Search results

1. Klaus Weber

The New Members' Thread

Thanks very much.
  2. Klaus Weber

The New Members' Thread

I'm not saying Spy-Fi is Fortean. I'm just saying that my book was mentioned on these forums in that context. The book is quite mysterious, difficult to figure out and makes use of speculative technology. I imagine that is why it was mentioned on your Soy-Fi forum. I joined Fortean on the...
  3. Klaus Weber

The New Members' Thread

I'm new to Fortean so I don't know. It was deemed to be by someone else - i.e. it was described as "Spy-Fi" on one of the forums here (personally I don't consider my book to be a genre book and I wasn't even aware of the term "Spy-Fi" until it was so described).
  4. Klaus Weber

The New Members' Thread

Yes, I work there (or here from my pov).
  5. Klaus Weber

The New Members' Thread

Yes, that's the one. There are a reasonable number of results if you Google my name.
  6. Klaus Weber

The New Members' Thread

Lol! The mods will be glad to hear there is no mention of that event in the book. In fact, I like to think it's not about party politics but is only political in a wider, theoretical sense.
  7. Klaus Weber

The New Members' Thread

It's an attempt to destroy the financial system and bring about revolution. I like to describe it as - a novel written in the style of a political thriller but with some elements of speculative technology.
  8. Klaus Weber

The New Members' Thread

I trust this is the new members thread and that I'm not replying to some random topic (I'm using my phone so it's hard to tell what's going on). First of all, my name is not Klaus Weber. My real name is Iain M Rodgers. I decided to register "Klaus" on Fortean because someone on here seemed to...
  9. Klaus Weber

Hi, I want to input my Facebook page and YouTube channel on my profile. It tells me I need to...

Hi, I want to input my Facebook page and YouTube channel on my profile. It tells me I need to input it in the correct format, but not what that format is. I managed to get it to accept my id for YouTube - but that does not link to my channel.