• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

NASA Photo Shows Massive Alien Base On Jupiter’s Moon Europa

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
A UFO expert claimed to have spotted a massive alien base capable of housing an entire fleet on Jupiter’s moon Europa. The expert came across the image of the alien base after going through a NASA photo.

ufo-sighting-black-alien-base-jupiter-moon-europa-1173333.jpg

The latest claim regarding the existence of a huge alien structure on one of Jupiter’s moons was made by Scott Waring of ET Data Base. According to Waring, he made the discovery while exploring the website WorldWideTelescope.org.

The site features interactive maps and images of cosmic bodies taken by satellites and space telescopes. Many of the images featured on the site were taken by NASA through its various satellite and space telescope missions such as Chandra and Spitzer.

While looking at the moon Europa, which is one of the smallest Galilean moons of Jupiter, Waring came across a dark spot on its surface. After zooming in on the photo, he noticed that the spot was an object that had a very geometrical shape. Waring also noticed various large openings near the center of the object. He assumed that these were the docking bays for alien vessels.

By comparing the object with other features on Europa, Waring estimated that the alleged alien base was about 20 miles long. Given its massive size, it’s certainly capable of hosting an entire fleet of alien vessels.

As Waring pointed out, Europa is only one of the 79 moons that are orbiting Jupiter. If there’s an alien base on Europa, Waring believes there’s a chance that similar structures also exist on Jupiter’s other moons.

https://www.ibtimes.com/nasa-photo-...-2820957?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=referral

maximus otter

More bonkers than usual.
There are a myriad geometrical shapes on the surface of Europa, all of them fascinating, caused by tidal stresses between the Galilean moons and the primary. This irregular lump seems to be one of the least geometrical shapes in that image.

europa.png

Last edited:
It does look suggestive of a region of 'thin ice' which might even have a couple of patches of open water; any open water on Europa would quickly freeze, while simultaneously boiling, and adding to the tenuous atmosphere.

Curiously the atmosphere is mostly oxygen, created by the photolysis of water vapour. Not dense enough to breathe, unfortunately.

More bonkers than usual.
There are a myriad geometrical shapes on the surface of Europa, all of them fascinating, caused by tidal stresses between the Galiean moons and the primary. This irregular lump seems to be one of the least geometrical shapes in that image.

View attachment 20076
Can't for the life of me fathom out how this image gets referred to as an alien base housing an entire fleet of "what?"
Could just as easily be a close-up of the back of my hand with a freckle in view!

Heh, its quackery like that which gives UFOology a bad image. However, as everyone is guessing, I'll give it try. It is my opinion that the 'ship' is likely a wart on a section of hairy skin.

plutronus

More bonkers than usual.
There are a myriad geometrical shapes on the surface of Europa, all of them fascinating, caused by tidal stresses between the Galilean moons and the primary. This irregular lump seems to be one of the least geometrical shapes in that image.

View attachment 20076
Why does it look like it is screaming?

More bonkers than usual.

View attachment 20076
First thing I thought of...
Unknown.jpeg

Back