weekly test to see how many pints/shots I can take on a work night...
  12. McAvennie

Alternative take... Billionaire with dirt on many major politicians and public figures is in jail and facing life inside, issues a "Get me the fuck out of here or I show and tell everything" warning and his friends arrange for his suicide and a convenient picture of his corpse on a gurney...
  13. McAvennie

Servant Boy Of Glamis Castle

So, four years later I have finally made it to Eilean Donan and I think I may have seen a ghost... In the main bedroom there is a bed, obviously, and to the left of it a step up to a window. On the level where the window was there is a small open door leading around a corner... I was stood by...
  14. McAvennie

Don't Drink The Water

Good to know! Although, water is usually quite far down my list of drinking options....
  15. McAvennie

Where In The World Is Yith?

I heard they had been spruced up a bit… :)