Recent content by titch

1. titch

It is better to be ignorant then consider the huge cosmic scale of creation and that in its...

It is better to be ignorant then consider the huge cosmic scale of creation and that in its presence you are dust in the wind dude, dust in the wind.
  2. titch

The Good Stuff Online Thread

German torpedoe vs hms Eskimo
  3. titch

well ok yes, its that or me realising the bitter crud that nestles in every human heart and...

well ok yes, its that or me realising the bitter crud that nestles in every human heart and crowns every human endeavor...
  4. titch

Things That Make You Go... WTF?

The young lad I work with saw them play milton Keynes, he said at times it looked like the stadium was on fire.
  5. titch

THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

THE HORROR! THE HORROR!
  6. titch

Jack The Ripper (Compendium Thread)

I am currently re-reading "the five" by Hallie Rubenhold, fascinating but heartbreaking, it had a mediocre review in the magazine but I would highly recommend it.
  7. titch

Humour & Jokes

Police officer "turn around" Me "every now and then I get a little bit lonely cause you are never coming round" Police officer "turn around" Me "every now..." Then I got tased
  8. titch

Non-Fortean Films

Well I haven't seen it, but it will go like this. BAM! BAM! BAM! SWEARY WORDS! SWEARY WORDS ! SWEARY WORDS! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! For 2 hours.
  9. titch

Humour & Jokes

10. titch

Let's Get To Know (and possibly see) Our Fellow Forteans

me just before selling out my king for 6 bottle of London pride and a tub of pringles.
  11. titch

The 'Unemployed Again' Thread

HUGE big hugs shady.
  12. titch

carried by the latest in Cromer technology. The messenger dodo.

carried by the latest in Cromer technology. The messenger dodo.
  13. titch

Non-Fortean Films

Two very similar movies, Holmes and Watson and arctic, arctic is amazing, really needs a cinema screen rather then my monitor to really convey the bleak freezyarseness of the situation, but the lead actor is immense, he does an astounding job with little dialogue. Forget what...
  14. titch

FT 383

Nils Grande has died, his letters where always interesting.
  15. titch

Where Do You Shop For Your Fortean Books?

you took the words right out of my mouth