Search results

1. Vardoger

I Saw And Photographed The Loch Ness Monster In 2006

Out him in the Nessie research community as the photo thief he obviously is. If Silverity has any guts left, he can come to this thread and explain himself.
  2. Vardoger

If he's not in the last place you think you would look, look at the first place you thought you...

If he's not in the last place you think you would look, look at the first place you thought you would look.
  3. Vardoger

Christmas 2019

Cloudy, minus 2 degrees Celsius and snowing real hard. First snow of the season in Oslo. Yeah. The Christmas season is officially on.
  4. Vardoger

Latest Internet UFO Sightings

Yup. That's mentioned in this article.
  5. Vardoger

A newly stabilized UFO video originally from 2009. I'm a bit disappointed they did not show the stabilized video in full screen. The video is supposed to show two aliens on the UFO. See video stills on the right in the video.
  6. Vardoger

Vatican Villains

Who needs the mafia when you got the Vatican?
  7. Vardoger

Rumors says it was the bishop, who enjoys serving strychnine with the coffee after whoreship(!)

Rumors says it was the bishop, who enjoys serving strychnine with the coffee after whoreship(!)
  8. Vardoger

Crop Circles

A ghost crop circle.
  9. Vardoger

Fortean Music

Nightwish, "Amaranth". Music video about an angel falling to Earth. Rescued by some villagers. The music video is inspired by a painting by Hugo Simberg: "The Wounded Angel".
  10. Vardoger

I have a pen, I have pineapple Uh! Pineapple-Pen! Apple-Pen, Pineapple-Pen. Uh...

I have a pen, I have pineapple Uh! Pineapple-Pen! Apple-Pen, Pineapple-Pen. Uh! Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen
  11. Vardoger

Day Of The Animals

Queen is this bird's favourite.
  12. Vardoger

Day Of The Animals

Pussy getting licked. Very safe for work.
  13. Vardoger

Halloween 2019

14. Vardoger

Hold a chicken in the air. Stick a deckchair up your nose. Buy a jumbo jet. And then bury all...

Hold a chicken in the air. Stick a deckchair up your nose. Buy a jumbo jet. And then bury all your clothes. Paint your left knee green...
  15. Vardoger

Random/Peculiar Images

It's Lion King through and through.
  16. Vardoger

California Fires: A Result Of Unknown Weapons?

One of the California fires caught starting on a surveillance camera. Notice the large orb in the background on the horizon. After a while it turns itself off and to the left of it, it suddenly starts to burn(you can see the smoke). Doubt it's a weapon. People speculate it's the orb which...
  17. Vardoger

Swallowed Up By The Ground: Sinkholes!

Somewhere in Kuwait...
  18. Vardoger

Jordan Peterson

Looks like he's trying to make a living of Jordan Peterson by transcribing everything he says and does. Perhaps he has found a loophole which allows him to do it. https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-text&rh=p_27%3AJohnny+Rockermeier&s=relevancerank&text=Johnny+Rockermeier&ref=dp_byline_sr_ebooks_3
  19. Vardoger

Jordan Peterson

It's not their book? Well who's is it then?
  20. Vardoger

Jordan Peterson

It's like she needed a photo of her father too, to appeal to the "Petersonites".
  21. Vardoger

Jordan Peterson

"Carnivore diet"? Must be the same as "stone age diet" or "paleo diet"?
  22. Vardoger

Yeah, remember what happened with the transdimensional gas station.

Yeah, remember what happened with the transdimensional gas station.
  23. Vardoger

Get scared and please come back with some footage.

Get scared and please come back with some footage.
  24. Vardoger

Drop A Weird Meme

25. Vardoger

Roads? We don't need no stinkin' roads.

Roads? We don't need no stinkin' roads.
  26. Vardoger

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Not really surprised. It's a good video.
  27. Vardoger

UFO = Unidentified Falling Object?
  28. Vardoger

Live Webcams From All Over The World

Not really live. It's updated once every hour during the day. The webcam follows the construction of the E-ELT in Chile. They're expecting it to be finished by 2024 and it will be able to take close up photos of exoplanets. https://www.eso.org/public/outreach/webcams/...
  29. Vardoger

You don't know, until you know...

You don't know, until you know...
  30. Vardoger

What Are You Eating & Drinking?

One large borek with fried minced meat dough. It's halal, but I think I will survive.
  31. Vardoger

But wait! There's more!

But wait! There's more!
  32. Vardoger

What's The Most Outrageous Conspiracy Theory You Have Heard?

It's a real place used by the US political elite for partying and performing mystical illuminati rituals.
  33. Vardoger

A Rather Strange Fetish

This one features a person sniffing a woman's butt in public.
  34. Vardoger

Like sands of the hourglass

Like sands of the hourglass
  35. Vardoger

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

If you're talking about The Whole Story, it's because she had put on a new vocal on the song.
  36. Vardoger

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

Businessman making PR for his company talks about the Mandela Effect and Quantum Physics.
  37. Vardoger

What Music?

38. Vardoger

Day Of The Animals

The cleanest rat in the world.
  39. Vardoger

Day Of The Animals

Funny but fake. In the original video the cat slaps the dog for nothing.
  40. Vardoger

The Picts

Oldest carved runes was found on a spear dated back to 200 A.D. in Norway. The rune language is probably a few hundred years older than that.
  41. Vardoger

Christmas 2019

Sorry for being a killjoy, but there's a logical error here. He asks Santa who he is while he wonder why he is appearing before Thanksgiving, which suggest he know who Santa is.
  42. Vardoger

The R.I.P. Thread

43. Vardoger

Live air webcams from the wild fires north of Los Angeles. Edit new link.
  44. Vardoger

Christmas 2019

Christmas ornaments and candy for sale in a few stores already. Christmas Soda(julebrus) will be available in grocery stores next week.
  45. Vardoger

Add both links to webcams and embedded ones. The bears in Katmai National Park in Alaska are having an All You Can Eat Buffèt just as I post this.
  46. Vardoger

It goes down the time drain, and ends up in another universe somewhere.

It goes down the time drain, and ends up in another universe somewhere.
  47. Vardoger

Jordan Peterson

In what arseholey way does Jordan Peterson behave?
  48. Vardoger

What Music?

Life in the Finnish country side.