Search results

1. Shady

FT 362

Just got it today, might have a read later
  2. Shady

FT 361

Got this just now, don't know if i will get around to reading it, i still have several others to read
  3. Shady

FT 356

Just got this, doesnt look too bad Project Five Percent looks interesting, all about Unsolved UFO cases re-examined Front cover is the Cottingley Fairies, never been much interested in those
  4. Shady

FT 339

Just received this, thats a scary teddy on the cover :eek: A nose for trouble: Pets that sniff out owners illnesses Boring for Britain: Meet the nations dullest men The XXX Files: Et sex and hybrid babies Return to East Gate: Rendlesham Forest revisited Big pharma conspiracy Hedgehog myths Yeti...
  5. Shady

A Voice and a Visual (not related)

Ok, i am not sure that i have told these on here, but here goes My husband and i were looking after a house for a friend, it was night, we were in bed, i needed the loo so i went down stairs, as i got into the living room a voice, right behind my right ear said, in a clear loud whisper, 'Make...
  6. Shady

FT 332

Just got home and was suprised to see it here, havent read it yet tho.
  7. Shady

Dead Cat and Vet

This woman is a sorry excuse for a vet :( http://news.sky.com/story/1467566/vet-posts-pic-of-cat-she-killed-with-arrow