Recent content by pandacracker

1. pandacracker

Blue Book

No, it's not gritty realism. I also have got a bit confused as to what's going on but that may be because I've fallen asleep during episodes.
  2. pandacracker

Blue Book

I've watched several episodes of "Blue Book". It's not bad. Owes a lot to the "X Files" in it's production style and it ties together quite a few fortean threads in its themes (cold war spies, the threat of nuclear war and a bit of girl on girl action)
  3. pandacracker

What Would You Like Carved On Your Tombstone?

I don't know if it's true but I heard that J.M.Barrie had something like "This is where the adventure begins" on his.
  4. pandacracker

So What Were YOUR Erroneous Childhood Beliefs?

I thought that the people shot off horses in "Cowboy and Indian" films on the T.V. really died :fire::Givingup: I knew they were actors but I knew America had the death penalty (I was born '63) `also, they were American films about America so it was like a form of execution.
  5. pandacracker

Humour & Jokes

Made me laugh like a teenager :rollingw:
  6. pandacracker

The Madeleine McCann Disappearance

Sorry to be dim but to whom are you referring? Also, has any one been following the "who ha" over the Netflix 8 part documentary of the McCann case?
  7. pandacracker

Wacko Jacko

Wade testified in support of Jackson twice in the past. He couldn't possibly go back on his story now.
  8. pandacracker

Tiwanaku: The Culture & The City

This is Bolivia not Peru but I didn't know where to put it. Anyway, it's concrete evidence.
  9. pandacracker

Things That Make You Go... WTF?

It looks like the monkey takes something out of the other beasts nose and eats it!
  10. pandacracker

Wacko Jacko

The way Jackson used his status and manipulated the boys and their families feelings was horrible. Both boys, as adults, admit their real love for him. What a headfuck! Jackson got what he wanted and flaunted it. The publicity shots of him and the boys made me queesy.
  11. pandacracker

J.R.R. Tolkien

and then keep your bones in a sack.:eek:
  12. pandacracker

J.R.R. Tolkien

With regard to his poetry I just found this recording of Tolkien himself murdering (in my humble opinion) one of my favourites of his.
  13. pandacracker

J.R.R. Tolkien

Mmmm... whimsy. A much underrated art form. I think Oliver Postgate had mastery of it. I read the book in my early teens, I seem to remember laughing out loud at the part when Chrysophylax Dives attacks the knights without waiting for them to finish their formal challenges.:mattack:
  14. pandacracker

J.R.R. Tolkien

I liked "Farmer Giles of Ham" It's got a dragon in it :hapdan:
  15. pandacracker

"Flavours" That Don't Taste Like The Actual Thing

As a kid I could never understand why banana milkshakes didn't taste like bananas :conf2: