Recent content by MrRING

1. MrRING

Occult London Of The 70's

This might be something that the FT folks could reprint for their own profit. It seems quite interesting!
  2. MrRING

Strange Crimes

Man wearing only a Red Power Rangers mask walks in on 14 year old taking a shower https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/man-wearing-only-power-rangers-mask-surprises-atlanta-teen-shower/zLy7cnzo8QUpySUHB6GWxN/
  3. MrRING

Stone Circle Shock

If this helps, the old Time-Life "Mysteries of the Unknown" series has as one of their reenactments being a visitor who fashions something out of wire and received a blast of energy that knocks them unconscious. You can see it at this trailer about 1:15 in...
  4. MrRING

Giving Up On FT

It's been interesting reading all the positions presented thus far. As far as the "skeptic vs. believer" argument, I always thought that "forteanism" was giving those with an interest in these amazing topics a third option that didn't necessarily endorse either skepticism or belief, but...
  5. MrRING

Giving Up On FT

I would imagine they don't want to be made fun of by the various article writers...
  6. MrRING

Strange Crimes

This is a weird one. Ed Kramer was one of the founders of the Atlanta fan convention Dragoncon. He was arrested on child molestation charges, and after a long court battle he settled on a plea that did not admit guilt but admitted there was enough evidence to convict him. The prosecutor who...
  7. MrRING

Giving Up On FT

Thanks for your thoughts, but I still think I'm pulling the plug on further purchases unless it appears that the tide is changing back to something I think I'll like. ramonmercado - what is your review name - I don't remember your user name as one of the reviewers...
  8. MrRING

Giving Up On FT

FT is moving in a direction where I need to part with them as a purchaser, unfortunately. It feels like it has become a skeptic's magazine for the most part, and many article are trying to be humorous but fail (for me). Hunt Emerson is always a delight, but the big articles have begun to rub me...
  9. MrRING

Navy Confirms UFO Footage As Genuine

I'm sure somebody is talking about this somewhere on here, but I can't find it. Merge as appropriate. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/navy-confirms-ufo-video_n_5d81a695e4b0849d47201128
  10. MrRING

DSK Rooster

Thank everybody - since students are already sticking other similar stickers that come on food products, that makes alot of sense. The brains at FB really can do some detectivin'!
  11. MrRING

DSK Rooster

That is an intereting interpretation, though why it would be stuck in a university library desk is anybody's guess1
  12. MrRING

DSK Rooster

Here is the weird sticker! TinEye has no other hits...
  13. MrRING

DSK Rooster

Thanks for the suggestion Maximus. US Universities have seen a growth in various kinds of weird hate groups and antifascist movements both, and we've had some politically sensitive books destroyed because one group didn't like that we had it. If I can scan it, I'll post it here.
  14. MrRING

DSK Rooster

Posted on a student workstation here at the university library where I work, I found a small sticker of a rooster with the Hebrew letters for DSK on it. I was able to find out that there is a German-language veterinarian student group called Diergeneeskundige Studenten Kring, but I wondered if...
  15. MrRING

Bigfoot / Sasquatch In North America

A wild Kickstarter for a faux Bigfoot rug: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/authenticbigfoot/authentic-bigfoot-bigfoot-pelts-for-your-world