• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

I.T.C. Water Pictures

Well, today I happens across a black, square washing up bowl and bought it. I have had a quick attempt, though very rushed. I used the burst mode on my phone, which takes multiple exposures. First impressions are that I agitated the water too much and had the bowl on a tilt ao the light tended to be in one corner. I will experiment with different lighting though on the kitchen floor seemed ok to be honest. I will let the water settle a moment before I take the pictures.

Nit sure if this will attach:
WP_20170217_015(1).jpg

Nothing special n first Hal assed,attempt, I do see profile of a face in this cropped image, but it does take a bit off imagination, hahaha

No intention, just seeing what images I get. See rest of thread!

My six year-old happened to see the attached pic and pointed out (without prompting) that he saw a person and also sasquatch. :D

Some more, not been adjusted except for a little cropping on some. Not sure I will do any more, was just curious
WP_20170219_001.jpg

Sorry, I'm not meaning to hijack the thread. Obviously we will all see different images here, but it has been interesting doing this and some of the swirls and patterns are quite nice.

I don't hold out any great hope of spiritual communication but I'm liking some of the images. Some added colour might not go amiss..

The original poster was videoing the bowl then looking frame by frame for images as I understand it.

I don't hold out any great hope of spiritual communication but I'm liking some of the images. Some added colour might not go amiss..

The original poster was videoing the bowl then looking frame by frame for images as I understand it.
No, me neither and to be honest, I really don't want any! The thread about EVP is enough to put me off! If I were to continue (again, I am not), I would consider filming as you say and would experiment with lighting and use a proper camera (these were done on my phone).
Thanks for your comments

I want to try, too. I am interested in opening a portal to the spirit world, provided I can put it away in a cupboard once I'm finished. It wouldn't do to have extra-dimensional beings popping in and out all day. ;)

This is where the incantation & bottle method comes into it's own.

I want to try, too. I am interested in opening a portal to the spirit world, provided I can put it away in a cupboard once I'm finished. It wouldn't do to have extra-dimensional beings popping in and out all day. ;)
Imagine the scenario: Ulalume's house turns into a Hellmouth as the portal stays open.

This, they look great whatever they are or are not.

Yep.
Thank you. I don't for one minute think these are anything but abstract shapes, though the fantastic images from the OP may be something else. I would **** myself if I saw an actual face looking back at me! If it is anything like the EVP thread where repeated effort can result in you hearing things all the time (or in this case seeing things), it is best I stop to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
Welcome to Ulalume's, the only bar in this Universe where you can find Susan Sto Helit and The Doctor discovering that their association can be very productive, Dorothy explaining to The Master of Pain why she is replacing Pink Floyd with Slayer and Major Grubert trying to explain his adventures to Shade, the Changingman. But don't mess with Yog Sothot by the door, please...

Instrumental Transcommunication.

Not sure the images on the thread fit that description to be honest as it normally involves "communication" through an electronic device.

Back