Search results

1. onetwothree

Suggestions For A Good Read

I am home sick today and have just watched this. I'd agree with you about the uneven pacing, but I liked it. Definitely worth watching (and it also reminded me of Dog Soldiers).
  2. onetwothree

More Tales From My Guests

Love this thread! It's absolutely fascinating; am looking forward to reading more!
  3. onetwothree

They've Broken New Zealand

Was just reading about this. Absolutely horrendous. Are you a NZer, @Naughty_Felid? I'm so sorry for your country, if so. Take it easy today. X
  4. onetwothree

God, I used to wear that in the 80s.

God, I used to wear that in the 80s.
  5. onetwothree

Vardoger - I couldn't understand why I had that song in my head today and it's because of YOU!

Vardoger - I couldn't understand why I had that song in my head today and it's because of YOU!
  6. onetwothree

Who You See Before You Die

I'm sorry, @Krepostnoi
  7. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

Urgh. Sorry to hear that @Cochise Let me pour you another.
  8. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

That sounds tough (and something I have experience of too, so let me know if I can help). Look after yourself as well as everyone else. X
  9. onetwothree

Horror Films

A couple of good ones coming up: Ma Us Other films with more than two-letter titles are available.
  10. onetwothree

Folk Horror

Really looking forward to this one! And GNC, it's set in Sweden.
  11. onetwothree

The R.I.P. Thread

Loved Magenta Devine and Network 7 was THE programme to watch at the time. This week is felling so many icons.
  12. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

@Comfortably Numb - how is today looking?
  13. onetwothree

Are you my boyfriend? That's what he always says!

Are you my boyfriend? That's what he always says!
  14. onetwothree

What are you having on your pancakes? Golden syrup for me...

What are you having on your pancakes? Golden syrup for me...
  15. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

You are all top fellas. :oldm:
  16. onetwothree

The R.I.P. Thread

RIP Keith. What a shock!
  17. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

That gave me a proper laugh! :loveu:
  18. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

Thanks, my loves. It's a combination of several things, but mainly headfuckery of my best friend coming back. It's something I never thought I would have to deal with and it's knocked me for six.
  19. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

Hello all. How is everyone doing? I'm 2 months into the fucking weirdest time of my life and I honestly don't know what to do with myself.
  20. onetwothree

Weird Adverts

God, I LOVED that advert!
  21. onetwothree

What Music?

22. onetwothree

The Work Ethic Amongst Members

Five
  23. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

A pint of vodka? I think you'll need a bag of crisps to go with that.
  24. onetwothree

What Music?

25. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

It's five o'clock somewhere. Alright, all? I slept for 14 hours and am feeling miles better. Except you know when you're really missing someone? That.
  26. onetwothree

Aleister Crowley

Not sure if you're taking the piss or not, but anyway... "I loathe law. It seems to me as if it were merely an elaborate series of obstacles to doing things sensibly" '... who looked at first sight like a piece of canned pork that has got mislaid too long in the summer." :D
  27. onetwothree

What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Ooh no, far too superstitious to do that. I will power through.
  28. onetwothree

Help me, Scargy. Will you write me a note so I can go home now? :tears:
  29. onetwothree

Good to hear you're doing a bit better, Lord L. How are you, @Min Bannister? I'm bemoaning the fact that I've got a hangover. At work. Not big or clever. I cannot wait to get home and into bed. :-(
  30. onetwothree

Aleister Crowley

So far, it's reminding me of Wodehouse! I've laughed out loud in a couple of places. Only 9 chapters in...
  31. onetwothree

Horror Films

'It Follows' is currently on the iPlayer, if you're interested.
  32. onetwothree

Aleister Crowley

I've just been sent 'The Diary of a Drug Fiend' and will start it later.
  33. onetwothree

Would you like a nice cup of tea and a biscuit?

Would you like a nice cup of tea and a biscuit?
  34. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

Hello all. I've got my pinny on and am making a Bakewell Tart. Hair of the dog for me as life continues in its utterly ridiculous vein of late.
  35. onetwothree

NY Times British & Irish Dialect Quiz

I've now made you an honorary Nottinghamer which means you may use the word freely.
  36. onetwothree

Horror Films

No, but that sounds good! And it occurred to me earlier that Waxwork is where I first developed my crush on David Warner. It's honestly such a romp of a film!
  37. onetwothree

Caves, Cannibals & Art: Britain's Human History Revealed

Ooops. I see I wasn't the first to post this.
  38. onetwothree

What Music?

I have rediscovered the utter joy that is Faith No More. Currently listening to Angel Dust.
  39. onetwothree

Horror Films

I was JUST about to post similar. Bloody loved that film; in fact, I think I've got it on DVD still.
  40. onetwothree

NY Times British & Irish Dialect Quiz

Once I'd done this on a desktop, it got me right. This, despite missing the Nottingham word for 'alley' completely! (Twitchel)
  41. onetwothree

Minor Strangeness

Morbid bugger! :salute: Because of the raw emotion and utter despair it projects. It's one of the most powerful paintings I've ever seen in the flesh, as it were. It actually made me stop dead in my tracks to look up at it.
  42. onetwothree

Minor Strangeness

That gallery has one of my favourite ever paintings in it.
  43. onetwothree

Happy Valentine's Day to you, you gorgeous bunch. :-D

Happy Valentine's Day to you, you gorgeous bunch. :-D
  44. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

Hello, lads. I'm still finding it all a sair fecht. For this reason, my alcohol consumption is going big or going home, so a large rhubarb G&T for me, please. And who fancies a bit of a dance?
  45. onetwothree

Horror Films

Yes! It was cleverly done, to make you change your entire view of one of the main characters.
  46. onetwothree

Horror Films

That's one for the list, ramon. The Horror Channel does get it right sometimes; I'm still thinking about Radius which I saw a few weeks ago.
  47. onetwothree

Political Correctness Rides Again

So am I. :yay:
  48. onetwothree

Political Correctness Rides Again

Whereas I'd quite like to be Jason Bourne...
  49. onetwothree

Mirror Images & Life 'Reversal' Events

This bit of your post makes me feel really sad. When I feel like things aren't right, what helps me is thinking that I'm absolutely on the correct path and that things are unfolding precisely as they need to. I find that gives me a bit of perspective and helps me calm down a bit.