Search results

1. titch

The 'Unemployed Again' Thread

No way! i am not getting out of bed for a measly £480,000 a year.
  2. titch

I have applied for a new job, I am fully qualified for it and expect to be in my new position by Sunday afternoon. Dear sir/ madam I am writing to you in order to apply for the post of Scotland manager, I put huge piles of manure around the roses every autumn, so am perfectly equipped to deal...
  3. titch

Every night

Every night
  4. titch

The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

Now THAT is how it should be done, shady
  5. titch

The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

Wimp
  6. titch

Things That Make You Go... WTF?

i bet this "pilot" was thinking WTF as he hit the afterburners and zoomed down the runway. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden%27s_Lightning_flight
  7. titch

everyday is beautiful, sometimes the sun shines as well

everyday is beautiful, sometimes the sun shines as well
  8. titch

Not Very Interesting Things That Happened Today

There was no crack-cocaine in the eggs?
  9. titch

I got a thorntons grufalo egg for £1 in sainsburys last night
  10. titch

Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghost Hunters & Hunting

This it it, interesting for me because I was there and heard it, but it will be a tad underwhelming for everyone else.
  11. titch

i bet you say that to all the boys
  12. titch

General Book Thread: Solicit Opinions Or Review!

I wouldn't touch anything he wrote with a barge pole, he is an early most haunted (but at least he entertains more then MH)
  13. titch

Zoos

Not really on topic but there was a falconry (and owlry) display at arundel castle on Saturday, the birds where beautiful and the flight displays astonishing. Now I want a barn owl to display with publicly.
  14. titch

Zoos

https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/news/history/weve-found-more-old-pictures-13785332 Some old pictures from Chester zoo, the one with the children and the hippo would get any zoo instantly closed down nowadays.
  15. titch

Radio 3 has just given the weather for cromer....there is no escape.
  16. titch

Seasteading: Living Free On The World's Seas

Let's make them do it!
  17. titch

Humour & Jokes

They come from the sky.
  18. titch

FT 379

A really good issue,both bunker mentality and protect and survive where outstanding, I had forgotten how scared I was by nuclear war when growing up.
  19. titch

Tell Me What You See Here If Anything?

I see nothing but the wind on the water
  20. titch

Sheringham can be run on a zx 81
  21. titch

FT 379

Page 32. Picture of a penis.
  22. titch

Max has heard so many tales concerning the sexual shenanigans going on in cromer he decided to emulate them.
  23. titch

J.R.R. Tolkien

I fear you will be responsible for the new TV show...
  24. titch

Does the ninja mask make it easier to hunt deer or is it just worn to make you look cool?
  25. titch

FT 379

looks a good issue. are you my mummy? muuuummmmyyyy
  26. titch

growing up in the 70's and 80's i seemed to have fish fingers for breakfast lunch and dinner, if anybody comes near me with a fish finger now i will kill them with it.
  27. titch

a short life but a happ...hold on, i am sure we have been down this road very recently.....
  28. titch

In a lyn MacDonald history of world war one she says teuchtars coming from remote crofts would be billeted in homes in cities, and would make porridge in huge amounts like they done at home, the household bin being ideal for the purpose, rubbish would be dumped in a hole dug in the back garden...
  29. titch

I AM BLOODY SICK OF BLOODY GAME OF THRONES AND I HAVE NEVER BLOODY WATCHED THE BLOODY THING

I AM BLOODY SICK OF BLOODY GAME OF THRONES AND I HAVE NEVER BLOODY WATCHED THE BLOODY THING
  30. titch

This Scottish poster says stick yer mingin porridge, gies sausage, black pudding, fried eggs, tattie scones n bacon
  31. titch

To steal the lead? Does the holy water boil and turn to blood? Is the spire hit by lightening when you enter the church? Where you in Paris yesterday?
  32. titch

The Notre-Dame Cathedral Fire

fire in one of the towers now, i am telling myself its just a building so not worth getting upset over, its not working.
  33. titch

The Notre-Dame Cathedral Fire

Terrible news from Paris, i was at the cathedral a few years ago, it was such an amazing building. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47941794
  34. titch

Happy News Stories

It's been five years to the day since a close friend had her first mastectomy, followed by chemotherapy, radiotherapy and another mastectomy, today she is more wonderful and beautiful then ever.
  35. titch

What Music?

listen to this Mongolian heavy metal. if you do not enjoy it, they will burn down your house and enslave you.
  36. titch

Fat. And bald.
  37. titch

great minds think alike!
  38. titch

nope no drink, its a teetotal wedding. As if things couldn't get any worse.
  39. titch

Random Stuff From Your Neck O' The Woods

everybody has changed out of their roaring 20's clothes
  40. titch

Random Stuff From Your Neck O' The Woods

i like it, i was upset when the old stadium was demolished, mainly because it was a link to my distant yoof, but i love the look of the new stadium
  41. titch

A niece i love deeply is marrying a total dickhead tomorrow. I tried every trick in the book too get out of attending, to no avail. I am currently drowning my sorrows in rum.
  42. titch

What Would You Like Carved On Your Tombstone?

give you 200 euros if you have that on your gravestone!
  43. titch

Are You Stressed

dump them, i lived with my two ex-brothers for years, one was the stereotypical violent Glaswegian who turned on me when i stopped him beating his girlfriends, the other never done a days work in his life, leached money from me and took when i didn't give. Blood is not thicker then water, if you...
  44. titch

In my case it's because it's all I ever talk

In my case it's because it's all I ever talk
  45. titch

Are You Stressed

I have started reading about meditation in order to reach inner peace and calm , but I am so full of rage even Buddha himself would weep and tell to me to piss of and forgot all about meditation.
  46. titch

Missing In Action: Posters Who Have Wandered Off

told you not to eat the curried sprouts.
  47. titch

The First World War / World War One

after all these years dead soldiers are still being found. quite heart breaking really. https://www.cwgc.org/learn/news-and-events/news/2019/04/01/07/44/burial-and-rededication-services-in-april-2019
  48. titch

after that the next one will be next door to me in tottenham

after that the next one will be next door to me in tottenham
  49. titch

Missing In Action: Posters Who Have Wandered Off

Or bring max round the house.
  50. titch

Oops! The Silly Mistakes Thread

I shouldn't really have laughed at that