Recent content by Schrodinger's Zebra

1. Schrodinger's Zebra

Missing In Action: Posters Who Have Wandered Off

I probably won't be around much, if at all, for a while. I'm none-to-happy about a few things that have gone on here, and it's stressing me out rather too much so I'm going to take a step back from posting. I wasn't actually going to post this message, lest you all think I'm flouncing off...
  2. Schrodinger's Zebra

Nightmares: Who Gets Them And Why?

I have nightmares, from time to time, yes. Awful things where I wake with a start and am utterly terrified for some time afterwards. Couldn't really tell you what they are about and I certainly don't know why I have them, though! (I've never held much stock in the old adage about cheese...
  3. Schrodinger's Zebra

Reporting Posts To Moderators

May I ask please... ... under what circumstances should one use the 'Report' option (bottom left of post) rather than sending a PM to a Mod? I wouldn't want to 'do the wrong thing', so how would I know which one I should use? Thanks in advance.
  4. Schrodinger's Zebra

What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Having a bit of a panic anxiety moment after randomly reading a post on 'ere which inadvertently brought back memories and fears I don't want to bring back. :tears:
  5. Schrodinger's Zebra

The Secret Garden

Oh they're lovely! You've quite the green fingers, I think :)
  6. Schrodinger's Zebra

The Secret Garden

What a beautiful house and garden. :group:
  7. Schrodinger's Zebra

Oops! The Silly Mistakes Thread

Wait, wait, wait, just a minute. How on earth did this happen? :wide: Okay so I'm not familiar with guns and I don't know the mechanisms involved, but doesn't it seem a tad far fetched?
  8. Schrodinger's Zebra

Things That Make You Go... WTF?

Just saw this on the news... how on earth have these people got hold of CS Gas? (I considered googling how you get it, then decided that wouldn't be a good idea :boh:) https://news.sky.com/story/cs-gas-released-on-london-underground-11766982
  9. Schrodinger's Zebra

What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Well done too! :D
  10. Schrodinger's Zebra

When Is The FT Going To Pitch For A New TV Series?

I used to have the full set of the books, with the nice artwork and everything, but we somehow lost them over the years. I'd quite happily read them again now, to be honest, they're very relaxing to read. Ooh hadn't considered the telly version :)
  11. Schrodinger's Zebra

Time Or Dimensional Slips

Tis indeed strange, and thanks for clarifying the timeline, it definitely does fit. It's not a story I've "heard of" either whilst perusing stuff online; but I tend to believe more in these random, seemingly mundane, stories anyway... you know? They're more believable because they're so...
  12. Schrodinger's Zebra

Does Anybody Recall This Weird Ghost Photo On Fortean TV?

Nice! The slowed-down aspect makes it easier to see, thanks for that :)
  13. Schrodinger's Zebra

The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

Unfortunately brain fog is not solely confined to the elder gentleman, I suffer from it too. :) I always end up with a word that starts with the same letter as the word I want, but which is invariably nothing to do with what I'm actually trying to say. (Or, at home, I just say "thingy" or...
  14. Schrodinger's Zebra

Minor Strangeness

Ooh, Hilbre Island... nice :)
  15. Schrodinger's Zebra

Time Or Dimensional Slips

Interesting, thanks for posting this. :nods: My first thought was to try and work out in my mind when this event would have occurred... so it was about 20 years ago you started your website, but could you please clarify when the event itself happened? (I was wondering when Disney Pocahontas...