1. dannycheveaux1

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

Confused with Damien's litle tricycle in The Omen? Go to 1m 19 secs
  2. dannycheveaux1

Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot Film

The muscle movement in the leg is really interesting
  3. dannycheveaux1

Historic UFO Encounters: Newspaper Articles

Brilliant Feinman, it's been fantastic seeing all these clippings, it'll be a great resource to look back on again and again. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions of course and maybe a lot of these reports CAN be explained in hindsight but what you have given us is really in the spirit of...
  4. dannycheveaux1

The Psychosocial Hypothesis (PSH)

When was this Fah? and from which road did you observe it?
  5. dannycheveaux1

Historic UFO Encounters: Newspaper Articles

Excellent stuff Feinman! Much appreciated - the pre - forties reports are really interesting to see in their original form
  6. dannycheveaux1

If they are moobs they are almost voluptious!
  7. dannycheveaux1

No way - they are definitely breasts
  8. dannycheveaux1

Going back to the time when it was filmed, it must have been some stroke of genius to make it a female suit If this film didn't exist and someone was filming a hoax today - would they even now contemplate making it a female?
  9. dannycheveaux1

Have a look at the start of this video light feet underneath and the gait is pretty human, considering
  10. dannycheveaux1

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

Even though I have always been interested in Fortean things including ghosts, up until very recently I'd not heard of the "Hat Man" phenomenon and just saw a reference to it by chance. Probably 40 years ago now, a close family member and his wife and toddler lived in an ex council house in the...
  11. dannycheveaux1

Jenny Randles

Great, I can get a copy from Amazon by the looks of it - thanks Jenny
  12. dannycheveaux1

Jenny Randles

Hi Jenny - many years ago in one of your books you published the story of my cousin in Liverpool experiencing what was probably a close shave with ball lightening. I did a sketch that was shown. I lent the book to someone long ago and never got it back. Would you know which one it was please...
  13. dannycheveaux1

Photographs Of Gnomes

Eyespy - where abouts did your experiance take place?
  14. dannycheveaux1

Photographs Of Gnomes

Great story - was this rented house very old, or the grounds at least - and which part of the country?
  15. dannycheveaux1

The Loch Ness Monster

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1061057/loch-ness-monster-nessie-scotland-folklore-myths-image-ricky-phillips-new-evidence/amp nice video
  16. dannycheveaux1

Jack The Ripper (Compendium Thread)

Experts dealing with known serial killers generally state that the killer had built up their level of crime before reaching their peak. It's very likely Mary Ann Nichols probably wasn't the first or last to be attacked or killed by Jack. On another note, during the documentary fronted by ex US...
  17. dannycheveaux1

Unacknowledged

Steven Greer gets a lot of negative comments in FT (as do UFOs in general). Instead of taking any particular member's opinion as the definitive point of view and so close out most posts in this forum, I would urge any Fortean who has lost their enthusiasm for the subject to watch a few of the...
  18. dannycheveaux1

Window-Seat UFOs

OK Eb, I wouldn't always agree with your all posts, but you've nailed it this time! My "sighting" is solved! Cheers, Dan
  19. dannycheveaux1

Strangeness seen from commercial flight

Hi AndyT I had a similar-ish experience on a flight from Manchester Airport a few years back, see below: http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/window-seat-ufos.38062/#post-893524
  20. dannycheveaux1

Moon Landing: Hoaxed?

Despite all the exasperated protests by some members, this topic has been opened again! Isn't it about time this old chesnut was put to bed? Let's just agree they never landed on the moon and forget it!;)
  21. dannycheveaux1

Incredible TR3B UFO Video Footage?

That's a great post MungomanII - It's refreshing to hear such a detailed first hand experience
  22. dannycheveaux1

OOPArts: Out Of Place Artefacts & Archaeological Erratics

Mooksta, it probably IS a hoax but can you post the link where this is shown to be the case please? Cheers
  23. dannycheveaux1

The Enfield Poltergeist

Yes of course that's possible but it's also the manner in which she (or Bill) tells the story of how he'd died that sounds so matter of fact and natural which makes it weird
  24. dannycheveaux1

The Enfield Poltergeist

In the Interview with a Poltergeist documentary, a previous occupant of the house, Terry Wilkins confirms that his dad, Bill, had died in precisely the way Janet relays it (speaking as Bill) which was VERY creepy!
  25. dannycheveaux1

The Enfield Poltergeist

Sky Living has also recently shown the Channel 4 documentary Interview with a Poltergeist - quite balanced really and although my memory of the events as they unfolded on tv and the papers at the time left me very sceptical, watching this documentary changed my attitude slightly. I haven't seen...
  26. dannycheveaux1

What DO You Believe In?

Agreed Gattino - I think subject interest comes and goes with the amount of coverage in the media - the only thing I would add is if a person is lucky enough to have had a personal experience then it would be extremely frustrating when an "expert" decrees they have the difinitive answer to the...
  27. dannycheveaux1

Who's Worth Following In The UFO-Scene These Days?

Dr David Clarke is one of the reasons I gave up on the FT mag - you're correct Zeke
  28. dannycheveaux1

What DO You Believe In?

What a great topic! Conspiracies or Cover-ups happen all the time so to me it is too general a point, whether it is blaming others for a disaster and changing or hiding the evidence to suit the official line or "protecting" the public from what they don't need to know. Some specific...
  29. dannycheveaux1

I agree the walk does look like "bloke out for a constitutional" but to me that gives it an authentic feel. It doesn't look like someone in a suit TRYING to walk like an ape. Also as has been noted many times the cone shaped head (or crest) and the sloping forehead don't look like an ape suit
  30. dannycheveaux1

Apologies if this has already been posted - another stabalised version of the Gimlin film http://imgur.com/YyEqJsk
  31. dannycheveaux1

Latest Internet UFO Sightings

Good but there doesn't seem to be any movement in the landscape ie car headlights so could be a still frame and the lights animated in a separate layer
  32. dannycheveaux1

It looks very impressive - if legitimate, is there a mundane explanation or are we seeing a controlled craft, alien or otherwise?
  33. dannycheveaux1

Very interesting - thanks for posting!
  34. dannycheveaux1

What Happened To All The Sightings & Abductions?

Agreed, WeirdExeter! The "Case Closed" attitude that crept into the FT magazine was the main reason I stopped subscribing after many years of being dedicated to it, sending in clippings, letters etc Strange Things ARE still happening and being seen (including exiting UFO activity) but they...
  35. dannycheveaux1

Moon Landing: Hoaxed?

See, I for one was willing to let this topic lie but it just refuses! I've heard the rumour before about Kubrick and of course he's not around now to deny it. If it was stage managed then someone had to do it! But Hollywood has produced films based on conspiracy myths as "true" before of...
  36. dannycheveaux1

Giant matchstick UFO caught in photo

That's interesting Ebu and a nice picture but I don't think it's what we saw from the plane Here's my "artist's impressions" from back then: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3784380659/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3785190784/
  37. dannycheveaux1

Giant matchstick UFO caught in photo

Your "Matchstick" looks similar to the "telegraph pole" that I witnessed from the airplane window in the early 90s soon after taking off from Manchester. I posted a reconstruction here a few years ago - sadly no camera with me at the time - never without one since!
  38. dannycheveaux1

UFO Filmed By BBC During 'Look North'

A similar scenario on live tv, this time in London in June: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CfO8k8Ib0Q clip at 3 minutes 30 secs
  39. dannycheveaux1

SETI To Make Contact Within 25 Years

I don't understand how this post subject relates to UFOlogy The SETI people generally don't believe that any UFOs could possibly be extraterrestrial visitors - as that would negate their reason for being And off the top of my head I have some problems with the whole SETI thing anyway: The...
  40. dannycheveaux1

'Ata' The Alien Pixie: Chilean Micro-Humanoid Found

Has any human whether or not suffering from progeria ever had 10 ribs?
  41. dannycheveaux1

Yes Hu, it's very intriguing. I don't know why it's not been causing more interest, although to be honest FT would be making more of the story had it been a fake like the fiji mermaid! I'm gonna try and watch the full video in the next couple of days
  42. dannycheveaux1

UFO Filmed By BBC During 'Look North'

I remember this at the time - still a mystery It LOOKS like it's going under the span of the bridge and following the path of the river, whatever it is
  43. dannycheveaux1

Given that this is now "officially" a human, it is even more of a mystery. It isn't a fetus - it's too far developed, so what is it? The Flores Man discovery sparked all kinds of debate and this creature raises all kinds of implications such as the origins of the myths of elves and pixies...
  44. dannycheveaux1

Narrow mindedness

Watching an episode of Jane Goldman Investigates (I realise it is quite a few years old now) that I hadn't seen before, I was reminded of how narrow minded scientists can be. It was the Aliens episode and over all it was pretty balanced. Jane visits Prof Ian Morrison at Jodrell Bank for a...
  45. dannycheveaux1

Mary King's Close

Thanks Garrick - very interesting and good luck with exposing Wiseman!
  46. dannycheveaux1

Liverpool Leprechauns - Help Needed!

I've never heard about the Liverpool\Leprechaun connection but it does seem this topic is really an excuse for anyone to have a go at Liverpool with the usual stereotypical scouser comments And now you'll think my comment is a typical knee-jerk touchy, over-reaction well... probably, yes...
  47. dannycheveaux1

Rupert Murdoch Controls The World

The threat to the Conservative vote from UKIP is growing and Murdoch recently met up with Farage, probably as a not-so-disguised threat to Cameron that his papers may drop their support for the tories. Cameron is obviously worried enough to go back on his promises.
  48. dannycheveaux1

JFK: Kennedy Assassination Etc.

One of those who shouted was police officer Roger Craig http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.ba ... craig.html Depending on your point of view he was either an obsessed conspiracy nut or an important witness who was harassed to death - who began questioning the official line from day one
  49. dannycheveaux1

There were issues surrounding the actual discovery of the rifle and shells. The police officers who were first on the scene said it was a german model identified by a stamp on the barrel which corresponded with the shells. The official version is that this was a mistake and it was Italian - a...
  50. dannycheveaux1

For the record, his firm opinion is that LHO was the lone shooter. No! surely not!