1. Nils Meijer

nah, I was just joking.. a sense of humour is my only weapon today

nah, I was just joking.. a sense of humour is my only weapon today
  2. Nils Meijer

OMG! (=oh, my gun)

OMG! (=oh, my gun)
  3. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

okay, we'll do that, hahaHAHAha! really Dai Ichi is the worst 'fire-dragon' they ever launched!
  4. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

whatever, I completely don't adore cars or legality in general. some people out here are even now still trying to mention 'the benefits' of splitting an atom! I think the element FIRE is good to help you boil water to help cure an infection, or to cook a meal, but massive bushfires burning down...
  5. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

that! is a very corrupting argument, int21! once you start thinking like that you don't assume any responsibility, unless it's not lawful! imo, it should be flipped in reverse: only drive a crappy car, cause accidents, whilst being consciously aware the brakes are rotting, but never mind, I'm...
  6. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

next up: SUPERGROVER will singlehandedly ban the Tokyo 2020 radi-olympic games! [redirecting some people to this thread via e-mail, the global nuclear headache, ego growing out of realistic proportions like a tumor, aged 46]: I am a born cage-rattler ! in the future I will pop up someplace...
  7. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

if I would take all these advices at once, there would be no end to my tranquility ('relax', 'take chill pill', 'calm down'). whenever I attempted such a tact, like 'taking some more sleeping action', in the back of my mind, every second since march 2011, the clock was ticking and nobody could...
  8. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

in 'The End' it's all a matter of time delay on google-earth images from the Fukushima Dai Ichi-plant, that are now blacked out with fake rain-clouds. somebody obviously has a benefit in claiming their national security should be protected, even if the instrument to get to that goal is using...
  9. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

my worst 'estimate of reality' today is that the global Dai Ichi fall-out will cause serious oxygen shortage, because plankton is dying, even before any radiation-related cancer-pandemic shows up. geoengineeringwatch.org we have possibly only 5 years left, instead of the worst scientific...
  10. Nils Meijer

North Korea

still a nice SCOOP, eh? I got everybody thinking: WHAT IF this would be true!
  11. Nils Meijer

possibly dr.Octagon is worth checking out for you! irony has it that the Janet Jackson quote is...

possibly dr.Octagon is worth checking out for you! irony has it that the Janet Jackson quote is from 'nasty boys'
  12. Nils Meijer

'my first name ain't 'baby', it's Janet!' (Janet Jackson)

'my first name ain't 'baby', it's Janet!' (Janet Jackson)
  13. Nils Meijer

'you can't tell me I'm not in space!' (dr.Octagon)

'you can't tell me I'm not in space!' (dr.Octagon)
  14. Nils Meijer

FIRE IN THE HOLE, HAHAHAHA!

FIRE IN THE HOLE, HAHAHAHA!
  15. Nils Meijer

!ydobyreve ,9102 yppah

!ydobyreve ,9102 yppah
  16. Nils Meijer

North Korea

I know it's only a wild theory/fantasy that will never be acknowledged by your news agencies, like ANP/reuter and american networks, like CNN and you may find it hard to believe a fullblown anarchist, like me.. I was tipped about the Guam sorties by an 'enlightend source' on modern day warfare...
  17. Nils Meijer

North Korea

of course, nobody's flying over North Korea these days, exept google-earth and their time delay for publication of the real data can in some cases even rise up to 10 years
  18. Nils Meijer

North Korea

er, two bangs, actually and I agree it will be hard to prove anything in advance, that is why I estimated the event as close to reality as I could
  19. Nils Meijer

okay, no problem

okay, no problem
  20. Nils Meijer

North Korea

I mean, if the US did not use two 'stepfathers of all bombs' to knock out NK's military infrastructure, why did these Lancer B1-b sorties from Guam take all runway?
  21. Nils Meijer

North Korea

my estimate of reality today is that NK was nuked by the US in august 2017 using illegal nuclear weapons at midnight (pyongyang time) and that the US goverment used Kim Jong Un as a scapegoat in the media half a year later to help promote the officicial (republican) narrative, setting a...
  22. Nils Meijer

Thor's Black, Death & Viking Metal Thrash Thread

also from The Netherlands! :)
  23. Nils Meijer

What Music?

24. Nils Meijer

Thor's Black, Death & Viking Metal Thrash Thread

this next one is not exactly death metal, but it came straight from The Netherlands,so time ago and I think it really rocks!
  25. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

oblivious of any danger, I am just another rabbit sitting on the highway at nighttime, watching these beautiful lights racing towards me.. [dear readers, please play this video on a big screen and the sound volume about halfway maximum and play it SEVERAL TIMES and let your minds ponder these...
  26. Nils Meijer

yes, dOOmed! at least Dai Ichi is the end of all global toothaches :)

yes, dOOmed! at least Dai Ichi is the end of all global toothaches :)
  27. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

I just gave up on the idea of a comprehensive global discussion and from now on let the archangel Gabriel run whatever is left of 'humanity' scheming for another profitable 10 years on the planet, letting everything else go to hell for their hypocrisy.. also I recently constructed an ideal...
  28. Nils Meijer

plus, USA and France (plus Japan) will never sustain the legal claims, no time left, bye

plus, USA and France (plus Japan) will never sustain the legal claims, no time left, bye
  29. Nils Meijer

signing off, logging out, now, but people, be warned: fall-out has exceeded 50x legal limits and...

signing off, logging out, now, but people, be warned: fall-out has exceeded 50x legal limits and the entire planet should 'officially' be treated as nuclear waste
  30. Nils Meijer

but yeah, why not celebrate and enjoy the last moments in time on this world, hahaha :)

but yeah, why not celebrate and enjoy the last moments in time on this world, hahaha :)
  31. Nils Meijer

your governments are probably NATO-related and profit from bagatelising a few facts about Dai...

your governments are probably NATO-related and profit from bagatelising a few facts about Dai Ichi, allright?
  32. Nils Meijer

our collective life-expectancy has drastically decreased, because of radio-active fall-out: most...

our collective life-expectancy has drastically decreased, because of radio-active fall-out: most life, including most humans will not live another estimated 9 years
  33. Nils Meijer

while everybody around me is cheerful, because of Christmas, I try and warn everybody, including...

while everybody around me is cheerful, because of Christmas, I try and warn everybody, including my superiors and family-members of the Fukushima ecocide
  34. Nils Meijer

my name is Nils, not Niles, and I am not in the matrix, but a premature, human-generated...

my name is Nils, not Niles, and I am not in the matrix, but a premature, human-generated apocalyse, called Dai Ichi!
  35. Nils Meijer

how do I log out?

how do I log out?
  36. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

people of the world, as usual on a sunday, that is also a holiday, we have at least a ceremony or sometimes 'a service', so today I took it all a bit more leasurely, and I reconsidered the fukushima drama, once more and I came to some 'quite clear' conclusion: the Dai Ichi disaster in 2011 is a...
  37. Nils Meijer

What Music?

fratres semper FTMB
  38. Nils Meijer

What Music?

this next song, almost everytime I play it, brings me to my knees, breaks my heart and gets me to fighting my tears.. I think the person who wrote it REALLY was there and watched his fellow-men die in the sea, because there weren't plenty of rafts available.. FOO EEE
  39. Nils Meijer

if you play the word 'revolution' backwards you get something like: no, it's you lover!

if you play the word 'revolution' backwards you get something like: no, it's you lover!
  40. Nils Meijer

The Troll's Head

I was banned from alienbabble.com and alienexpanse.com after alienhub.com stopped last year so I'm getting used to the total drama such an event causes and the total loss of contacts including real friends and the complete loss of data and links, but I must say, if I would lose FTMB, I will miss...
  41. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

well okay everybody, I'm off to the troll's head and have a couple of martini's and have good time, not go cynical, because of nuclear industry, you can trace them back from day 1 with marie curie and so and they have always been quite open to the public about their practises, not very much...
  42. Nils Meijer

nothing?

nothing?
  43. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

they never will, Fortean Times just needs a big fund-raiser and probably some advertising space and everything will be just fine, soon. otherwise, you are all welcome at alienbabble.com
  44. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

ALSO, with regard to Mythopoeikas' recent post containing tepcos' adress.. chiyoda, tokyo, japan is, I guess, not very far from the Tokyo olympic games in 2020. so, whoopla!, let's all get radiation-suits and enjoy the radi-olympics 2020. there's only one problem, how am I supposed to play my...
  45. Nils Meijer

just set up an apache server, install xenforo for free and we'll all just MOVE to an other ip

just set up an apache server, install xenforo for free and we'll all just MOVE to an other ip
  46. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

molochs taking over my thread.. :( tomorrow will be my birthday and I regret it if I caused you any pain. today I asked my trusted oracle (I ching) what to do next and it gave the same answer TWICE. I should take a defensive role and wait untill the solution makes itself obvious.. there is no...
  47. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

or what?! no, seriously EnolaGaia, if you feel offended or abused by me personally, please accept my apologies. I recently lost my religion and I feel regret for that, but it is none of anybody's business, really. please let me tell you this much, I started this thread last year and last week I...
  48. Nils Meijer

Nuclear Damage

thank you Mythopoeika, some time ago I already sent them an e-mail that included a link to this thread. I really appreciate having the address, so I just took a screenshot of your post