Recent content by Tempest63

1. Tempest63

The Shit Thread: Excremental Discussion

When my kids were babies I couldn’t go near a nappy or puke without heaving, I tried, honestly I tried, but I would end up with a half cleaned baby lying on the floor whilst I was calling god on the big white telephone. Latterly when my sons wife started to produce I would do the grandad...
  2. Tempest63

What Are You Eating & Drinking?

Never ate them myself but it was a weekend treat once upon a time for the moggies.
  3. Tempest63

"Flavours" That Don't Taste Like The Actual Thing

Coke in a Jameson? Put it in a Bells or a Teachers but Jameson should taste like Jameson and the only thing that goes in a Jameson is another one!
  4. Tempest63

Same as lamb shanks, monkfish and all the other cheaper foodstuffs. Even breast of lamb is no longer as cheap as it used to be. When I had Great Danes a few years back the butcher used to sell it for pennies and I used it to bulk them up when they went on a self imposed diet and looked like...
  5. Tempest63

So, what have you been doing today ?

Spent a couple of hours in day therapies having infliximab administered to hold the Crohn’s at bay. Bit of a shit as I spent yesterday (yes Sunday) having an MRI scan in the same hospital. I’m getting a little tired of hospitals at the moment.
  6. Tempest63

Ever Met Anyone Famous?

I knew Olly Murrs when he was young as he played football with my eldest son. I introduced him to my current wife just as he was becoming well known. We had been to a funeral that day and it cheered my wife no end to meet him. I must say fame hasn’t gone to his head and he remains a nice bloke.
  7. Tempest63

How's The Weather Outside Today?

Been lovely in our part of Essex. Rain very early this morning, but four loads of washing dried out on the line
  8. Tempest63

Identifying Some 1970s Supernatural TV Dramas (UK)

Now that really takes me back!
  9. Tempest63

Identifying Some 1970s Supernatural TV Dramas (UK)

I remember liking Ace of Wands from the 70’s with the lead actor being called Tarot. It probably kickstarted my interaction with the cards themselves.
  10. Tempest63

Greetings!

I couldn’t find an obituary though. Sorry!
  11. Tempest63

Greetings!

Passed in 2009. Very prolific writer from what I have Just witnessed on the web.
  12. Tempest63

Might give them a go myself
  13. Tempest63

There is a recipe here if you have someone to assist https://www.koreanbapsang.com/mandu-korean-dumplings_20/
  14. Tempest63

Large VAT after a tiring day on site. (I’m actually on my 2nd..sneaked one in whilst the wife was in the shower)
  15. Tempest63

Wasting Police Time

It was like that back in Bermondsey in years gone by, they would play up and be gone before you could say “concrete foundations”!