Search results

1. Shady

'Ghost Hunting' Shows Are Getting So Bad That It's Beyond Amusing

Just watched Bigphoot2 vid, ROFLMFAO, I am presuming those shotguns aren't loaded, or they would have shot each other numerous times in the back.
  2. Shady

ok i am sooo gonna look for that on youtube :D
  3. Shady

Things That Make You Go... WTF?

Let the games begin :D
  4. Shady

How's The Weather Outside Today?

Beautiful but windy, just got back from a car boot
  5. Shady

That was prolly the neighbours cat :P Sunny here
  6. Shady

What Are You Eating & Drinking?

Eating smoked salmon with Philadelphia cream cheese on Ritz crackers with a Elderflower presse drink
  7. Shady

Cats & People—What Are They Like?!

love these vids
  8. Shady

awwwwwwwwwwww he is a lucky guy
  9. Shady

Trump Wants To Buy Greenland

Or England :O
  10. Shady

Good for you, he is seeing who he can use, he is not gonna get away with it with you
  11. Shady

Sighs, jeez, please don't let them near real fires, they sound like right plonkers lol Have 999 on speed dial lol
  12. Shady

Jeffrey Epstein Suicide Or Murder: Speculation

So, he tried to commit suicide, then after 12 days they figured he would be ok, so were any of these people who decided to take him off of this watch a psychiatrist? and did they seriously think that after 12 days that somebody would suddenly think, nah, i wont try that again?
  13. Shady

WTF, were they young uns?
  14. Shady

What did he hang himself with?
  15. Shady

I am not sure they should be trusted with real fire
  16. Shady

Dark and i think its a tad windy
  17. Shady

LOL I used to, when i ate meat, hate the thin shite that some people made, if you make a stew it should stick to ya gut, and it is always better the next day
  18. Shady

Did he find out what it was? Bit of heart burn maybe, could have been the cold, if it was cold that day, maybe he didn't eat anything, so many things can account for it
  19. Shady

Is he ok Swifty?
  20. Shady

Toilet Talk

LMFAO Yea, staggering out wet through, clothes a mess covered in your own excrement and all over youtube
  21. Shady

Identifying Some 1970s Supernatural TV Dramas (UK)

I will not watch that, it's dark here, and even tho I have no stairs, it still will be spooky :P I will watch it tomorrow
  22. Shady

Toilet Talk

Jeezus, there is no chance in hell i would go near those buggers, so many things can go wrong, can you imagine the doors opening as you are sitting on the toilet, nope, no way are those gonna be popular, i would sooner piss myself
  23. Shady

Strange Crimes

LMAO, never refuse a woman ice cream or chocolate, your death is almost assuredly imminent
  24. Shady

Competitive Eating: A Sport for our Debased Times?

Wonder if he starved himself for the competition?, wonder if they were spicy? Can imagine them getting trapped all backed up, yuk, gluttony and fame, brill combo
  25. Shady

Strange Crimes

Why the heck did he go with her then?
  26. Shady

I love to cook, especially beef and onion pie, i find some cooks don't put a damned bottom in them, that's not a pie, also shepherd and cottage pie, for sweet i love doing the mince pie with almond cream, carrot cake etc, I especially love doing the big pans of stew, nice thick gravy and chunky...
  27. Shady

Humour & Jokes

What for? Murder?
  28. Shady

Got it spot on Stu, and Mountain Monsters sounds fun :D
  29. Shady

My cat has just been sitting on the table at the side of me staring in at the drink of pop, she was watching the bubbles bursting at the top, i love the way they tilt their lil heads from one side to the other, fortunately she has moved to another table, i imagined it would only have been a...
  30. Shady

LOL guess i will have to dip it in salt and tomato sauce, altho they will likely go in the darn bin. Maybe i should go into business making vegan stuff that tastes nice
  31. Shady

The Good Stuff Online Thread

That is kinda cool
  32. Shady

Just tried a vegan sausage roll, geez, flavour is practically none existant, needs salt pepper and other things, just cause its vegan doesn't mean it has to be devoid of taste surely, they could have added onion and tomatoes, spices, anything
  33. Shady

Depends on the size, mine is a small one, i think they are 8" and this was an epic veggie one with cheese garlic bread £12.99 so $15.78 roughly, but that is in Nottinghamshire
  34. Shady

Tales Of A Flat Earth

LOL well maybe that can be arranged after the Area 51 fiasco is over
  35. Shady

I seriously cannot imagine royal doulton having anything to do with that
  36. Shady

Are You SUPERFLUOUS?

That kinda reminds me of Highway to Heaven
  37. Shady

Are You SUPERFLUOUS?

I was trying to make you feel good, but you kinda ruined it with logic ya git :P
  38. Shady

Tales Of A Flat Earth

I am at a loss to think why they think the government would lie about it, what is the gain?
  39. Shady

The Vapours (From Corsets)

I think they did faint, or at least get woozy when they first started wearing them, pushing all your internal organs together could not have been a good idea
  40. Shady

The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

Glad to hear that Myth, do these nurses never think that there is a distraught relative at the other end of the phone?
  41. Shady

They fell asleep, all at the same time, yea, right
  42. Shady

Nope, aint been to bed yet, been watching this guy Its not the real narrator, but he's damn good The debtors are Like a pack of wolves, only wolves are much nicer and cuter, I really hope everything gets better for you, I worry you know, cause i can feel your pain, I think all of us on here...
  43. Shady

Are You SUPERFLUOUS?

but without that cog where does it leave them?
  44. Shady

Pizzing it down, or it was yesterday, i aint looked out the window today tho so gawd knows
  45. Shady

Fashion (Clothing; Attire): Foibles, Follies, Fads & Social Norms

I love the colour combo, really cool
  46. Shady

Greetings!

Thank you INT21 and EnolaGaia, quite a story, and are they really called craterlets, sounds like they are little tarts, made me giggle
  47. Shady

The New Members' Thread

Welcome Skeleton, have a good time, post in old threads if you wish, we do not mind at all. enjoy
  48. Shady

Greetings!

We used to have Tide over here years ago, last time i saw it was in Canada, it was a nice suprise. I have never heard about the bridge on the moon, that sounds intriguing
  49. Shady

A lil similar to cornish pasties, seems easy enough, i may try them out, thank you
  50. Shady

Kids Today

LOL that lil snitch of a fridge wouldn't last long