Search results

1. INT21

How Old Are You?

VE, ..I find smoking lovers stops them rotting before I am done with them. .. Do you fillet them first ? INT21.
  2. INT21

How Old Are You?

'I'm Here' he declared with a roar. 'And I'm sure that I've told you before. I say 'Pah' to you youth (You're all shallow, uncouth) and I made it to 74. INT21 ;)
  3. INT21

Blitz Limericks

When writing a movie sex scene its not hard to be too obscene but if your the spouse of Mary Whitehouse each sentence must be squeaky clean Old Shakespeare was good with a pen he'd knock up a novel, and then
  4. INT21

End Of The World 92/93

Spaceweather are today reporting a major collision between asteroids in the asteroid belt (where else ?). So maybe some bits will be coming our way. INT21.
  5. INT21

Orgasmatron (Head Massager Device)

...Escargot would look stunning on your head .. Has big stupid grin on face. Naughty boy. Maybe at Epsom races it would work. INT21 :)
  6. INT21

How Old Are You?

Swifty, ..a friends girlfriend puts it down the drink and drugs I've done in the past somehow preserving me, .. And that healthy brown tan isn't Piz Bruin, it's creosote. INT21 ;)
  7. INT21

How Old Are You?

Just starting to read the posts here. Suddenly feeling very old. No slot on the pol for me ? hardly democratic. Am I Rynner or post Rynner ? No basis to calculate from. INT21 ( shambles away to cry gently in a corner)
  8. INT21

Shady, Thanks for the clarification. I was trying to visualise myself walking around wearing a copper plate with a slug on it. The locals shaking their heads sadly and muttering ' we knew the Methanol fumes would get to him some day; pity, nice chap'. INT21.
  9. INT21

The Invention Of Jesus

Jim. Post #164 is a bit misleading. You have only quoted what I quoted (the blue text) from Comfortably Numb. My contribution is the black text following it. INT21.
  10. INT21

The Invention Of Jesus

...They didn't. Myth and history are interwoven in almost all 'historical' manuscripts up until at least the 16th century. .. And, it seems, some documents right up to the present day. One would think that in today's world of information technology, we could at least rely on accounts of events...
  11. INT21

Shady, It seems that you have committed the sin of not mentioning in the text which post you are responding to. I thought you were critiquing my post, the one above yours. The 'slug on a copper plate' one. INT21 ;)
  12. INT21

What's your problem, Shady ?
  13. INT21

Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)

... Several respected scholars and technology leaders warn that AI is on the path to turning robots into a master class that will subjugate humanity, if not destroy it. Others fear that AI is enabling governments to mass produce autonomous weapons—“killing machines”—that will choose their own...
  14. INT21

Who Agrees?

Henry, ..thats a few decades behind the curve !.. Elucidation required, Per Favore. INT21.
  15. INT21

The Invention Of Jesus

Comfortably Numb, As it's not factual, anything laid on that specious foundation - predominantly incorporating Jesus therein is inevitability fallacious. If the Bible, especially Genesis, is comprehensively exposed as such, then why even remotely debate whether Jesus performed miracles...
  16. INT21

Home Made Wine Query

RaM, Sorry to hear that. I used all the available grapes from my greenhouse right at the end of the season. They were very sweet. The grapes were Mareshal Foch. A small black grape used in making table wine. Lots of seeds in them. I also added around five pound of apples, and a couple of...
  17. INT21

ScarlettR, ...Slugs and snails won't cross copper. .. Sorry, but you are plain wrong. I carried out the experiment to test exactly that. Bare copper cable. I'll try it again by placing a slug on a piece of paper placed in the centre of a copper sheet. Er, Escargot, are you busy at the...
  18. INT21

Home Made Wine Query

Mytho, love those bottles.
  19. INT21

Home Made Wine Query

Ogred, .."will this poorly stored home made wine give me the runs" Surely you heard the old adage. If you feel down and fed up, and the bottom is dropping out of your World, Have two pints of Guinness and a hearty Vindaloo. And in the morning you'll think the World is dropping out of your...
  20. INT21

Who Agrees?

Naughty_Felid. ..Men don't kill themselves just because they can't get a girlfriend. . Don't be so sure about that. A few year back one of my nephews 'acquired' a Thai bride. He met this girl on the web and they came to an arrangement that she would marry him. But the arrangement was it...
  21. INT21

Who Agrees?

Naughty_felid, Indeed I did play with meccano etc when I was young. And constructed model aircraft. Kiel Kraft models though, not Airfix. (These days I would have to prove I was over eighteen to be able to buy the glue). But, I spent most of my time out on my bike or rambling around the...
  22. INT21

Minor Strangeness

At last. something strange happened. Today I was in a local cafe. It was quiet and one of the staff was taking the opportunity to clean some stools. I was sat on a bar stool, close to a window. she was cleaning the stools around a table just behind me. So I had to partially turn to face her as...
  23. INT21

The film 'Sleeper' dates back to 1973; sorry.
  24. INT21

Home Made Wine Query

Re the bottles. Apparently beer bottles are safe to use as they are designed to hold some pressure.
  25. INT21

In this technical day and age, the orgasmatron concept might be due for another look.
  26. INT21

What Music?

...and LSD was a fundamental game changer. .. And it fundamentally changed a lot of brains. Most hippies eventually recovered from too much weed. Not many from too much LSD :).
  27. INT21

By the way, I once read in a gardening hints column that slugs and snails will not pass across an electrified wire. So I layed a coil around a slug and powered it up from a battery. The slug just slimed it's way across and ignored it. I thought of upping the current and connecting it via the...
  28. INT21

..The original one was battery-powered. .. Hmm, quite.
  29. INT21

Email Notifications - What's Going On?

Today, no notifications and 18 in the Alerts box.
  30. INT21

Home Made Wine Query

From the same report. On march 28th, James McLaren, a boatman recently employed on Loch Tay, killed himself at Killin, N.B, by exploding a gelignite cartridge in his mouth. He had lately been dismissed from his employment for drunkenness. That's a good a way as any.
  31. INT21

What Are You Eating & Drinking?

Once went on a diet over there (when the family had returned to the UK). Lived of dates, grilled lamb and lhassi. Probably mispelled that. but it is a very thin yogurt. INT21.
  32. INT21

What Are You Eating & Drinking?

..C'mon... somebody somewhere must have had a go. .. As I said, 'never question what is in the keema'. When I was in Iraq, and the family was there, we used to get some burgers from a local kiosk. The kids asked me what they were made off and I replied 'camel'. They have never forgotten...
  33. INT21

Tech Help

Ok.
  34. INT21

Tech Help

It does get rather confusing. My internet does come via Virgin, and it appears to have a local node in a village about five mile away. It has never shown the true location. Can you give me the last letter of each of the 'encrypted' locations. I'd like to see if I recognise them.
  35. INT21

Tech Help

Yes. But interestingly Google via Firefix didn't attempt to block it. Going back to normal now.
  36. INT21

Who Agrees?

But why would not wishing to follow the Lemmings over the cliff and into possible grief and matrimonial strife be Irresponsible ? The wise Lemming may think ' Hmmm, looks a long way down. Think I'll pass if you guys don't mind'. Surely you are not suggesting that matrimony should be mandatory...
  37. INT21

Tech Help

Near enough. And now ?
  38. INT21

catseye, ..Unfortunately I have no one to wiggle it for me and am forced to do my own pumping up and down, but still find it most enjoyable. .. Whatever flicks your switches.
  39. INT21

What was the name of the film that had an orgasmatron ? Old sci-fi.
  40. INT21

Tech Help

Let's do a test. Where am I coming from now ? INT21
  41. INT21

Bitcoin

I have done so with the intention of keeping them for many years. However, that makes me rather old fashioned. Isn't there a chance that inflation will wipe out your long-term gains.
  42. INT21

Home Made Wine Query

..Just decant the concentrated liqueur from the ice .. This method is sometimes used to separate water from veg oil when making bio Diesel. Do in in mid winter No need for a fridge. INT21
  43. INT21

Who Agrees?

Back in my early days one's first girlfriends came from the local area or from the school. Then you spent time 'bopping at the high school hop' as out American friends may say. Chatting up any girl who would listen. It was all a sort of natural progression. But today's youth, locked in front...
  44. INT21

Who Agrees?

.. but may also be down to 'no-hoper' status and outlook... And with the future prospect of much reduced employment and thus a reduction of status amongst a large part of the population, this can only get worst. Unfortunate, because this is the time when a solid relationship would be...
  45. INT21

Who Agrees?

I imagine that people with INCEL temperaments are also having problems in their everyday lives as well as with women. The Canada incident would seem to back that up. I think we covered this earlier. Some men give of a bad vibe and women pick up on it.
  46. INT21

Who Agrees?

GNC, ..If we could get over the stigma of poor mental health being taken seriously and not set aside till it's too late, we'd all be in a far better place. You can't blame women for that. .. MGTOW really isn't to do with mental health. Quite the opposite. It is about making a rational choice...
  47. INT21

Who Agrees?

Swifty, ...Don't get me wrong, I've been shat on by women before but your true mates give you a leg up to keep going in my experience... I can see where you are coming from. And in the past I have used someone elses sofa while giving myself a little space for a night or two. But that isn't...
  48. INT21

Blitz Limericks

Like a machine that was missing a cog There once was this poor, lovelorn frog who would croak through the night (such a pity-full sight) 'Til one day he was killed by a dog. Last night I was feeling, well, frisky so I picked up old Gladys, and whiskey
  49. INT21

Who Agrees?

Possibly the problem with social support is that many people tend to follow the 'birds of a feather' principle. Thus they would be drawn to socially inept groups. (bit of an oxymoron, that) Really they should be getting in with some 'hail fellow, well met ' types. But these types may not be...
  50. INT21

Home Made Wine Query

Definitely, though there is something Darwinian about it.