Search results

1. titch

Humour & Jokes

Police officer "turn around" Me "every now and then I get a little bit lonely cause you are never coming round" Police officer "turn around" Me "every now..." Then I got tased
  2. titch

Non-Fortean Films

Well I haven't seen it, but it will go like this. BAM! BAM! BAM! SWEARY WORDS! SWEARY WORDS ! SWEARY WORDS! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! For 2 hours.
  3. titch

Humour & Jokes

4. titch

Let's Get To Know (and possibly see) Our Fellow Forteans

me just before selling out my king for 6 bottle of London pride and a tub of pringles.
  5. titch

The 'Unemployed Again' Thread

HUGE big hugs shady.
  6. titch

carried by the latest in Cromer technology. The messenger dodo.

carried by the latest in Cromer technology. The messenger dodo.
  7. titch

Non-Fortean Films

Two very similar movies, Holmes and Watson and arctic, arctic is amazing, really needs a cinema screen rather then my monitor to really convey the bleak freezyarseness of the situation, but the lead actor is immense, he does an astounding job with little dialogue. Forget what...
  8. titch

FT 383

Nils Grande has died, his letters where always interesting.
  9. titch

Where Do You Shop For Your Fortean Books?

you took the words right out of my mouth
  10. titch

FT 383

Charles Manson, the temple of satan and the worlds weirdest bets , i doubt this issue will live long in my memory
  11. titch

Cromer!

Just got to that bit myself. Cromer, there be monsters.
  12. titch

Possible Black Magic?

George found this in the same place as he found the picture! (Ignore the orange thing at the bottom, that's the tip of his glove)
  13. titch

for my hair i use a lawnmower

for my hair i use a lawnmower
  14. titch

Suggestions For A Good Read

"Endurance, the true story of Shackleton's incredible voyage to the Antarctic " by Alfred Lansing, an amazing story very well told. Shackleton and his men must have been made of steel, I would have laid down and died after a fraction of what they went through, this book is worth trekking over...
  15. titch

what lovely hair you have swifty, do you go up too mountain streams and wash your hair with...

what lovely hair you have swifty, do you go up too mountain streams and wash your hair with timotei ?
  16. titch

The Problem With British Ghosthunting

I dunno what you are on about.
  17. titch

How Did You Discover Fortean Times Magazine?

I only started reading the magazine once encounters/ uri gellars encounters folded, i was browsing in smiths looking for an alternative, and that's how i fell in love with the fortean times.
  18. titch

Uniforms - Especially Redcoats

i watched a Napoleonic re-enactment once where some re-enacters had based their look on soldiers on the morning of Waterloo, they looked a right muddy, patched up mess, i suspect that's how most soldiers out in the field, regardless of era would look as soon as they spend a few nights out in the...
  19. titch

The Problem With British Ghosthunting

At the north weald ghost hunt, i was sitting in a carriage listening to the two "sensitives" rambling on, talking to the spirits, and i thought " ooo shut up ffs, what kind of evidence have you ever produced?" the evil side of me instantly came back with "the exact same as you" But what way...
  20. titch

I say swifty, that's a lovely blouse you have on.

I say swifty, that's a lovely blouse you have on.
  21. titch

The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

A Message from Irish Cultural Centre Hammersmith : Moya Brennan November Tour 2019 Cancelled To all attendees of the Moya Brennan Concerts at the ICC, we regret to inform you that due to an unforeseen professional diary clash, Moya Brennan has had to cancel her solo November Tour. I assume "...
  22. titch

The Unwhinge Thread

The big boss turned up unexpectedly, asked if he could speak to me before any body else turned up. I immediately starting thinking he knew I spent more time watering my tomatoes yesterday then working (I didn't do any work) But no! The board is committed to rewarding people for their hard...
  23. titch

Humour & Jokes

I am pleased to announce that ramon has started a new band, they are now taking bookings.
  24. titch

Upcoming Marvel Adaptations

speaking as a radical feminist, i would very much like to give her one.
  25. titch

luck energy vampire? get me a bottle of london pride and i will be your luck energy vampire, honey

luck energy vampire? get me a bottle of london pride and i will be your luck energy vampire, honey
  26. titch

Horror Films

Final destination V, good fun, I liked how the deaths where signposted, only for a totally different route to be taken.
  27. titch

I'm 50 Today....

Happy 50th! I would add you old bastard but I am two years away from 50 myself...
  28. titch

Bears: Encounter Risks & How To Handle Attacks

Dear father Christmas, as I have been such a good boy...
  29. titch

The Unwhinge Thread

got tickets for harry potter and the cursed wotsit for £40, the seat must be crap but i am determined to enjoy it so who cares about that.
  30. titch

UK Rules For The Disposal Of The Dead

I have only been told as much as I need to know, never let a burial go ahead without obtaining the green certificate (five years in gaol if you do) and there legally must be two foot of soil between the top of the coffin and ground level.
  31. titch

UK Rules For The Disposal Of The Dead

Well IF you did have a dead body you needed rid of, my fee is very modest, if the bastard deserved it I will do it for free
  32. titch

How's The Weather Outside Today?

Everyone at work is going on about the HUGE thunderstorm over north London last night. I slept through it apparently.
  33. titch

Upcoming Marvel Adaptations

Captain marvel. I fell asleep at one point and missed a major plot twist. I didn't care. It was good too see the latest Spider-Man movie get a good review in the magazine ,because the last two marvel movies I have seen have been poo.
  34. titch

Not Very Interesting Things That Happened Today

*taps foot impatiently*
  35. titch

Don't make me feel worse! I already suspect this day will end with me drinking my own wee.
  36. titch

Burned my toast and cheese then forgot to turn the grill off till the smoke was pointed out. I am well away wi the fairies this morning
  37. titch

Air Displays

yes it is a tad pricey, i paid even more for the viewing village grandstand, the friend i went with looked at the grandstand and said she wasn't sitting in that. But in its defence, Riat's display was going when we got in, about 10, and finished after 6pm, at duxfords flying legends, the...
  38. titch

Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghost Hunters & Hunting

one of the members of my group has gone through his notes and realised he opened a window on the carriage at the time the group leader saw the window open, disappointing but at least it shows the importance of accurate note taking
  39. titch

Does Anybody Recall This Weird Ghost Photo On Fortean TV?

really? its a long time since a read her book but i cannot recall shouting out "OOOOHH FFS YOU ARE JUST MAKING STUFF UP" like i normally do when reading a "true ghost stories" book
  40. titch

Reporting Posts To Moderators

Reported
  41. titch

Non-Fortean Films

Same old shit, without the saving grace of having f-14s going whhhhoooosshhhh
  42. titch

Air Displays

The Royal international air tattoo (or riat as we airshow experts call it) calls itself the best airshow in the world, if you like modern stuff perhaps it is, I prefer flying legends at duxford, but riat is pretty amazing and they have got the toilets right, no 4 day queues like duxford has.
  43. titch

The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

If you are going to stand at an airshow then have the common decency to stand at the back. Fuckwit.
  44. titch

In sheringham zombies would starve to death

In sheringham zombies would starve to death
  45. titch

I was putting a new delivery of coffins in their shed when the big boss (a huge Cardiff City fan) turned up. I told him I had the new Cardiff defence in the shed. Any compulsory redundancies and I am first to go, but I make myself laugh.
  46. titch

This is the knock on Isobel's front, sadly since the recorder was in the driver's compartment, the knock doesn't sound as impressive as it did on the night.
  47. titch

that's what it sounds like to me, i will be interested to hear what the club's science officer makes of it. The area officer asked if i had listened to my recording made in the engine shed yet (i have not) because there was a lot of potentially very exciting stuff experienced there.
  48. titch

Need an extra pair of eyes and ears?
  49. titch

Starting listening to the voice recordings from the northweald station ghost hunt, in a compartment in a first class carriage I picked this up, I was alone at the time.
  50. titch

Errrr I was referring to the movie "the abyss" case anybody is wondering

Errrr I was referring to the movie "the abyss" case anybody is wondering