• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Is This Coincidence, Fate... Or Something Else?

Ulalume

tart of darkness
Dear Forteans,

there is some weirdness happening in my life and I really could use your wonderful, collective wisdom to shed some light on it. Certain details will have to be excluded for privacy's sake, but I will try to explain as clearly as possible.

Some years ago now, there was a case in which a woman died under mysterious circumstances. The story was in the papers at the time, but since it happened far away and was unrelated to anything in my life, I didn't think about it much besides feeling it was a tragic accident. The case was investigated and later closed. I noted this, but again, didn't give it much further thought.

Cut ahead many years to just a few months ago, when I had the most blood-curdling nightmare of my life during an afternoon nap. (I've actually had two nightmares about this subject, but only have the strength to describe one right now) The dream was so frightening I can hardly bear to remember it, but since it must be described, here it is (in italics just to separate it from the rest of the text):

In the dream, I am walking through a series of darkened rooms. One of the passages leads to a closed door, and I can hear noise coming through it. Someone is knocking and banging on the other side. There are muffled shouts. The shouts become louder and more desperate. I'm moving toward the door to open it when an unseen, female presence stops me. Very quietly, she says "you can't go in there. That room belongs to the ghost." Alarmed, I ask, "what ghost? Whose ghost?" The presence says - indicating the person calling for help - "that's (name of the dead woman mentioned above)".

At that point in the dream, the terror in the screams and the banging and scratching at the door overwhelms me - I hate to use phrases like "paroxysms of terror" but that's really what it was like.
It was as if the terror had seized control of my body and was crawling through it. Horrible. Suddenly, there was relief as a sort of deafness came over me. Everthing was muffled as if underwater. I understood in the dream that I'd been granted deafness because I could not tolerate the level of fear in the sounds. I could still feel the vibrations from the pounding and screaming, but the final part of the dream takes place in this eerie, whooshing silence.

I'm still standing in front of the door, wondering what to do now that I can't hear. To my surprise, a white, blinking cursor appears in my field of vision, like an old-fashioned computer screen. Just as if someone is typing, words begin to appear in front of my eyes.

The first set of words say: "You don't know why you are so frightened."
The words disappear, leaving only the blinking cursor. After a moment, another sentence is typed: "You don't understand what is wrong with the story." Again, after a moment, the words disappear. Then a third sentence: "You don't know what really happened to (the dead woman)."

I jolted out from this dream a trembling, shaking wreck (I've got the shakes and palpitations just writing it.) It's hard to explain how disturbing it was. At any rate, it did drive me to do quite a bit of research on the woman in the dream, and found what the typed words said was true - I didn't understand what had happened to her, and yes, there seems to be something wrong with the story of her death, through I can't put my finger on what it is. That's not what's weird through - a really bad dream and some upsetting research does not weirdness make.

No, what's weird is that in the few months since having the dream, due to a convoluted set of circumstances that has little to do with me - or the unfortunate woman, for that matter - I've now met several people who are directly linked with that particular case. I wish I could be more specific but can't due to privacy concerns. They just kind of...turned up. This seems an unusual coincidence, especially considering just how removed we are from the time and place of the incident.

I haven't asked any questions about that case and don't plan on it, but I can't help but wonder if there was any meaning to the dream. could it have been an actual message or warning from beyond? Could it be something like retro-psi, wherein my future self, knowing I would meet these folks, sent a message back in time which just happened to scare the bejeebus out of me? Simple coincidence? Maybe, but it feels like something more, somehow fated.

Any opinions would be welcome.

A mysterious murder; a cursor typing messages; concidentally(?) meeting people connected with a case...

Have you by any chance been watching the latest Sherlock series?

I'm not being totally flippant. We know that our subconscious uses elements of our experience to illustrate our dreams, and it could be that whatever problem your subconscious has is most forcefully expressed by elements similar to those used in the TV series.

You say you didn't give the mysterious death much thought at the time it was in the media, but your subconscious, for whatever reason, clearly has, and is now trying to alert your conscious mind to it. If the death wasn't accidental, then presumably it was murder, and a murder mystery requires a great detective. And the great detective most recently on our screens is of course Sherlock.

Now my analysis doesn't come near the core of your puzzle, but I feel it could well explain the 'typed messages'!

I feel there's something of import in this terrifying dream, but with only part of the experience and surrounding circumstances presented we can do little more than guess what it is at this stage. But you're alerted now, which is probably a good thing.

I look forward to hearing about your other dream, and anything else you're prepared to offer us in future.

i think you owe it to your dreams to at least broach the subject with those individuals, if you can

rynner2 said:
We know that our subconscious uses elements of our experience to illustrate our dreams, and it could be that whatever problem your subconscious has is most forcefully expressed by elements similar to those used in the TV series.

You say you didn't give the mysterious death much thought at the time it was in the media, but your subconscious, for whatever reason, clearly has, and is now trying to alert your conscious mind to it.

I agree with Rynner that there may a subconscious influence on your dream.

Please forgive me if I'm prying but when you read about the murder did you identify with or are you currently identifying with some aspect of the victim in your current life?

Also have you ever owned or used a computer that typed the letters in a similar fashion as in the dream?

On the flip side of that...and again tell me to mind my own business...what are the chances that you've encountered, recently, the real murderer?:shock:

Please don't be offended.

This sounds like it would be really unnerving.

One is tempted to chalk it all up to some internal psychological issue of yours for which the dead woman's death is just a dream metaphor. But you appear to be saying that you met the people connected with her case subsequent to the dream - is this right?? If so this becomes like more of a Jungian synchronicity type thing. A number of paranormal-type scenarios suggest themselves but of course you've clearly thought about that.

If it were happening to me, I think I would meditate/ask-the-higher-powers/ask-my-own-subconcious for illumination as to what, if anything, I am supposed to do in response to this, or to learn from this. One technique is to focus on this question intensely right before going to sleep and ask for a dream to provide more guidance. This has sometimes worked for me although not entirely reliably.

The girl in this case reminds me of girl who was found dead in a flat in Exmouth, Devon from a herion overdose. About ten years ago. It could have been self inflicted or it could have been murder. The sad thing is that the family will never know. Drug overdoses are the worst to solve, there is no way of knowing whether it is acident or murder!

Dreams about houses and rooms are (or at least we're) about the person dreaming them - e.g. The house is you and hidden or closed rooms were experiences or traits suppressed and so on.

Perhaps the reported treatment of this poor woman's demise, and official closure seemed insufficient at the time to you and had some effect on you when younger which is only now surfacing because your circumstances are now similar or your sense of [insert whatever you think] has matured*

As far as meeting people tangentially involved - well I know quite a few people touched by this kind of tragedy. The day after doing some work for me one guy attempted to kill his next customer! then killed himself, I know the parents of 2 murder victims and just to balance it 2 murderers. I knew countless acquaintances who have been lost in RTAs. No I don't live on a Wild West drug dealing inner city estate - these are more the midsummer kind of crimes.

I don't think meeting people who have some connection to the original seed of this has any meaning other then you live in the same community

* I'm not being flippant, I have no idea what, but we all live, learn and change.

ChrisBoardman said:
The girl in this case reminds me of girl who was found dead in a flat in Exmouth, Devon from a herion overdose. About ten years ago. It could have been self inflicted or it could have been murder. The sad thing is that the family will never know. Drug overdoses are the worst to solve, there is no way of knowing whether it is acident or murder!

Crikey, I remember that. It was absolutely horrible. IIRC, she might have been a student, and wasn't found for about a week. Her parents released a photo of how she was found, kneeling with her torso flat against her legs and her arms stretched out.
A really sad and tragic death.

Thank you all very much for your replies. It's given me a lot to think about. So let's get a nice cup of tea and think it over...

Rynner - interesting idea about subconscious influences, although I have to admit I've never seen Sherlock. I don't think we have access to it where we live. The situation does make me feel a bit like a detective though - if a somewhat unwilling one.

The "typed messages" visual probably does spring from film or TV, an image absorbed at some point in youth. The messages were unusual for a dream (well, my dreams, at least) in that they were so direct. That in itself is a bit unsettling. If my subconscious can neatly type out direct messages, seems like it would do so more often, instead of offering up the nonsense images it usually does. Hmm. That the messages were so direct may have added to the intensity of realism and fear in the dream. That's something else to think about.

Henry Fort - I hear you and take your point. Part of me wonders if that was the message - if it was a message - from the poor deceased woman: "here, now get to the bottom of this. Find out what happened to me." And I would, if it didn't feel it would be forcing the issue. I have a sense these people may tell the truth of what happened in their own time.

ChrisBoardman- The case is not a UK case, but it is known in the UK (another reason I hesitate to give many details).

Moooksta - (I just realized you have one more "o" in your name than I previously thought :) )

You raise some very good points here. (And don't worry, you aren't prying!)

At the time of the woman's death, I didn't really identify with her, but was more puzzled at how someone could end up in her situation. These days, though, there is more a feeling of "there but for the grace of god..."
especially after researching her case. That was after the dream, of course, but I could very well have picked up information unconsciously.

I may have used a computer that typed characters in a similar fashion at some point, probably at a college library, back around the time of the woman's death.

As for the question of encountering the real murderer...that's a tricky one. It's hard to say who, if any one person, was responsible for the death in this case. It's suspected quite a few people know more than they admit.

IamSundog- Oh, yes, it is unnerving, and it's like Jungian Synchronicity on steroids. I do wish I could give more details and it might be plain as day how strange the situation actually is. Don't want to cause any legal troubles though.

I'll say this - I have synchronicities all the time and they never trouble me. They're quite nice, actually. But this one feels bigger, more powerful. That's why I used the word "fate" in the title. Something about this feels like fate at work.

Actually, I've already been doing the type of meditations you suggest and the sense I'm getting (vague as it seems) is to wait and watch very carefully.
Not sure what I'm waiting for quite yet...

Thanks for your advice. :)

I must go now, but will be back to answer the other replies when I can.
Thanks again.

Bunnymousekitt - I read this yesterday and it gave me the shivers - I know that some dreams can evoke feelings of absolute terror; I've had them myself though thankfully not often.

The subconscious is a strange thing; and that is all I can say, but if it's not just that?

I was wondering what this reminded me of -- it's John Connolly's Charlie Parker crime thrillers. They have more than a touch of the paranormal in them.

If you are somehow 'meant' to get to the bottom of this poor woman's death, perhaps events will unfold in a way that you can - for your own peace of mind at least.

I am not sure though, how you would 'investigate' without broaching the subject to the people who are related to it in some way, and if you think some know more than they're saying, I am not sure that's really wise :\

OK, I'm back. (Sorry for the delays in replying - I share this computer with several other people so access for my message board ramblings ends up low on the priority totem pole. :p )

ChrisBoardman - it's true what you say, such cases would be hardest to solve without further information...and when illegal drugs are involved, witnesses are even less likely to talk for fear of incriminating themselves.

This wasn't the case of the woman I dreamt of, though - her death wasn't drug related or intentional (that anyone knows of) but appeared to be a case of negligent homicide. Exactly how and why such appalling negligence occured, and the circumstances leading up to it - that's a mystery that still lingers to this day. Well, "lingers" is a mild word. "hangs over like a dark cloud" might be more appropriate.

AMPHIARAUS-
Yes, I agree about the general meaning of dreams in houses or rooms, and no doubt there is some meaning there - certainly it must have been at the start of the dream. I must have been wandering through part of my own psyche. The tricky part is, the room scenario does relate in some ways to the real-life circumstances of the woman's death. I had been aware of this part of the story from years back, so it's certainly possible that personal subconscious elements merged with remembered facts to create this god-awful dream.

It's also true that it's all too easy to have a tangental link to a tragedy. The eerie thing here is that the links are very, very direct. When the typed dream-message said "you don't understand what's wrong with the story", well, these people are among those who may very likely know what's wrong with the story.

Fanari_Lloyd -

Now here is something strange: I've never read the Charlie Parker crime thrillers, but today while researching an entirely different case (was thinking of posting about it on the board, actually) I read some statements from a detective named Charlie Parker. Felt like I was having a moment of deja vu when I read your comment! :shock:

I've been thinking a lot about what you've written here:
If you are somehow 'meant' to get to the bottom of this poor woman's death, perhaps events will unfold in a way that you can - for your own peace of mind at least.

I have reasons to feel this is true. One of the reasons is that the case, though closed years ago, keeps rearing its head in unlikely ways. I can't go into it in depth, but the "convoluted circumstances" mentioned upthread have again begun to revolve around the tale of the dead woman. The case simply won't disappear for those who were involved.

The visual image that comes to mind is the way a large hurricane makes its own weather. It's as if a whirlwind of secrets, guilt, traumas and personal animosities keeps bringing this case to the fore. As time goes on, more of the truth comes out.

You are also correct, IMO, that it may not be wise to push for information. That actually relates to the second nightmare I had - which was the second most blood-curdling dream of my life, BTW. That nightmare involved a set of circumstances that had absolutely no relationship to my life at the time, even though the nightmare was very realistic and progressed very logically (if horrifically). As soon as these people appeared, though, the dream made perfect sense. I've taken it as a warning not to really trust any of these guys - no matter how nice they may seem on the surface.

I'd love to be more descriptive, but the second dream fits the current scenario so perfectly that any reader determined enough is just a few clicks away from filling in all the identifying details - and like I said, I don't want any legal trouble.

Should all this be successfully resolved and become a matter of public record, though, I will happily write up the whole shebang.

You are also correct, IMO, that it may not be wise to push for information. That actually relates to the second nightmare I had - which was the second most blood-curdling dream of my life, BTW. That nightmare involved a set of circumstances that had absolutely no relationship to my life at the time, even though the nightmare was very realistic and progressed very logically (if horrifically). As soon as these people appeared, though, the dream made perfect sense. I've taken it as a warning not to really trust any of these guys - no matter how nice they may seem on the surface.

This is making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

But I think you're wise in keeping a low profile, and not trusting these people.

Fanari_Lloyd, Isis - yes, I've been carefully considering that kind of thing. There are strong elements of both good and evil in this story - another reason why it has such a strong pull on me, perhaps. It's important to be wary.

ChrisBoardman- the answer to your question is one of the many things that is known to have been covered up in this case. It's certain that she was in acute mental distress in the days leading up to her death, but after that...it's a mystery.

I think it is the other way around. Synchronistic attraction. You were thinking about this case and you dreamt about it and the focus drew these people who are related to the case into your life.

The amount of times I have thought about something or someone and then seen them is way beyond chance. There is a lot to be said about synchronicity and our thoughts influencing reality.

If the case of the woman's death was closed years ago (as you have said) and there was an inquest in which the circumstances, as understood at the time, were published and became public domain, why the reticence in at least telling us the case to which you allude? This can in no way infringe upon your privacy.

Rasputin- Yes, that's a very good point, and it's interesting to think of it in that light. There have been more than a few incidents where things seemed to be drawn into my life (whether it was intentional or not) due to concentrating on them. It's hard to say whether it was that, or the other way round. Did I draw it in or did it draw me...or some combination of the two?

And then there is this:
Things have become immeasurably more strange since I last posted. Someone else connected to these people - in a far more important way than myself - told me essentially the same type of story, that they had appeared in his life under similar (not exact, but similar) circumstances. :shock: The word he used to describe it was "surreal".

He shared this story spontaneously, I had not told him about my own experience. All this is making me quite convinced now there is more to this than meets the eye. I suppose as a Fortean it's not good to be too convinced of anything, but it really begins to feel as if larger forces are at work.

Rushfan62-
Indeed, the woman is dead and the case closed, but many of the people involved in the case are alive and well. Giving too much information would certainly impinge on their privacy.

I don't even think the details of the case or the unfortunate woman's identity are the most relevant issues in regards to the original question, really. It's more that strange coincidences and happenings are drawing around this particular story, and apparently not just around me.

It's something I'm trying understand, whether it has a meaning or not, but have very few other people with whom to discuss it. Topics like this don't tend to fly very well in casual conversation. :p

Yeah, if the answer to the question: "If I were someone involved in this matter, would I want to run across somebody I know talking about it with half a million total strangers on the internet?" is "No," then it is much better to keep mum.

One thing about meaning that I don't think enough people grasp, but which is important, especially when dealing in Fortean matters (and in synchronicity more than most even of those), is - it has no objective existence and is not imposed from outside. Meaning is a quality humans give to events, not an inherent quality of them.

You may be part of something larger here, but you have a lot of power in it, as do the other people involved. What it ultimately means will be in large part down to you.

I think one reason so many real-life cases eventually fall apart like a dream is that people go looking for the wrong thing, uncovering some truth that's out there; when all the truth to be found is in here.

There's also the fact that life does not naturally make narrative sense, but we organize our lives as if they did. You are probably seeking a last-chapter conclusion; the most you are likely to get is an open ending.

Was the woman already in the public eye prior to her death?

I'd be focusing more on the physical location, and consider the 'dream' to be an inadvertent remote viewing instead (it's said remote viewing doesn't correlate with time, hence you could have literally been viewing part of the actual event leading to her death).

walking through a series of darkened rooms. One of the passages leads to a closed door

So did her death, or any event leading to her death actually take place in a location which has a series of rooms in a basement, cellar, historical dungeon, etc? I'd be focusing on the physical aspects of the 'dream' and trying to link it to police report details that are known.

Human_84 said:
I'd be focusing more on the physical location, and consider the 'dream' to be an inadvertent remote viewing instead (it's said remote viewing doesn't correlate with time, hence you could have literally been viewing part of the actual event leading to her death).

walking through a series of darkened rooms. One of the passages leads to a closed door

So did her death, or any event leading to her death actually take place in a location which has a series of rooms in a basement, cellar, historical dungeon, etc? I'd be focusing on the physical aspects of the 'dream' and trying to link it to police report details that are known.

Yep, that's why I practice with Random Wikipedia articles.

Hey, everyone. Sorry for the dely in replying.

PeniG- I've been thinking a lot about what you've written. In general, I believe you are correct - synchronicities mean nothing unless we have some meaning to attach to them. And I've heard it stated that synchronicities can be taken as a reminder that we are not always in charge of writing the story of our lives.

I'd read once that some people see their lives in the sense of a narrative, and others don't. I'm one of the latter group, and sometimes feel a bit envious of those who do see their lives as a story in the making. Such a structure never seems to come together for me, so it's perhaps been extra strange to have such an experience.
Most synchronicities do have open-ended conclusions, despite hope that it would lead to more. This one, though - I have to wonder. There are so many things happening, and the truth may come out yet.

Peni, may I send you a PM? There's something you may have a particular insight about.

Suzie1980 - No, it was one of those "famous only in death" cases. (the worst kind of fame, IMO, 'coz if the way you die is bad enough to make the news...:shudder:)

Human_84-
I've wondered about this too. If remote viewing is indeed possible, there is really no reason it would have to correlate with time.

I have not seen any photos of the actual location of the death, so can't say for sure if the dream was accurate in that sense - though it's possible. Just today, a Google search turned up what were supposed to be photos of the location, but when I clicked the link, the page was missing. :?
I do know someone who has been in the location and might be willing to describe it. Just have to think of a good excuse to ask.

feinman - I'm curious - do you mean you practice remote viewing with random Wikipedia articles? How so?
As a youngster I was quite obsessed with remote viewing, but could never gain much control over it.

Today while researching some documents that were only tangentally related to the case, I was suddenly overcome with a feeling that can only be described as "the creeps". I started shivering, had a very "creepy-crawly" sensation in my skin and became nauseated and faint. It was a feeling similar to the dream, but this time I was wide awake and alert. It made no sense and I couldn't figure out what I was reacting to in the documents, which weren't particularly upsetting. It was about a witness in a related case recanting their testimony - nothing very shocking.

I called my husband in and asked him to look over the articles, to see if he could find anything that was causing such a strong negative reaction. He couldn't find anything that was overtly "creepy", but pointed out that there was also something wrong with this story, too, that he couldn't put his finger on.

We spent the day poring over many legal documents and soon it became noticable that there is certain, specific kinds of information that's vague or missing in more than a few related cases. It seems to be these areas that are triggering this disturbed feeling for me, Obviously this is a subjective experience (feelings don't count for much in the absence of facts) but I'm reminded of how some people report experiencing hunches or intuition through feelings in their bodies. Perhaps that's what's happening here.

The gnawing sense of "something is wrong with the story" keeps growing stronger. Hopefully this will come to some sort of satisfactory conclusion in the end.

This is incredibly creepy to read. I can only imagine the sensations you're feeling whilst researching and experiencing this horrible set of circumstances. I'm very curious to learn more myself, even though I know you can't say!

Hi Bunnymousekitt! (I can't type that without smiling, could I have one genetically engineered for a pet??)

As far as "remote viewing" the random Wikipedia articles: I calm my mind using yoga breathing techniques until I stop thinking, and thinking about thinking, and I just refocus on my breath when I catch myself thinking. Then I'll put my finger over the "random article" button, close my eyes again and wait for a feeling that shows up as a mental image. If the image is related to something I've just seen or thought, back to the focusing on breathing. You'll want to breathe through your nose. I'll draw shapes or scenes quickly, or remember them, and then hit the button, and compare my image with the picture with the random article that comes up. There are so many articles about so many things, that it seems to work best when there is an image with the article; I don't usually do well with pictureless articles. Occasionally, I'll look up a picture of the article's subject (if there is no picture with the article), and compare my image with that one. Sometimes I ask my future self to send the image. Most "occult powers" seem to arise from simple meditation or yoga practice; siddhis.

I recommend a similar exercise for you; get the feeling in your head and then focus on your breath and just watch. Start thinking? Back to your breath. It will start to morph and unfold as you watch, and reveal itself. You'll find the answer as things resolve themselves in your mind's eye. Takes some practice. Just don't try and see or think, just focus on your breath and watch. Bring your mind back to your breath if you start to think. This unifies subject and object, perceiver and perceived.

In time, with techniques like this, you will become aware of subtle energies within and outside of you, and around and within other people. Many powers good and bad spring from this ability. You might see the energies swirling around, over time; they are moved and concentrated by pure attention. Thought derails or short circuits those energies, and that's why magicians use trance, rhythm, spells, mantras, etc. And then "fire off the energy" with intent and visualization, combined with emotion. Sadly, some kill critters at the same time to harness their energies too. Okay, way off topic. <Takes off pointed cap with stars>. And now, I don't believe any of that! ;) :)

PlagueRider-
Oh, yes, the whole experience has been very creepy! It's also been a learning experience, it's driven me to find out things I probably would have never looked at otherwise. But I must not forget to be wary....

Feinman- Thanks for the very helpful tips on how you practice remote viewing. It brought up something I'd long forgotten, a strange and apparently useless talent I had as a child (and probably still do, there's just little reason to use it!) Somehow (exactly how is lost in memory) I realized that if I turned my back toward the street and closed my eyes, I could tell the color of whatever car was passing behind me at the moment. Not the make or model or anything like that - just the color. A spot of color would appear in front my closed eyelids and I'd call it out to whoever was watching the traffic - it was amazingly accurate -but yeah, apparently useless. Then again, this could be an example of remote viewing, no?

Maybe I will try it again and see if it still works after all these years. :)
Oh, by the way, yes, an actual bunnymousekitt would be a fun creature to have. I loved the cat-rabbit from Tenchi Muyo but I also love mice so why not add one of those too. :D

Now, following up on my previous post, here's the latest -

I've managed to locate a partial description and photograph of the area near the death scene. It was a photo of the outside of the building, not inside so it only gives a bit of information - however, it was enough to indicate my dream was probably not an accurate view of the location, as there was a doorway leading to the outside. (Whether there were any doors leading to an inside hallway, there's no way to tell at present.)

However (and this is a pretty big however) upon searching I found out that there was another unexplained death in the same building and that one was in the basement. :shock:

Following up on the documents that kept causing the "creepy" feeling, I searched though...jeez, it must have been hundreds of court records, declarations, affidavits etc. and finally dredged up an old document that had been submitted (as I said before) in a tangentially related case. This document, instead of being vague like the others, seemed very specific and laid out the opinion of the writer (who had experience of the situation) of how the woman likely died and why. It was chilling, but it felt "correct", as if finally this was the one scenario that rang true. Interestingly, this was a document that had been thrown out of the court case after much legal wrangling.

I called my husband in to ask him what he thought of the document. After reading it, he said "that's the one - that's what really happened." It was a disturbing story and very sad, but there was also a sense of relief after reading it, as if that part of the mystery was solved. Importantly, this document also firmly laid responsibility for the woman's death on one of the people who has recently come into our lives. The writer gave very solid reasons for holding this opinion.

Talking about it, we decided that no matter what, we are never going to trust this person. No matter what he says or does to gain sympathy or anything else, trusting him is simply not a possibility. This may have been the point of the terrifying dream - before finding these documents, I had been halfway down the road to believing his story and wanting to help him.

Even if we avoid involvement, I still think there will be justice of some kind, though. Maybe not right now, but eventually.

Back