Search results

1. Vardoger

Cars Colliding: A Car Seemingly Appears Out Of Nowhere

I think the video was made for a commercial originally. Probably an insurance company.
  2. Vardoger

Stuck-Tune Syndrome

Yeah, think if it was this one instead...
  3. Vardoger

Cars Colliding: A Car Seemingly Appears Out Of Nowhere

A car was driving in the other lane and ended up in a head-on collision. The other car seems to appear out of nowhere and are only visible after the crash.
  4. Vardoger

Robo-Titch wants to date Sarah Connor?

Robo-Titch wants to date Sarah Connor?
  5. Vardoger

Is 'Vegan Meat' Just MEAT?

I've read somewhere they like to make them look like meat products so it's easier to convert meat eaters to vegetarianism and veganism.
  6. Vardoger

What Music?

Can say as much as that it's from the movie Beat Street from 1984. So I guess it's hip hop.
  7. Vardoger

Weird Weather

Follow Tropical Storm Barry live on Live Storm Chasing. 3-4 storm chasers are broadcasting live the landfall in Louisiana. https://livestormchasing.com/map
  8. Vardoger

What Music?

Yup. In clear text. Popular to use among artists in Norway, probably partly PC and partly the fact that they are very good.
  9. Vardoger

What Music?

"Fagottkor" as in "faggot choir". Yes, they are. Not that there's anything wrong with that. With that name they show they have self irony. "Fagott" means bassoon in English.
  10. Vardoger

How's The Weather Outside Today?

The weather outside is warm enough for me to officially turn on the desk fan, situated between the computer monitor and the printer.
  11. Vardoger

How's The Weather Outside Today?

Mostly clear sky with 22 degrees Celsius. Expecting 24 degrees Celsius in the afternoon and evening.
  12. Vardoger

Fortean Music

13. Vardoger

What Music?

Yes, she's Norway's best music export at the moment. Here she sings live with the 'viking band' Wardruna. 'Helvegen' = Road to hell.
  14. Vardoger

"Plane shaming" people is already popular on social media, now I have also heard about "meat shaming" and "junk food shaming". We better switch to eat salad leaves, or else risk becoming social outcasts.
  15. Vardoger

What Music?

16. Vardoger

What Music?

17. Vardoger

What Music?

18. Vardoger

Latest Internet UFO Sightings

A couple of UFOs filmed over Grand Canyon by a pilot.
  19. Vardoger

It's fish Myth, but not as we know it. They are working on lab grown red and white meat also. Soon available in your grocer's deli dept.
  20. Vardoger

I think I saw what you did there...
  21. Vardoger

I'm a shameless proud meatarian. Standing up for what's good in life.
  22. Vardoger

People You Thought Were Dead

Was this thread once called "Peeps you thought were dead"?
  23. Vardoger

Minor Strangeness

As I thought. The name was inspired by the German terror group from the 70s and 80s.
  24. Vardoger

Beans will ease your Phil Collins easy listening depression. Try Chili Con Carne.

Beans will ease your Phil Collins easy listening depression. Try Chili Con Carne.
  25. Vardoger

Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghost Hunters & Hunting

Ok. I won't sue you then. But if it wasn't for that disclaimer...
  26. Vardoger

Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot Film

Glad they fixed the resolution, but still not convinced. The narrator sounds a bit sensationalist, Wow Pow!
  27. Vardoger

Won't the body be diluted by too much veggies?
  28. Vardoger

Congrats. Have a beer on you.

Congrats. Have a beer on you.
  29. Vardoger

What Music?

30. Vardoger

Electronic Influences By Ghosts Perhaps

Pixelated Nightvision Videos Galore, on both ghost hunter TV shows and amateur ghost hunter videos on Youtube. Must be a budget thing.
  31. Vardoger

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

A twitter video of a ghost supposedly slapping a twerking girl. o_O Watch it before it becomes viral. How seriously you'll take this video is up to you.
  32. Vardoger

Lake Monsters Of Michigan

A security video of a Lake Michigan pier filmed during a storm is showing an unidentified large creature. Sturgeon and eel has been suggested.
  33. Vardoger

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Another ghost compilation from Nuke. Even in this video there's an arab guy with good footage (different video).
  34. Vardoger

I guess that's what they would call residual.
  35. Vardoger

Excrement IV (Kate Bush music video&song)

Excrement IV (Kate Bush music video&song)
  36. Vardoger

A Million Messages

1,000,494 or something! Time to celebrate! :boozing::rim::dbana::nelly:
  37. Vardoger

The Turdening

The Turdening
  38. Vardoger

Pointless Hollywood Remakes

The reboots and remakes will soon come faster than some of the original movies premieres.
  39. Vardoger

The Filth Element

The Filth Element
  40. Vardoger

Are you the man who wear the kilts in your house?
  41. Vardoger

We will never know for sure with most of the fortean stuff. It can neither be proven nor disproven. Coming to this site with the idea that everything paranormal can be explained rationally won't work.
  42. Vardoger

Encounters With The Flannel Man

I wouldn't include Slenderman at all. We know that's an invention by a human, Eric Knudsen.
  43. Vardoger

And not to forget, the black eyed children.
  44. Vardoger

The idea of a specific kind of entity being seen all over the country is pretty common in East Asian countries, but I have now registered The Hat Man and now the Flannel Man. Are there other kinds "standard entities" known in the west appearing everywhere?
  45. Vardoger

What Music?

46. Vardoger

What Music?

47. Vardoger

New Information On The Nazca Lines

The Peruvian Booby is not a tit?
  48. Vardoger

And we said hello to all the ghosts you had taken home from your ghost hunts. They were very...

And we said hello to all the ghosts you had taken home from your ghost hunts. They were very polite and said F'... You.
  49. Vardoger

Things That Make You Go... WTF?

Ouch my coconuts!