• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UFOs At A School (Florida; April 1967)

Thanks for adding further detail to the title.

These sightings have that quality of being ones in which the phenomenon - instead of being stealthy - seems to be putting on a performance for the benefit of the observers.

There have been a significant number of other cases with this quality: just off the top of my head - the Phoenix sightings in the USA in the early nineties (where apparent craft came down low and travelled slowly) and Voronezh in '89 in central Russia (where an apparent craft descended upon and a menagerie of beings alighted onto a public park and made a spectacle of themselves in front of a whole load of locals).

There is no UFO paradigm - be it ETH, interdimensional or time traveller - which can adequately account for such bouts of odd exhibitionist behaviour - it seems to me.

These sightings have that quality of being ones in which the phenomenon - instead of being stealthy - seems to be putting on a performance for the benefit of the observers.

There have been a significant number of other cases with this quality: just off the top of my head - the Phoenix sightings in the USA in the early nineties (where apparent craft came down low and travelled slowly) and Voronezh in '89 in central Russia (where an apparent craft descended upon and a menagerie of beings alighted onto a public park and made a spectacle of themselves in front of a whole load of locals).

There is no UFO paradigm - be it ETH, interdimensional or time traveller - which can adequately account for such bouts of odd exhibitionist behaviour - it seems to me.
It's crazy behaviour, isn't it? Defies reasoning.
Except that... humans occasionally do this kind of daft thing. If these are aliens, perhaps they aren't so different?

Back