Search results

1. Naughty_Felid

SETI To Make Contact Within 25 Years

Just think about everything you do when you wake up, all the stuff you do. Cats and dogs- look at what they do? You've got Spiders in the corners of a place you own - what are they doing? Look at bedbugs - what are they doing? It's not that simple just assuming that a magical species are...
  2. Naughty_Felid

Why would they if they don't need to do it? I'd get into this more because you've suggested I'm an idiot, but I've been told off by Yith and so I won't go into it further. The whole point of considering alien species is not to attribute human characteristics to them. Like um ants for example...
  3. Naughty_Felid

why? :D
  4. Naughty_Felid

The Pentagon Finally Admits It Investigates UFOs

I'm going to add this here. Just because Tom Delonge had a successful musical career it does not suddenly promote him to be the go-to expert on anything UFO related.
  5. Naughty_Felid

Yeah I seriously don't think that a minor ex celeb has any influence but many do. They had one hit ffs!
  6. Naughty_Felid

In what capacity? Also, putting on my conspiracy hat, the attention Tom Delonge is getting is distracting us from the truth! Anyone else think Tom is a government stooge?
  7. Naughty_Felid

Crabbus Man: My Investigation Into A Local Horrific Cryptid Legend

Brilliant find thanks Timble.
  8. Naughty_Felid

that doesn't prove anything.
  9. Naughty_Felid

That doesn't prove that they don't "know" about themselves though does it? Or we "know" more about them than they know about each other? I reckon that their ability to form super-colonies suggest they have some understanding of each other that far out-stripes our own primate-intellectual...
  10. Naughty_Felid

I May Have Evidence That They Exist

that's not an argument you are just citing random parapsychological studies.
  11. Naughty_Felid

Apart from ant farms what other ant toys are there?
  12. Naughty_Felid

how do you know?
  13. Naughty_Felid

Also - can we just drop this idea that we are just an idiotic species? We have nothing to compare ourselves with. We have left our planet's orbit. We could pretty much go to another planet if we had the desire. We built the Pyramids with a couple of rocks and a wooden ramp - this is impressive...
  14. Naughty_Felid

I reckon ants know a lot about other ants.
  15. Naughty_Felid

Totally agree - why don't you apply that to your obvious belief in little green men. Again Carl you could do with dropping the superciliousness.
  16. Naughty_Felid

thanks that would be useful. If you are presenting evidence then do so. That's what most of us in the "Fortean Scene" try to do otherwise you just come across as patronizing and woo-woo. Sufism - it's one belief system.
  17. Naughty_Felid

what?
  18. Naughty_Felid

Can you cite examples of the studies?
  19. Naughty_Felid

like what? Christ almighty cite something Carl.
  20. Naughty_Felid

The Good Stuff Online Thread

I imagined Cuthulu's children would talk like this.
  21. Naughty_Felid

Things I Don't Give a Rat's Arse About

I didn't think Scarg put on those sorts of shows?
  22. Naughty_Felid

Electronic Influences By Ghosts Perhaps

That's a tough one, the phrase "you could cut the atmosphere with a knife", springs to mind. Yes, there are lots of other sensory stimulation going on, body language, etc, but there is also a real sense of something not being right that does not involve visual clues. Also, most of us have felt...
  23. Naughty_Felid

Street Light Interference

It will be interesting to see if the switch to LED lighting has any effect on reports of SLI.
  24. Naughty_Felid

The Terminator Films & Franchise

He looks like your average millennial, what could be more terrifying than that?
  25. Naughty_Felid

Fraudulent Mediums/Psychics

26. Naughty_Felid

Electronic Influences By Ghosts Perhaps

Didn't that guy test his haunted lab and discovered Infrasound or did that just happen in the other universe I hang out in?
  27. Naughty_Felid

Humour & Jokes

28. Naughty_Felid

Humour & Jokes

29. Naughty_Felid

The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

Getting out the van and finding the parcel. Carrying the parcel up the drive.
  30. Naughty_Felid

Tim Good's Source For The Original MJ 12 Papers?

Precisely - so people from Idaho seeing airships in 1830?
  31. Naughty_Felid

We have to realize that in times past not everyone had access to the internet.
  32. Naughty_Felid

but in popular culture, newspapers, radio, etc?
  33. Naughty_Felid

Royals

No, the Queen her husband and possibly Anne actually work, (is this hard work? - nope) The rest are hangers-on. The bit I've highlighted, in your post, has nothing to do with the Royal family. What have they given to us compared to what they have taken? Tea-towels and mugs? Also being "born...
  34. Naughty_Felid

Stuff You've Just Bought

Don't! I know about it. I just can't justify buying one at the moment. I wantzzs it though...
  35. Naughty_Felid

The trouble with this is our understanding and hypothesis is based on our current knowledge. It changes all the time. Would you have written the same first paragraph 50 year ago? No, because we had no concept of machines that could replicate and repair themselves back then.
  36. Naughty_Felid

Imagine

A lot don't though.
  37. Naughty_Felid

Royals

Just an add to my above post. As I've said my relative who was 96 took care of her elderly community by visiting them and organising groups. My mum who is close to 80 does the same thing. She looks after the isolated elderly folk around her community. She shouldn't as her health isn't great...
  38. Naughty_Felid

Royals

Thank god for the little old lady factor! Otherwise, Britain's finances would be dead. She knows as soon as she takes the foot off the pedal the family is doomed as we all realise what a colossal waste of money they are. Sorry, but she turns up, people bow to her and then she fucks off -...
  39. Naughty_Felid

Royals

This old chestnut. Countries that don't have a weird-looking family in residence, scalping off millions, seem to do alright. I don't buy Royals souvenirs and nobody I know does - the country is hardly on its knees because of it.
  40. Naughty_Felid

Imagine

The old families surely don't have to do anything anymore apart from maintaining their wealth. Once you get past a certain point then what is the point of scheming anymore? Nobody can touch you, nobody knows who you are - you have unlimited wealth, you can only buy so much.
  41. Naughty_Felid

Horror Films

They are both good movies but nowhere near as great as some people make them out to be.
  42. Naughty_Felid

The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

As I've said before on here a courier explained to me the reason I don't always get deliveries. Apparently, its because my drive is too steep and the couriers can't be arsed to walk up it. Instead, they write a little card saying I wasn't home. I've chased a few who have done this and I now...
  43. Naughty_Felid

Stripping Lessons

dirty, dirty mind
  44. Naughty_Felid

Stripping Lessons

Me neither (I'm joking, cheap gag, etc).
  45. Naughty_Felid

Charity Shop & Poundshop Finds

The finest drink known to humanity.
  46. Naughty_Felid

Imagine

go on then.
  47. Naughty_Felid

Royals

I'm sure they are fond of you too. Yes but we enjoy films, records and books - what do the Royals produce?
  48. Naughty_Felid

Things That Make You Go... WTF?

I also think that at this point American was sick of the whole thing and clearly knowing the next enemy was the Soviet empire. Patton was right and also wrong it would have been a huge gamble to take on the Soviets.
  49. Naughty_Felid

Things That Make You Go... WTF?

Completely different regime. Completely different society. You have hundreds of years of Japanese culture based on the support of the Emperor. He was also probably a figurehead, who knows? Hitler was a recent product and had not built up the ties that hundreds of years of Emperor worship had in...
  50. Naughty_Felid

Royals

Johnny Vaughan has long expressed the opinion that Royal babies are in fact wooden dolls. I'm guessing they've upgraded?