• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Somewhat surprisingly, Sargon of Akkad (Carl Benjamin) has put together a rather good discussion of Epstein's death and the theories surrounding it.

There we go again :)

Expert claims Epstein death more consistent with 'homicidal strangulation' than suicide

Dr. Baden, 85, was once the chief medical examiner of New York City and has given expert testimony in multiple high-profile criminal trials, including those of OJ Simpson and Phil Spector. Baden noted in a Wednesday morning appearance on Fox & Friends that injuries to Epstein's neck were more consistent with a violent attack by another individual than a self-inflicted death by hanging.
Citing several fractures in Epstein's neck that indicated the involvement of another individual, Baden levied that the official New York Medical Examiner's ruling that the death was by suicide could be inaccurate.
"Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation," Baden said. "I’ve not seen in 50 years where that occurred in a suicidal hanging case."
The longtime veteran of forensic science, who has examined over 20,000 bodies, also noted that hemorrhaging in Epstein's eyes was more consistent with a homicidal strangulation than a suicide.
"The prominent hemorrhage in the soft tissues of the neck next to the fractures is evidence of a fresh neck compression that could have caused the death," he said.
Though Dr. Baden expressed doubt that Epstein died by his own hand, he did note that the investigation was incomplete and that if another person had been involved in his death, their DNA would be found on the ligature that was found around Epstein's neck.
"The investigation is not completed until all the information has come in," Dr. Baden said.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...ation-than-suicide/ar-AAJzTP6?ocid=spartandhp

There are a lot of 'Epstein didn't kill himself' memes floating around on the internet at the moment, here's one

peu0xfz6akw31.png

A former Navy SEAL who was invited on Fox News to discuss military dogs, stunned news presenter Jesse Waters when he suddenly blurted out that notorious sex offender Jeffrey Epstein "didn't kill himself."

Mike Ritland, a K-9 trainer and the founder of Warrior Dog Foundation, appeared on Watters' World on Saturday to discuss Conan, the heroic dog who helped U.S. troops take out ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in the special ops raid in Syria last week, as first reported by Newsweek.

The non-profit organization, based in Commerce, Texas, is dedicated to helping military dogs who have completed their service.

At the end of the segment on Watters' show, Ritland asked if he could offer a PSA to anyone considering adopting a military dog—but he also slipped in a theory about the death of convicted millionaire Epstein.

Continued:
https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-former-navy-seal-fox-news-1469444

I can't copy and paste from the site sorry.

"Biblical scholars often disagree, but they've all come to the same conclusion after studying the book of Daniel during an ecumenical council over the weekend: the writing on the wall during King Belshazzar's banquet actually read: "Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself."

article-5074-2.jpg

"It seems the hand writing on the wall actually spelled out very clearly for King Belshazzar that Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself but was murdered to protect the political elites," said Dr. Fred Poe of Dallas Theological Seminary. "This is the interpretation better supported by the text of the transcription 'mene, mene, tekel, upharsin." "

From the excellent Babylon Bee.

maximus otter

I've seen nothing of any substance to back it up, but some members of the 'conspiracy theorist' crowd seem to be speculating that Roger Stone won't last long behind bars (nothing worth quoting, just comments on discussion fora and beneath audio/video on Stone's trial and conviction. For what it's worth, Alex Jones is reporting that Stone fears for his life:

[video]https://www.bitchute.com/video/Y8k2gKLxGAX2/[/video]

I find this hard-ish to believe as most reports state that he was kept at arm's length from Trump's inner circle and the information he brought during the election campaign did not bring reciprocal access--in other words, he has few beans to spill and wouldn't need silencing.

It might be more interesting to wonder whether he'll receive a pardon when Trump becomes a lame duck at the end of this or his possible next term.

In conclusion, I'm not buying it, but if Stone gets 'Epsteined', you (probably) read it here first.

Edit: video won't embed, but link is safe.

Here he is leaving court. He doesn't look too dejected or fearful, which could be acting skills or could be the product of a prior assurance.

Trump has pardoned the soldier who was jailed for killing someone in cold blood.

So Stone Is possibly next on the list.

But Trump does have a habit of 'not knowing' the people he has had past meetings with.

Ah, Roger. Welcome to jail.

We'll be keeping you in the 'Jeffery Epstein' cell. Just a temporary thing while we decide where to place you. No, you naughty boy, it won't be Mar a Largo.

Don't worry about any noises you hear, or strange people walking around outside the cell, we're having some work done on the security cameras.

A new development
Jeffrey Epstein guards charged with falsifying records
  • 1 hour ago
Two prison guards who were on duty on the night of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein's death have been charged with falsifying records.
They are accused of failing to check in on him every 30 minutes and fabricating log entries to show they had.
Epstein hanged himself in jail in August while awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges.
etc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50480172

Time for some people to be changing their underpants ?

Aye right...
Jeffrey Epstein: Jail CCTV erased by 'technical errors'
  • 56 minutes ago
Surveillance video from disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein's first suspected suicide attempt was destroyed by accident, prosecutors say.
US attorneys say the jail mistakenly saved footage from the wrong cell.
Epstein, a convicted sex offender, hanged himself in jail in August while awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges.
etc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51053205

His cellmate had also been moved out shortly before I believe.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but:
the cctv from inside the cell is lost.
the cctv from outside the cell is lost.
the other cctv from outside the cell was unusable.
the cctv from the previous attempt was lost.
The guards were not checking on him.
He was not on suicide watch after a previous attempt.
As a native of New York City. I feel compelled to point out that this was a federal prison, not a City or State facility.

Cindy McCain, wife of former Presidential candidate John McCain, on Epstein "We all knew about him. We all knew what he was doing."

(at the 1:30 mark)

Reminder: This thread concerns Epstein's death and the ambiguities / mysteries surrounding it.

Edit: Topic since widened.

There seems to be this interesting interview here:
https://infoproc.blogspot.com/2020/04/goog-ai-directs-me-to-interview-with.html

Ben-Menashe was an Israeli intelligence operative, best known for his role in Iran-Contra in the 1980s. He was also one of the main sources for the book The Samson Option, by Sy Hersh (the journalist who uncovered both My Lai and Abu Ghraib). The Samson Option describes how the world became aware of the Israeli nuclear program, thanks to whistle-blower Mordechai Vanunu. After revealing the secret program to the British Sunday Times, Vanunu was kidnapped by Israeli intelligence agents, stood trial in Israel, and spent almost 20 years in prison. Ben-Menashe worked with publisher Robert Maxwell (Ghislaine Maxwell's father) to locate Vanunu in London and to capture him using a honey trap (female agent).

Ben-Menashe knew Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell through Robert Maxwell. He states on the record that Epstein was involved in a honeypot operation for Israeli intelligence.

Ben-Menashe also comments on topics such as:

Epstein's "suicide" in MCC (where, by coincidence, Ben-Menashe was also held in the aftermath of Iran-Contra).

Ghislaine Maxwell's current location.

Robert Maxwell's mysterious death.

How Epstein could live and operate as if he had a 10-11 figure net worth when his actual wealth was one or two orders of magnitude less.​
I do not know whether any of this is true, but I found the interview interesting.

Back