Recent content by Tigerhawk

1. Tigerhawk

Random Stuff From Your Neck O' The Woods

Cromer! You'd do anything to impress me...
  2. Tigerhawk

Cromer!

Why does Cromer seem to a hotbed of sin, depravity and general weirdness? And why does in never seem to involve me?!
  3. Tigerhawk

That's what They want you to think...

That's what They want you to think...
  4. Tigerhawk

Just Like A Movie...

Oh, the humanity!
  5. Tigerhawk

Random/Peculiar Images

It does look like they're going to turn Patrick Troughton into John Pertwee (and in colour!)
  6. Tigerhawk

The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

It was the shaky camera moves in the reboot of Battlestar Galactica that put me off. During the battle scenes, it seemed 80% of the battle was off screen while small ships darted in and out of frame as the camera failed to focus on anything for more than three seconds...
  7. Tigerhawk

Are You Stressed

Sorry for your loss. :group:
  8. Tigerhawk

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day is in September! You're a couple of months early, aren't you?
  9. Tigerhawk

Are You Stressed

We hope so. Dino might not be online for a day or two, we hope you understand!
  10. Tigerhawk

Mindless dross...

Mindless dross...
  11. Tigerhawk

Are You Stressed

On Dinobot's behalf, do not be alarmed, things are fine, they've just been asked to leave, as they've had enough support from Dinobot, and should be looking after themselves.
  12. Tigerhawk

Random/Peculiar Images

Robust Banter sounds like a euphemism! "How was your date last night?" "I robustly bantered him like there was no tomorrow!"
  13. Tigerhawk

The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

Cheeky bugger!
  14. Tigerhawk

Stuff You've Just Bought

Georgette Heyer's Regency World by Jennifer Kloester, as a present for my mother, who is mad for the books of Georgette Heyer.
  15. Tigerhawk

Worst Movie EVER?

Star Crash and its "sequel" Star Crash 2 (aka Escape From Galaxy Three). The two movies are woeful, and unconnected in any way. other than Star Crash 2 uses the battle scenes from the first movie. Both utter mind rot, and a brilliant way of spending a rainy afternoon!