Recent content by pandacracker

1. pandacracker

Adventures In Sleep Paralysis

Thanks IbisNibs I had another one last night. This time I remember the dream, was kinda lucid. I heard something scrabbling around at the foot of my bed and I thought it was a rodent. Decided to make a noise but nothing came out of my mouth so I knew I was having "one of those" dreams. It then...
  2. pandacracker

Judaism

and now?
  3. pandacracker

Judaism

Oh bum! will see what I can do (fed up emoji)
  4. pandacracker

Random/Peculiar Images

I can't spell Dirk Bogarde
  5. pandacracker

Random/Peculiar Images

I reckon that that actor, raising an eyebrow while reading such a magazine, is most certainly NOT coming on to that lady
  6. pandacracker

Random/Peculiar Images

Good link Frides. They are indeed handsome fellows
  7. pandacracker

The New Members' Thread

Well, I've got plenty of questions, does that help?
  8. pandacracker

Judaism

https://pandacracker.imgur.com This should do it.
  9. pandacracker

Judaism

Shit! didn't work! Will try again :mad:
  10. pandacracker

Judaism

I went to the Portuguese Synagogue in Amsterdam last Winter. I have been inside many old churches but this is the first time I've been in an old Synagogue ( I discovered they smell the same) I was with my friend from Japan and without thinking I commented to him that to me, the big, high...
  11. pandacracker

Mystery As Pagan Altar And Symbol Unearthed In Edinburgh’s Holyrood Park

"Mark Black, president of the UK Pagan Council, said the plaque was mostly likely pagan after the images of the find were shown to him yesterday" So there's a UK Pagan council, didn't know that. Anyone here a member? (and happy to talk about it?) "He said the points of the pentagram depict the...
  12. pandacracker

Adventures In Sleep Paralysis

Seconded. ` I'm mighty glad I looked at that website in the morning and not at night just before bed!! And I had another, what I call, "anxiety dream" last night (where I do manage to shout out) mentioned in the "creepy dream about darkness" thread. That's two in a week. I must be worried...
  13. pandacracker

Occultism At Oxford

Oh no, "they" got James!!! :omg: oh, because of james edit this^ doesn't make sense now!!!
  14. pandacracker

Summer Solstice

CUCCU! (that's me singing lhudely)
  15. pandacracker

Popular Songs That They Couldn't Write Now

It's a long time since I read the book but I think Bush has developed the themes in her own way.