Search results

1. INT21

General Queries: The Next Generation

No politics on this thread ? https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/britain-police-state.24998/page-133 I love it. :):)
  2. INT21

Space Elevators

I was thrown off course by Lb8535's post (#215 above) stating that there was a connection from Earth to the Moon. ..by going up and down a physical wire stretched to the moon twice .. Is the offending line.
  3. INT21

Space Elevators

I haven't read the story. Could you briefly explain how the Moon and the Earth were connected. Bearing in mind that, in reality, if they were then the link would get wrapped around the Earth as the Moon orbited. The only even remote possibility I can envisage is that you have a track running...
  4. INT21

Britain: Police State?

Possibly Bob61 could place his post about the UK tightening up it's grip on citizens here ? It seemed to fit the thread criteria. police control etc.
  5. INT21

Space Elevators

Kim (Stanley Robinson, not the other one) used the space elevator to good effect in his Mars Trilogy. I think he introduced it in 'Red Mars', then used it's destruction in 'Green Mars'.
  6. INT21

Space Elevators

Anyone with two connected brain cells will point out that as the Moon rotates around the Earth, It simply will not work.
  7. INT21

The UFO Community Still Believes—And Science Is Starting To Listen

I remember this case from way back. I wonder a bit about the description of the burning vest. Though the grid pattern is clearly defined, it doesn't appear to tie in well with the description of where the grid was on the 'vehicle'. On the sketch the grid appears to be facing downward. Not...
  8. INT21

The UFO Community Still Believes—And Science Is Starting To Listen

Hear, hear ! Is there a current MUFON member on this site ? If so, please identify yourself. (By 'conversation' is necessary) INT21.
  9. INT21

Gaddafi’s ‘Man Made River’

*Frides Mod edit - continuing behaviour for which a warning has been issued - removed* The whole Arab Spring was a stupid mistake made by the people of the first country to try to overthrow their leader. The other countries down the left hand side of the Mediterranean then saw this and thought...
  10. INT21

Are We Living In The End Times?

You've been watching Big Bang Theory again.
  11. INT21

Blitz Limericks

You never know what you will meet Is it human ? Just check the feet! does it have more than two ? that is surely a clue it considers you something to eat. Can I fly through the air like a bird ? I know you may call that absurd.
  12. INT21

Couple Die Trying To Reverse Mercedes Into Plastic Bag

It certainly does. The cost of heating a garage is very high. You may not have noticed but the places with the doors open are generally exhaust and tire fitting shops. They are constantly having vehicles coming and going. Thus the expensive heat is being wasted every time the door opens. They...
  13. INT21

Jordan Peterson

Eburacum, It is clear that you dislike Peterson as a person, and I will concede that when he is in discussion with others he can be most overbearing and has an unfortunate habit of interrupting the person he is talking to. I do find that irritating.In fact I have a hard time watching him in...
  14. INT21

Blitz Limericks

I can’t think of anything stupider Than mounting a mission to Jupiter Those Jovian gals just don't want to be pals but I emailed one, I'm off to meet her. 'But come now' I hear people say you know it's an awful long way
  15. INT21

What Are Your Other Interests Besides Paranormal Stuff?

Do we get to see the video ? (Damn, he's put it on subscription only)
  16. INT21

Jordan Peterson

As for the IDW. I find Rubin a good presenter as he can keep his subject talking. Of the listed members, I have only really followed the Weinstein brothers and Peterson. After all, there are only so many hours in the day.
  17. INT21

Jordan Peterson

So, Peterson is unqualified to comment on lobsters because he is not a biologist. But you support P Z Myers, who isn't a psychologist. And the subject is behavioral psychology. (From Wikipedia)
  18. INT21

Limericks

The Men In Black came to my door I was amazed at what was in store they said 'never fear
  19. INT21

Never even seen one. REAL men don't need it; but you already knew that. :)
  20. INT21

Biometric Bilocation

Did you inquire about the security camera aspect of this ?
  21. INT21

I sometimes wonder if we live in the same Universe .;)
  22. INT21

What language ?
  23. INT21

Church Of Snakes & Poison

And it certainly shows what happens to people who do this. Can't beat those old time religions. Very Darwinian.
  24. INT21

It is indeed very sad and unfortunate, But I still have problems understanding that, if they were lining the car up, one would assume the front was still open. And thus there would be no build-up of gas. This would happen if the bag was closed and the engine was running. Escargot, The doors...
  25. INT21

Maximus otter, Can you explain, in some detail, how rampant capitalism, which allows for a very few people at the top to live in far better conditions to those at the bottom (who gradually become redundant) is going to save the world, And why you think the world is going to run out of people.
  26. INT21

Can you still get the parts for that thing ? I thought Radio Shack had closed down.
  27. INT21

These Tracks On Mars

The gravity on Mars is 38% that on Earth. But I am wondering if the slope is steep enough to cause a rectangular object to roll in that manner. If it was starting from a very steep point I would expect it to initially 'bounce' and produce an intermittent track before rolling. And a rolling...
  28. INT21

Jordan Peterson

It's gone very quiet out there.
  29. INT21

Words & Phrases You Never Want To Hear Again

I would think that 'by surprise' would be the default when being murdered.
  30. INT21

Gaddafi’s ‘Man Made River’

There are, no doubt, many similar things that never get mentioned in the West. Frides Mod edit: unhelpful line about politics removed INT21
  31. INT21

As they say, 'Good news is no news'. But also, good news doesn't present a problem to people, negative news does, and it is the negative that needs to be fixed.
  32. INT21

The E28 suites my grandad image. And probably is easier to get out of.
  33. INT21

These Tracks On Mars

Yes, that in itself is interesting. You will have noticed the shadow is triangular. Same as the Moon object shadows.
  34. INT21

Jordan Peterson

Possibly we could include Brett and Eric Weinstein in the mix ? Anyone else here follow the Intellectual Dark Web (IDW) ?
  35. INT21

Oops! The Silly Mistakes Thread

Whilst looking at the screen, I inadvertently rubbed my eye with a finger that had recently been holding bits of onion. BIG MISTAKE.
  36. INT21

1986 E28 518i
  37. INT21

Jordan Peterson

Ah, but this is the problem. it is in the discussion of his views that we seem to have the most difficulty. Probably the same would happen if the subject was Karl Marx. It would seem to me to be pretty obvious that the concept of young men (in fact anyone) standing up and behaving properly in...
  38. INT21

These Tracks On Mars

Could be. But how do you know the terrain is steep just there ? And it does appear to follow a strange route. I compare it with the two track on the Moon. The thing about those is that they appear to have been made by objects going in opposite directions. So, if they were simply rolling...
  39. INT21

Here goes, I like to garden, but find it very time consuming and rather heavy going. So I am thinking more about hydroponics. Even growing this seasons chillies and peppers on my window ledge to protect them from the late frosts. I love fiddling with things electronic. That was my doctorate of...
  40. INT21

The Russians Just Did A Fly-By Of Area 51

Clearly someone has a sense of humour.
  41. INT21

That seems very unlikely to me. If they were putting the car in it means that the front was open. And having worked in garages for years I can assure you that you will not die immediately from breathing in a bit of exhaust fume. It isn't a wise thing to do, but it isn't instantly fatal.
  42. INT21

Limericks

Now, Yetis are really short tempered Which is something I’ve just now remembered his mood is now changing
  43. INT21

We may not be living at 'the end of times', but we are pretty close to some really nasty near future scenarios.
  44. INT21

Looks like I'm the only nerd on the site.
  45. INT21

What Are You Eating & Drinking?

A 'don't waste it' supper. Sunday's left over chicken;diced Packet of Bachelor's chilli chicken noodles. Half a red onion diced small Half a green pepper diced small. About six mushroom.sliced. Splash of oil in a pan, medium heat. throw in the mushrooms. After about two minute add the onion...
  46. INT21

Blitz Limericks

When I was being monitored asleep I'm afraid I let out a small peep How the doctor did laugh he said 'look at this graph at two thirty it took such a leap'. Nurse said 'come on young Sidney, it's time to make use of this hose pipe of mine
  47. INT21

Limericks

Way up in a high mountain pass A Yeti leaned back and smoked grass he thought, man, this is cool Mr T said, "You fool!" Other Yeti's will think your an ass. Now, Yetis are really short tempered
  48. INT21

Anyone Want To Take Part In A Quick Experiment?

With pearl grey hats on special occasions.
  49. INT21

These Tracks On Mars

Yes, but the atmoshere is much thinner. Hence the pressure against anything is less for an equivalent wind speed on Earth.