Recent content by Skrymr

1. Skrymr

Case of Xenoglossy: Coma Victim Wakes Speaking French

English is a very lazy tongue to speak too It was after Viral Encephalitis my language ability really kicked off, hmmmm
  2. Skrymr

Long term yes, short term memory can be awful for me
  3. Skrymr

I'm one of those people. I recently started learning Swedish and it didn't take long at all for me to get fluent in the course material. I also once picked up Italian to the point where I could haggle in the markets after only a few days of being there
  4. Skrymr

The Unwhinge Thread

Life has been moving fast and I've gone and got myself engaged :D
  5. Skrymr

Personal Perception Of Time: Ongoing Anomaly

It might be stress, but also being shaken with enough force might cause a brain injury too. it's worth getting checked
  6. Skrymr

The Unwhinge Thread

Defintely. And I may have also had a couple creme eggs too
  7. Skrymr

The Unwhinge Thread

Studio catalogue sent me an easter egg hamper worth £20 for free. I've already demolished the bag of mini eggs that was in there, saves buying the kids eggs too haha
  8. Skrymr

The Unwhinge Thread

Found the mrs a lovely Ibanez RG450, so I'm decluttering some old guitars to get my own, a JEM or Jackson soloist. I need a floating trem dammit
  9. Skrymr

What Are Your Other Interests Besides Paranormal Stuff?

Fishing/camping/hunting, powerlifting, reading and playing guitar Edit: I forgot the whole painting thing I like to do too
  10. Skrymr

What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Getting the step kiddo lunch and down for a nap
  11. Skrymr

The Unwhinge Thread

On Sunday I hit 70kg Squat, 65kg bench, 157.5kg deadlift, I may have qualified for nationals off of deadlift, and I'm going for another competition in May
  12. Skrymr

Stuff You've Just Bought

2kg of unflavoured collagen protein powder 1kg chocolate protein powder jar of powdered peanut butter 1kg tub of peanut butter 1kg creatine 2 x 250ml bottles of liquid chalk Shaker bottle Soooooooo I'm all set on the gains/weightlifting
  13. Skrymr

Let's Get To Know (and possibly see) Our Fellow Forteans

Oh yes! Loud socks add 10kg to every lift :D
  14. Skrymr

It's called alternate grip :D There's 3 grip styles for deadlift, double over hand which unless you're a strongman competitor is the weakest, then hook grip which involves trapping your thumb between bar and fingers but is really strong, and alternate, which is just as strong and stops the bar...
  15. Skrymr

One of my proudest moments, from the start of December! 147.5kg deadlift. Hopefully be my opener in February