• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Death Of Dr David Kelly

What if David Kelly was murdered for a Completely different reason ?
something far more sinister than him saying Iraq didnt have any weapons of mass destruction
something that would cast doubt over both Labour and Tories
something really Baaaaaad

I enjoy a completely unfounded accusation as much as the next man, so what would this bad, sorry baaaaaaad, thing be?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... quiry.html

all this time and still this issue hurts people in the loop at the time....

does make me wonder !! if the truth will ever be known...

Only 75 years until the files are no longer suppressed.

What if David Kelly was murdered for a Completely different reason ?
something far more sinister than him saying Iraq didnt have any weapons of mass destruction
something that would cast doubt over both Labour and Tories
something really Baaaaaad

There are theories out there online that would fit that bill, theories that involve people on the scene at that time and theories that are far from implausible given recent hot button topics in the news...

what if 2 nuclear missles disapeared from South Africa on route to the US
the operation was secret not sanctioned
the missles were checked on route by Dr Kelly
and then subsequently vanished
what if the people authorising this were Top Politicians now and back when Labour were in power and involved another important person
and
one of those mentioned made a lot of money on the sale of these weapons ?
and Dr Kelly was about to expose the truth about this
in a book he was writing ( that was taken the day he died ) and never appeared again by DC Coe
what if the whole deal increased the coffers of both Labour and Tories by 40 million

What if indeed?

Any citations you'd care to quote to back any of this up?

I could make some predictions but not sure the Fortean would get sued!
The Chilcot report will have vital information missing, this information is critical to what really happened.

If that info is already out there on somebody else's website, just point us at the link.
Unless you alone have this info...?

Edit: D'oh! You posted that just before I posted, pre-empting me!

From the Bio of Peter Eyre on that site:

I also believe that world politics are controlled by Wall Street and London Bankers with Christian and Jewish Zionist at its heart.

But rather more important to the validity of the claims is nowhere does Peter Eyre attempt to explain where his information comes from or offer any citations or notes. One conclusion is that his source is so top secret and fearing for his life that he can't even hint at who it could be, another would be that is simply invented.

Schrodinger's cat writ large, as are unfortunately a lot of these 'big secret' conspiracy theories.

I may have consigned myself to an indefinite and possibly permanent state of lurkerdom, but that doesn't mean I won't notice my name being bandied about like yesterdays kippers.

Oh yes - I saw what skinny wrote pre-edit. I see......everything!! (And I especially see that, Escargot - stoppit, it's dirty. And mostly illegal.)

Spooks! You're back! :)

So with the Chilcott report coming out now.... where does that leave Dr Kelly ? who said there was no weapons of mass destruction ... and the report was doctored... spiced up to say there was..... all linked

Still dead, I'm afraid, and the cause of death is still controversial, to my eyes.
I find the coincidence rather too handy myself, but in truth even if it was suicide, the timing will forever make it suspicious.

Dr Kelly's body has been exhumed.

Not, it appears, for further investigations. The family have reportedly had the remains cremated, annoyed by the campaigners who have gathered at the grave. They accuse the campaigners of desecrating the grave.

All very curious.

I'm not sure "campaigners" in any legitimate sense of the word, were the problem. Rather, the death of Dr Kelly appears to be one of many focal points for the 'conspiretard set'; an element which (arguably) drives many a serious concern to a 'place' in public perceptions where it is easily dismissed as lunacy. - Which of course paints those that might be (rationally and sincerely) concerned as 'cranks'. - Which, in turn, rather suits those that might be behind any nefarious activity.

In that light you have a grieving family tormented by nutcases acting to mitigate the situation and gain the closure they deserve.

Is there any serious, level-headed person, of even modest intelligence, who might legitimately see the death of Dr Kelly as suspicious, that would ever dream of contributing to his family's distress? I'm willing to speculate not.

Last edited:
I went into the lab this morning and discovered something wrapped in plastic on my trolley. Unwrapping it, I found photos - at first I thought it was a football team, but then I realised there were way too many people, and names written underneath. There was my old boss, now retired, looking incredibly young in the Porton Down portrait of 1988. Another colleague had been asking about old pictures of him, and I presume somebody else had brought these as a contribution; we did have visitors from PD the other day. So I looked through them, trying to spot him, and in one I suddenly noticed he was sitting next to Dr David Kelly...

Despite a confession, DNA evidence, a successful conviction at trial and a failed appeal, people still chunter about Hilda Murrell having been assassinated, because...er…y’know…

lf the UK authorities were wont to liquidate awkward UK citizens, Kelly wouldn’t have been in the first volume of The List. Frankly, he wouldn’t have been on the first shelf of volumes of The List.

There is no evidence to challenge the inquest verdict: Kelly killed himself.

maximus otter

Despite a confession, DNA evidence, a successful conviction at trial and a failed appeal, people still chunter about Hilda Murrell having been assassinated, because...er…y’know…

lf the UK authorities were wont to liquidate awkward UK citizens, Kelly wouldn’t have been in the first volume of The List. Frankly, he wouldn’t have been on the first shelf of volumes of The List.

There is no evidence to challenge the inquest verdict: Kelly killed himself.

maximus otter

I'm sad to find out that you are one of THEM!

I'm sad to find out that you are one of THEM!

giphy.gif

maximus otter

Back