Search results

1. Shady

Humour & Jokes

Make sure you wrap up for Christmas, especially your face https://www.anekdot.ru/i/caricatures/normal/19/12/7/1575715645.jpg
  2. Shady

Great Acts Of Stupidity

Really, wtf, i was ok, isnt that the New York Times?, are you in US? How can i read it and you cant? Answers on a postcard please :p It asked me to log in but i ignored it and just read it. It is a good read but very poorly written
  3. Shady

Great Acts Of Stupidity

Yea, sorry, i cant find it anywhere else, found this instead, quite a good read https://www.nytimes.com/1972/03/12/archives/-nub-city-and-other-stories-of-an-insurance-investigator-insurance-.html
  4. Shady

The Troll's Head

Oooooo crisp butty, loverly :D I like plain crisps with some HP sauce
  5. Shady

Great Acts Of Stupidity

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2106076/Two-men-cut-friends-hand-SAW-insurance-scam-collect-670-000-payout.html and https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/insurance-fraud-cost-man-an-arm-and-a-leg-0x6gw8zz5 Wonder if they get paid disability if they get caught
  6. Shady

Minor Strangeness

It looks like satellite communications, from looking at the pics that Trish71 posted
  7. Shady

What Have You Been Doing Today?

:deny::rollingw::rollingw::rollingw::rollingw::rollingw:
  8. Shady

Cats & People—What Are They Like?!

I got 7/8 It's ok looking at their faces but having the whole picture gives you a little more insight to how they are feeling as well Awww all those adorable kittens and cats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs
  9. Shady

A nice bath and fresh sheets always help one feel better after something like that, I am glad she is well and once her tiredness is over, lots of ice cream, or whatever her favourite food is XXXXXX Aww thats a beautiful pic
  10. Shady

Darn, shows how much i know about politics, i had voted for my MP and thought there was another vote for PM, bet my council thought i was mad, thank you for your help
  11. Shady

@Yithian Hope your daughter is ok and take care of yourself as well X Maybe some one can help me, cause i have probably made a fool of myself with the council, now i know we have the regional voting, which i did, but, i thought we were having a general election were we vote who is the PM, am...
  12. Shady

Humour & Jokes

https://www.anekdot.ru/i/caricatures/normal/19/11/30/1575141428.gif Kewl
  13. Shady

Humour & Jokes

Ok James, you got me hooked, LMFAO off to look for more
  14. Shady

Your Victorian Villain

Do i detect sarcasm here ? :P
  15. Shady

Your Victorian Villain

@Frideswide You will make a wonderful spy ;) Well my location is easy to get lol
  16. Shady

OMG ComfortablyNumb what a gorgeous place, totally stunning
  17. Shady

Things That Make You Go... WTF?

Thank you, i still would not feel right in calling someone that tho, altho i would still use it in other contexts.
  18. Shady

Your Victorian Villain

Mata hari of Scotland
  19. Shady

Your Victorian Villain

@ramonmercado That sounds like a place they try out the concrete booties
  20. Shady

Things That Make You Go... WTF?

*slaps him up side of head* For the love of god tell us, i dont watch the news and i aint sitting thro it I would like to ask a question, Does the word not offend you at all, as to me i thought queer would be offensive.
  21. Shady

Your Victorian Villain

Sounds better Now you sound like an insufferable fox hunter :P
  22. Shady

Your Victorian Villain

@Swifty He sounds like nobody would want to :O X
  23. Shady

Your Victorian Villain

You can go off people ya know lol Bryan Ferrys brother maybe
  24. Shady

Your Victorian Villain

Ingoldmells Hood doesnt sound very villianish
  25. Shady

Just Seeing And Experiencing

I did used to go to Spiritulist church, help out, watch the psychics that came
  26. Shady

FT 387

Is it just me or does the cover feel all nice and glossy more than is normal?
  27. Shady

Medical Mysteries, Bizarre Cases

All i remember is they were black and thickish and just floating, by thickish i mean bout quarter of an inchish, my hubby was not one of those peeps who moaned when he was ill, this really knocked him back all that from a pork pie, it was from a shop when we lived in Skeggy, we should have told...
  28. Shady

Fortean T-shirts

I fancy the weird world of Charles Fort, but its kinda short, and the ghost books as well will probably make those a Christmas present for myself :D Thank you
  29. Shady

Fortean T-shirts

Hold on, you have published books, ?
  30. Shady

Misinterpreted Headlines

No, that's New Year
  31. Shady

Corruption In The Vaccine Industry: The Death Of Jennifer Jaynes

Sorry @Yithian and sorry @EnolaGaia yea, misread, stop speed reading, and stop reading more into what someone says apologies profusely, *walks off dragging feet*
  32. Shady

So im overly credulous?, thanks
  33. Shady

Minor Strangeness

*In a spooky voice* someone will hand in the necklace, it will be returned, fear not :D Ya boobs ate it ? :D
  34. Shady

Cats & People—What Are They Like?!

Awww what a lil sweety give him a hug from me X
  35. Shady

Two shotgun wounds? I would have thought after one to the head another would have been impossible to do, but, i am probably wrong
  36. Shady

Fortean T-shirts

I found this and its nice https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fortean-Squad-Alien-Spaceship-T-Shirt/dp/B07YXK15KJ/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=fortean+t+shirts&qid=1574958296&sr=8-2
  37. Shady

Fortean T-shirts

Love the top and bottom one, hope they are legit
  38. Shady

Humour & Jokes

Oooo me likes them 3 pair of spooky ones
  39. Shady

Negative Foods

5: Mushrooms
  40. Shady

Just Seeing And Experiencing

There are psychic schools? Sounds like all your experiences were good ones, thank you for sharing them with us X
  41. Shady

Negative Foods

2: Cauliflower
  42. Shady

The New Members' Thread

Welcome Ginger, if you wish we would be happy to hear what you have experienced, maybe post it here, if there is not a thread you think is apt for it then you could start a new one, when you are ready of course. Enjoy your stay X https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?forums/it-happened-to-me.21/
  43. Shady

Humans & Dogs: Cooperation / Co-Evolution / Domestication

That is incredible, such a sweety
  44. Shady

The Continuing Insult To The English Language

*hugs Ermintruder* I think you need it and gives one to the rest of them on this thread, tho not as big
  45. Shady

Suggestions For A Good Read

The Legacy is a series of books based on what happens after Atlantis (Stargate Atlantis) landed in the San Francisco harbour at the end of season 5, they are well written and i love them all, so much in fact that i am re-reading them now. There is a total of six books in this season. It was...
  46. Shady

What Are You Eating & Drinking?

This sounds better, cept for the ham. I have just eaten a whole bar of the most delicious chocolate ever, i usually eat dark chocolate, but i have never really had a love of it, but i needed chocolate, cause i have hated the milk one for the past two years, so i was in Tescos this morning and...
  47. Shady

Ewwwww, i remember my husband was really ill, vomiting and really watery poo it was disgusting, i callled the doc and apparently he had food poisoning from a pork pie from a shop, in the poo bucket was these black things, bout inch maybe more long, they were some sort of a worm coming from him...
  48. Shady

Just been to Tescos, and also admiring Titchs picture
  49. Shady

The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

If all else fails take it out and shoot it
  50. Shady

I see, from a story attached to the story above, that Gillette has made a new Ad about a transgenders first shave with his dad, suppose they are trying to make up that 8 biliion they lost.