Search results

1. Dinobot

Limericks

Never upset Tigerhawk, he controls the purse strings and the pantry!
  2. Dinobot

Limericks

Do you know what they built this whole city on? a big swamp, with cash from a marathon Like Venice, built on 'piles'? Over sewers stretching miles Turned the place into one big "john"! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I wear my sunglasses at night!
  3. Dinobot

How Are You Spending Valentines Day?

Orange is her middle name?!
  4. Dinobot

I'll decide who gets the make up sex with Tigerhawk!:ptask:
  5. Dinobot

Is there a vegetarian option?

Is there a vegetarian option?
  6. Dinobot

:bhave:
  7. Dinobot

What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

May I recommend a damp cloth under the bowl and a firm grip? (On both the bowl and reality)
  8. Dinobot

Things That Make You Go... WTF?

Or perhaps your calves are just getting bigger? Carrot Fit Trousers may as well be called Utter Wanker Trousers!
  9. Dinobot

Random/Peculiar Images

At that price, do yo think the food could be less rancid?
  10. Dinobot

What's good for the goose, is good for the gander...

What's good for the goose, is good for the gander...
  11. Dinobot

Signing for and opening the parcel that arrived five minutes ago. The two books inside are The Garbage Pail Kids book and another Uncle John's Bathroom Reader.
  12. Dinobot

Blitz Limericks

I’ve set out some coffee and juices for My expected breakfast guest Lucifer Is hot and steamy And oh, so dreamy! So I'll leave him begging for more! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Face all sorts of mutant hurdles!
  13. Dinobot

Opening a parcel I picked up from the Post Office (it contained two Diane Duane books and an Uncle John's Bathroom Reader - Actual Factual is the title of this Bathroom Reader), and reading an email that another book I'd ordered will be delivered at 4 this afternoon!
  14. Dinobot

Polar Bear Proclivities: Not Cool

That's not dozens of polar bears, it's dozens of FT members dressed up as polar bears doing a Flash Mob thing...
  15. Dinobot

Limericks

Things that go bump in the night Can be caused by your pants being too tight So loosen that belt If you're so far from svelte Roomy pants will be your delight! ====================================== LIfe's a Scooby Doo mystery
  16. Dinobot

One does not wave ones boudin about in public...
  17. Dinobot

Killer Geese!

Killer Geese!
  18. Dinobot

Which one is you? And I don't mind the odd bit of flashing (in the warmer weather!)
  19. Dinobot

Limericks

How would you like a busted lip? While wearing a Freudian Slip
  20. Dinobot

What are you all doing here, and why aren't you wearing any clothes?!

What are you all doing here, and why aren't you wearing any clothes?!
  21. Dinobot

Five minutes ago, I was stuffing my face with lasagne and garlic bread. And loving every minute of it!
  22. Dinobot

Not Very Interesting Things That Happened Today

He's innocent! He saw you approaching, and was prepared for your overpowering stench of farts enchanting musk...
  23. Dinobot

Limericks

Don't you think this is rather too late? To ask Errol Flynn on a date?
  24. Dinobot

Limericks

I'm a lady, I'll have you know There are places I will not go
  25. Dinobot

Limericks

Some flava beans and a nice Chianti You'll find me scoffing in flagrante Watching B Movies
  26. Dinobot

Leaps out of cake for Recycled1's birthday and sings "Happy Birthday Mr President"!

Leaps out of cake for Recycled1's birthday and sings "Happy Birthday Mr President"!
  27. Dinobot

Stuff You've Just Bought

Is it bad? Think Plan 9 From Outer Space, but with a slightly bigger budget and in colour!
  28. Dinobot

Stuff You've Just Bought

The following movies on Blu Ray - Star Crash, Hercules and Hercules 2 (both the Lou Ferrigno versions).
  29. Dinobot

What kind of girl/boy/ghoul do you think I am?

What kind of girl/boy/ghoul do you think I am?
  30. Dinobot

Hello! Is it me you're looking for?

Hello! Is it me you're looking for?
  31. Dinobot

Stuff You've Just Bought

Well, they can have it back when they return all those Greek Marbles...
  32. Dinobot

FT 376

He was abducted by aliens. Or is abducting aliens. Or run off with Jessica Rabbit!
  33. Dinobot

Stuff You've Just Bought

Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga on DVD.
  34. Dinobot

FT 376

For the love of Nessie, is there anything else to be said about Rendlesham?! Surely that's been done to death?!
  35. Dinobot

Limericks

The strange thing about that Bugs Bunny And I mean 'strange' not just rather funny He's a nut brown hare!
  36. Dinobot

Charity Shop & Poundshop Finds

As modelled by some of the users on this site. Can you guess which one is me?
  37. Dinobot

Limericks

Is your life like a bawdy romp? Yes, I strut in lewd outfits with pomp In ultra gimp gear?!
  38. Dinobot

Limericks

And now, for something romantic I have something here that's gigantic So big! And so hard! should I coat it with lard Yes, just to keep it in good nick! ___________________________________ Is your life like a bawdy romp?
  39. Dinobot

What Did You Dream Of Last Night?

We leave no innuendo left alone on this site...
  40. Dinobot

Heaving a sigh of relief, as the storm which began just before 5 PM has now passed, and it's long after midnight!
  41. Dinobot

No switch is safe from Scargy's twiddling hands!
  42. Dinobot

Australian PM Gough Whitlam was "fired" by the Governor General (acting on behalf of the Queen) in the 1970's (Whitlams response - Long may we say God Save The Queen, because nothing will save the Governor General - is still brilliant after all these years)
  43. Dinobot

Limericks

I hope to have time to prepare A big perfect Hallowe'en scare! Start planning at Valentine's Your gruesome and weird designs With lots of blood and guts to spare! ________________________________________________ And now, for something romantic
  44. Dinobot

Thinking Of Visiting Australia?

Tempted to move to the Australian portion of Antarctica. Anything other than this heat!
  45. Dinobot

Stuff You've Just Bought

Just bought St Petersburg - Three Centuries Of Murderous Desires by Jonathan Miles and the novelisation of Star Wars IV A New Hope. Both books were half price, which mad a pleasant surprise!
  46. Dinobot

It's 35 C here, burns is what I feel like I am getting every time I step outside!

It's 35 C here, burns is what I feel like I am getting every time I step outside!
  47. Dinobot

Limericks

'I don't care, there is nothing I fear' You say as you wipe away a tear At the guillotine!
  48. Dinobot

Are you trying to provoke those of us in heatwave conditions?!
  49. Dinobot

Stuff You've Just Bought

I only ask out of concern!
  50. Dinobot

Thinking Of Visiting Australia?

Visit the cooler parts of Australia - surely there must be somewhere that won't roast you to death...