Recent content by pandacracker

1. pandacracker

British Politician John Smith Murdered?

Just read up on Willie MacRae... very interesting :sherlock:
  2. pandacracker

British Politician John Smith Murdered?

In the late 80's I had a friend who shared a flat with a couple of people who worked with John Smith. I don't remember in what capacity, maybe policy advisors, but I saw on the mantlepiece a photo of the three of them together. It was through them that I first heard the rumours of "goings on"...
  3. pandacracker

Earth’s Magnetic Pole Is On The Move, Fast. And We Don’t Know Why

This may be of help https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Magnetic_Pole
  4. pandacracker

The Troll's Head

Hop over the bar and serve yourself! That's what the rest of us do :bob:
  5. pandacracker

How To Really Scare Yourself

Why, thank you, kind sir/dear lady :shy: (sorry, I've just seen the film "The Favourite" and I've come over all sapphic!)
  6. pandacracker

How To Really Scare Yourself

One night, many years ago, I got into bed wth newly changed sheets after a shower (bliss!) As I lay, on my side, waiting to drift off I heard it, very near my head... scratch... scratch, scratch... scratch. I froze... listened... nothing. My imagination obviously so I relaxed and tried to...
  7. pandacracker

The Madeleine McCann Disappearance

I agree. And where there's a mystery there's scope for all sorts of speculation and any person's "what I reckon happened was..." can be expressed and considered because we don't know what really happened. A lot of public money has been spent on all this and the McCanns themselves want the story...
  8. pandacracker

The Invention Of Jesus

It could be argued that Christianity is another branch of Judaism.
  9. pandacracker

Christmas 2018

Seasonal Felicitations to all This is my Christmas song this year
  10. pandacracker

My Experience As A Psychic Medium

I did a psychic development course over several months back in the late 80's. We covered such things as healing, tarot, past lives ... mmm ... can't think of what else right now. Anyway, I was into it and believed I had psychic ability but I'm not so sure now. Reading this thread has made me...
  11. pandacracker

But Why Don't We Do It ?

I too consider myself to be lazy and can relate to Ringo's comment on having finite energy, willpower etc... My personal take on on this is to focus on the feelings I have when dealing with the consequences of not doing in time what I should have. For arguments sake let's say the main feeling...
  12. pandacracker

Ancient Instruments & Music

I started a separate thread about this because I didn't search the forum's threads properly :fslap:
  13. pandacracker

Rock Gongs

Found this on youtube I've heard about the acoustic qualities of rocks but never heard a good example of it, until now.
  14. pandacracker

Popular Songs That They Couldn't Write Now

So attraction to someone underage is more acceptable if the attraction is heterosexual?
  15. pandacracker

It May Amuse Some

I thought I was having a stroke!