Search results

1. onetwothree

What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

In the strange situation of quoting myself, but I've just heard a bit of the piece I mean. It's Gnossienne No. 1. And it's bloody horrible.
  2. onetwothree

Identifying Some 1970s Supernatural TV Dramas (UK)

Damnit! The one time I could actually be helpful, you buggers have all got there before me! I knew Genesis and Catastrophe because I first read it years and years ago. Sapphire and Steel definitely stands the test of time; I've been watching it recently and it's wonderful.
  3. onetwothree

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

Love it! :rollingw:
  4. onetwothree

I KNOW! I KNOOOOOOWWWW!
  5. onetwothree

I don't remember ever seeing those jigsaws, so unlikely. I asked my sister what she remembers too and she could have sworn the word had 2 ls. Really weird!
  6. onetwothree

When I was young, I loved the Enid Blyton school story series. I was very scornful at a stage adaptation of one of them, called Malory Towers. "Huh, they can't even get the name right", I thought. It was only after doing a proper Abebooks search that I realised it's never been 'Mallory'...
  7. onetwothree

We've got your back, grimnebulin. x

We've got your back, grimnebulin. x
  8. onetwothree

Skinny - that's beautiful. I wish you well in your next home.
  9. onetwothree

Pruning a bush in my front garden. And no, there really isn't a way of saying that which doesn't sound rude.
  10. onetwothree

I totally read that as flashy junkies

I totally read that as flashy junkies
  11. onetwothree

Let's Get To Know (and possibly see) Our Fellow Forteans

Here's a bit of me
  12. onetwothree

What Did You Dream Of Last Night?

Haha! Yes, fair enough. :D
  13. onetwothree

The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

GNC: I hope it passes soon.
  14. onetwothree

Does Magick Work?

Ulalume: I would love to read more about your aunt Clara if you would like to share!
  15. onetwothree

I would be very interested in your interpretation!
  16. onetwothree

I dreamt that I weed all over the floor under my desk at work and although it was very loudly obvious what I was doing, no-one said anything. I also spilled red paint all over the work corridors but managed to clean it up easily, leaving no trace. Odd.
  17. onetwothree

Horror Films

Looking forward to your take on it. With spoiler tags!
  18. onetwothree

Horror Films

Enjoy!
  19. onetwothree

Horror Films

Anyone seen Midsommar yet? I went last night. Head. Fuck.
  20. onetwothree

The Ouija Board

I have had a floatation tank session and it was brilliant. I phoned my sister afterwards and was so incredibly chilled out, she thought I was drunk.
  21. onetwothree

Summer Solstice

I'm going to make my Swedish friend sing the froggy song this evening!
  22. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

I'm soon to be having real-life negroni sbagliatos so I'll join you in here for a virtual one or two before I set off. (In other news, GP prescribed me some Valium for the hideous anxiety, which is great, but don't worry - I won't be mixing it with any booooze)
  23. onetwothree

Russell T. Davies' Years And Years

It's so good, isn't it? I LOVE the tech.
  24. onetwothree

Horror Films

Excellent! Was hoping you would have seen it.
  25. onetwothree

Horror Films

Anyone seen 'Ma' yet?
  26. onetwothree

Show Us Your Ink!

I have a big birthday coming up this year and was thinking of marking the occasion with a tattoo. (It'd be my first one, so it's very exciting). I've got a few ideas that I'm chucking around at the moment but what I'd like to do here is see YOUR ink, if you have any, and tell me the story...
  27. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

I am sure they love having you around! And forcing yourself to get out there is key, I think. Even though it's hard. Hang on in there.
  28. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

Thanks ramon. It's fairly hellish at the moment and I am on the verge of panic. (With the proviso, obviously, that others have it all much worse with actual horrible problems)
  29. onetwothree

What Music?

For my best friend
  30. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

Hi all. Cochise, hope you're ok - the music stuff sounds good. I am off sick from work and am really freaking anxious today. Am trying hard to keep my mind off all the shiteousness but it's hard when you feel crap. Urgh. Self-pitying nonsense; I better have a hot chocolate to settle me down.
  31. onetwothree

The R.I.P. Thread

Midnight Lace is one of my favourite films. Beautiful Doris Day; RIP.
  32. onetwothree

Horror Films

That looks great!
  33. onetwothree

Political Correctness Rides Again

I find it incredible that Danny Baker could have posted that image without thinking of how it would have looked. He's not a stupid man, by any means. Likening a mixed-race child to a monkey? Not clever.
  34. onetwothree

The Stuff It List

So many things - including cruises, reality TV, GoT, The Walking (Bloody) Dead and anything with the Kardashians. Re: the latter, or indeed any 'celeb' on the Z-List, what IS the point of them? What do they do? How do they contribute to society? Other things: having babies. I love children...
  35. onetwothree

I recently discovered that Jack Parsons and I share a birthday. Different years, though.

I recently discovered that Jack Parsons and I share a birthday. Different years, though.
  36. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Comfortably Numb! Hope you get a big slice of cake and at least one surprise present that you love.
  37. onetwothree

Lost Moderator Found: Stu Neville

Me too, Frides. Haha! Bristol dweller here too. I shall accost Mr Neville if I ever see him in these parts and buy him a pint.
  38. onetwothree

Most Horrible Day Ever?

You know what? You saved a life and I think that's brilliant. You acted like a good and decent human being and that's what matters.
  39. onetwothree

Horror Films

Oooh. I had forgotten all about this. Ta for the reminder. Not that you had posted it with the sole purpose of reminding me, but you know what I mean.
  40. onetwothree

The Good Stuff Online Thread

I read that yesterday and was absolutely shocked at how he looks and what he's been through. Very pleased his boyfriend has stuck by him but I imagine life wasn't a picnic for him either.
  41. onetwothree

Let's Get To Know (and possibly see) Our Fellow Forteans

I bloody love Swedish. I've been learning some and it's just a brilliant language. Good luck for Fredag, Ringo!
  42. onetwothree

Bloody hell. That's one scary-looking pig.
  43. onetwothree

This is a lovely page: http://mapsofthelost.com/
  44. onetwothree

Coincidences

Coincidences continue apace with the return of my dearest friend. His name still crops up a lot at my work and music from a long time ago that we both loved keeps being played at restaurants when he's out. One of the weirdest ones though: I was outside trying to find a place to burn a sigil I'd...
  45. onetwothree

Forteana & Weirdness On YouTube

No, but it looks great! Have subscribed.
  46. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

I wouldn't eat the stuff from a tin. Yeuch. I'll pop you some in the post next time I make it. :dinner:
  47. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

I make the sauce from scratch with whole milk, lots of salt and pepper and nutmeg. Add a load of the strongest cheddar I can find and plop bits of mozzarella in the pasta if I have any. Top with a mixture of breadcrumbs and more cheese, bake until bubbling and golden. Serve with a tomato and red...
  48. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

Macaroni cheese is my favourite dish of all time. Closely followed by Mexican. So there.
  49. onetwothree

The Troll's Head

A kitten disco would also be relevant to my interests. I quite often pick my girlcat up and dance around with her, much to her disgust.