3. R

They Are Time Machines

4. R

They Are Time Machines

5. R

What Music?

6. R

They Are Time Machines

The news is coming in strong ...major papers ..cable tv.... and yes ufo's are time folks ...like star Trek....are we ready ??
  7. R

I May Have Evidence That They Exist

As he lay on his death bed, Vincent Van Gogh is said to have uttered the final words, "The sadness will last forever”.
  8. R

They Are Time Machines

Thank you all for the nice welcome back !!! kiss , hug , Hug, missed you all!! Any way me "me" , being a Navy Airman ….these UFO's are not from this planet !! Yet !!! Yep !! they are us from the future !!!
  9. R

What Music?

Hey any bloks here ???
  10. R

What Music?

This is the Brits and subjects I remembered as a kid, and my dad a Marine took me to this movie!!
  11. R

What Music?

12. R

The R.I.P. Thread

Hello
  13. R

They Are Time Machines

Hey mates !! Long time no see!! I was a Navy airman and I am of the thought that these UFO'S are from our future. Why , because after the things I've seen and lived ...it just seems sherlock my dear Watson :D The Prime directive :D
  14. R

Bigfoot / Sasquatch In North America

M.K. Davis Stabilizes Calgary Bigfoot Footage M.K. Davis Stabilizes Calgary Bigfoot Footage This one is interesting.. http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2014/11/mk-davis-stabilizes-calgary-bigfoot.html#moretop