1. 4

Gotham

I find this quite enjoyable!
  2. 4

Puntastic

These puns are getting a bit crusty!
  3. 4

Limericks

I've had a bit too much to drink While doing the breast stroke in the sink Did I swallow detergent? Whilst dressed as Dick Sargent
  4. 4

FT 321

I found the fairy article to be dull, and a difficult read. Aren't fairies rather old hat? Discuss!
  5. 4

Limericks

Something's moving behind that curtain! I see a hairy hand, I am certain Now a deep raspy growl Then a long lusty howl
  6. 4

Puntastic

You get a big tic for your efforts!
  7. 4

Limericks

Just where are your social graces? Undone, like your corset laces!
  8. 4

FT 320

My copy has just arrived, and since I haven't read the horror comic article yet, I cannot comment on the "spam" link on this thread...
  9. 4

Puntastic

You know the saying, "Eat, Drink And Be Sherry, For Tomorrow We Die-t!" :oops:
  10. 4

Puntastic

I see we have the usual folk grumbling about this thread!
  11. 4

Limericks

Just watch me perform this new trick To do it well I need to lick The back of my knee Covered in yak wee
  12. 4

Puntastic

And it shall be water colours under the bridge!
  13. 4

FT 318

Having finished the current copy, I am waiting eagerly for the next issue!
  14. 4

FT Magazine's future...

Long Live Fortean Times!
  15. 4

FT 318

One of the best FT's in a while! Always showing that there is more out there than I think there is!
  16. 4

Doctor Who 2 (Avast! There Be Spoilers!)

When the Doctor reads the chip, it clearly reads S.S Marie Anntionette, and in smaller writing, but still legible, sistership to the SS Madame De Pompadour - and the Doctor later states his brain is still rebooting...
  17. 4

FT317

Of course they read Fortean Times! How else would they know whom to abduct and probe?!
  18. 4

FT 318

For the first time ever, my copy has arrived the day before it goes on sale! It usually arrives a week or two after it goes on sale! Looks like a cracking good read!
  19. 4

FT317

That's what I like about FT - always introducing me to something new that I've never heard of before!
  20. 4

FT 316

Why is there no variation in aliens visiting? Is it because we've all been exposed to the little grey men in movies (think Paul) or tv (think Stargate SG1) that people who claim to be abducted can't think up something more original?
  21. 4

Puntastic

You know that the Rolling Stones gather no Kate Moss... :oops:
  22. 4

FT317

The last issue took three weeks to arrive at my abode...
  23. 4

Limericks

This nudism lark's very fine But somewhere you must draw the line Beachballs everywhere People stop and stare As we all frolick in the Seine! _____________________________________________________ Overindulged on the home brew A purple dragon I did slew
  24. 4

FT 316

A corker? That's how people describe "Wines And Spirits" magazine! :D
  25. 4

Puntastic

There's only mushroom for the toads tools!
  26. 4

Puntastic

Wine? Don't know how you can beer it!
  27. 4

FT315

Why have other people mess with your head when you can do it yourself, and for much cheaper...
  28. 4

Puntastic

I say this thread is a bums rush!
  29. 4

Puntastic

Diggers always call a spade a spade!
  30. 4

FT314

I had also trouble reading the white print on black background for the Superhero article! Lucky I sat out in the sun to read it...
  31. 4

Limericks

Three little girls from school are we! Though that does make us sound rather twee Knuckledusters and chains Spliffs and ill-got gains Fill us with joy as we run free! ____________________________________ As I left the Eighth Dimension
  32. 4

FT314

There's nowt wrong with bollocks, tastefully presented! Great issue, even with Strange Deaths moved to the back page!
  33. 4

FT 313

It seems that there isn't an issue of the magazine that doesn't have Crowely or John Mitchell in it - a few issues without those two cropping up anywhere would be nice!
  34. 4

Limericks

My "selfie" looks a bit strange Since I live from the test site downrange With two heads in the pic Lips pendulous and thick And man-boobs like a mountain range! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Watch as I strut my funky stuff!
  35. 4

Puntastic

I see this thread is starting to smell!
  36. 4

FT 313

But is it what we want? Is it heck! Just one issue without him would be a blessing!
  37. 4

Limericks

Just let me turn you upside-down And I'll wheelbarrow you into the town We can wave to my mum She's the one dressed in plum
  38. 4

FT 313

Haven't got this issue yet, and still reading last issue...
  39. 4

FT 313

Have yet to have either breakfast or the current (313) issue of FT!
  40. 4

FT 312

Well, that's humans being humans for you...
  41. 4

Limericks

I woke up face down in the dirt In my best "I Shot J-R" T-shirt I did it with style Grinning all the while
  42. 4

Limericks

Careening towards the cliff in my car With a truly zen calm quite bizzare Thelma and Louise
  43. 4

FT 312

Just recieved my copy - and only eight days after it went on sale in England! Usually it takes two or three weeks to arrive, so I am a Happy Bunny! :D Haven't read it yet, but it looks a cracker of an issue!
  44. 4

Who Sells FT Near Me?

Well, educational standards are dropping everywhere! Thank (insert deity of choice here, if one feels the need!) for Fortean Times, the only magazine that assumes its readers can spell!
  45. 4

FT 312

Needy and/or creepy just about sums up every single Fortean Times reader! :lol: Still reading the last issue, as it arrived three weeks late! What's the point of having a subscription if it turns up three weeks late?!
  46. 4

Limericks

Whenever I'm feeling frustration Caused by a barking Alsation I get hold of a bone That's shaped just like a phone
  47. 4

Limericks

Doing deep squats last night at the gym I felt a strange lean to one side in a limb Due to the ponderous mass Of a drunken lass
  48. 4

FT311

I'ms still waiting for my copy to arrive! :cry:
  49. 4

Doctor Who 2 (Avast! There Be Spoilers!)

I was there, too. Got my copy of The Five Doctors signed.
  50. 4

Puntastic

I may have to weed this thread out!