• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Tell Me What You See Here If Anything?

I always suspected that Swifty was psychic.

Yes......that is what I forgot to ask him, although I sense some jest...lol

Swifty...do you have any psychic ability?
I don't think so, no .. I dreamt my Grandad was going to roll a 7 the day before he did and he was in good health at the time. Other than that, I'm about as psychic as a lump of cheese George.

I don't think so, no .. I dreamt my Grandad was going to roll a 7 the day before he did and he was in good health at the time. Other than that, I'm about as psychic as a lump of cheese George.
It is always interesting to try and understand why some people see things and others do not?

Thanks for putting taht straight.

It is always interesting to try and understand why some people see things and others do not?

Thanks for putting taht straight.
Safe mate. I'm part of a paranormal investigation team and considered the least psychic out of all of us. I just take the notes and help cut the videos mainly.

D4mizyFWwAIQydU.jpg

Look in the middle of the curtain for writing into the Etheric

A spirit light dropped in this area and I took a closer look to see what was there or where they/it was pointing?

The first letter seems broken-not clear?

What word do you see, Four letters?

A bearded man with a bad haircut, glasses and a cravat. And "Trog soya & lisps". And a fish head-on.

D4nW1rCW0AU8izM.jpg

D4nW1rBWwAU_9uQ.jpg

D4nW1q8WAAM4m8D.jpg

D4nW1q7WAAA9Vq7.jpg

This is one picture taken of Newark castle

I am now moving or zooming up to the chapel building to the left of the picture.

As finally I circle and point with an arrow something that I can see.

Give me any interpretations you may have?

Camera was an OM SLR digital whatever..

A horny little devil with huge phallus (he's lying on his back).

I see an image of Georgek...

Roll a 7- never heard of that expression. Where does it come from Swifty?

Roll a 7- never heard of that expression. Where does it come from Swifty?
I first read it in a copy of Viz, there's a character called Suicidal Sid who's always trying to 'pop his cork', not normally a laughing matter but the ways he tries (and keeps failing) are always hilariously elaborate (a bit like Wyle Kyote in Road Runner). He uses the expression 'roll a 7' as well as many other death euphemisms in the long running comic strip.

asid.jpg

Last edited:
I first read it in a copy of Viz, there's a character called Suicidal Sid who's always trying to 'pop his cork', not normally a laughing matter but the ways he tries (and keeps failing) are always hilariously elaborate (a bit like Wyle Kyote in Road Runner).
Sorry to correct you, Swifty... Wile E. Coyote.

Regarding the building pic...I can't tell what that's supposed to be but I would ask George if he bothered to walk over there to see what it was close up?

Apparently he was content in the knowledge he'd photographed a demon having a wank.
It could be nothing else. No other possible explanation.

You are going to fit in here just fine! :D :D :D

Back