Search results for query: loch ness

1. lordmongrove

Crowley at Loch Ness

Great Beast of the Glen.
  2. J

I Saw And Photographed The Loch Ness Monster In 2006

i had an experience at Loch Ness in 2006. I chose not to go public with it for fear of ridicule. This account is a pseudonym. There was one other witness and she took a photo. The experience was unpleasant (not bad, but definitely strange and we knew no one would believe it) so we put the...
  3. FrKadash

Rev. Dr Donald Omand & the Exorcism of Loch Ness

...become very interested in the Rev. Dr Donald Omand, C of E vicar, psychic and Circus Padre extraordinaire who performed the exorcism of Loch Ness. After a quick search I discovered that Omand published a book entitled Experiences of Present Day Exorcist (Kimber, 1970) and there was a book...
  4. rynner2

Loch Ness 'Balloon'?

Is it Nessie, a UFO, or something else? Loch Ness search for mysterious balloon-like object The emergency services undertook a night-time search of Loch Ness after reports a balloon-like object had fallen from the sky. The police, coastguard, lifeboat and an RAF search and rescue...
  5. T

Earliest Reference To The Loch Ness Monster?

... other than St. Columba! Do we have any references to the monster between St. Columba and the 20th century? I was just reading Samuel Johnson's account of his journey through Scotland in the 1700's, in which he describes "Lough Ness" in detail. Makes no mention of a monster though...
  6. W

Toad Found Deep Down In Loch Ness

Story from BBC NEWS:
  7. GNC

Loch Ness Monster: The Ultimate Experiment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainmen ... 156070.stm There's nothing about this on Channel 5's horrendous website, and it probably won't be as entertaining as the Incident at Loch Ness film, but might be worth tuning in for. Seems a bit pointless, though.
  8. A

Incident At Loch Ness (Hoax / Satire Film)

Check this out A Boat sinks on Loch Ness under mysterious circumstances Two scientists missing feared drowned Both work on the Walter Hertzog film Enigima of Loch Ness Could Nessie sink the boat see the video that may prove some unknown creature in the Loch All at this site...
  9. K

Man Takes Underwater Stroll In Loch Ness

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/3145584.stm This impress me much more than David Blaine. And it is for good cause. What a great guy! I hope he has friendly encounter with Nessie and stays safe!
  10. rynner2

Loch Ness Itself (The Loch And Its Immediate Environs)

Not about Nessie, but this could be a problem for monster hunters: Language barrier in Loch Ness They describe the local accent as 'coarse', but many others might feel that a Black Country accent is not exactly mellifluous! :D
  11. N

Did Mussolini Brag His Military Killed the Loch Ness Monster?

Mussolini vs. the Loch Ness monster Is it true that during World War II, Benito Mussolini boasted that his planes had killed the Loch Ness monster? When I read this in one of Jonathan Gash's 'Lovejoy' novels, I thought it was a joke, but Peter Costello's In Search of Lake Monsters also makes...
  12. A

Loch Ness Frivolity (Satire, Spoofs, etc.)

...the near future. The link to this SATIRE SITE is dead. Here's the text of the report in question: Amazing discovery of radiation beneath Loch Ness Researchers using nothing more technical than an old oil drum and bits of plastic toilet pipe have cored into the silt beneath the surface of...
  13. A

The Loch Ness Monster

nessie pic Anyone know who took this pic? (Image is MIA. It is subsequently identified as the 1977 Shiels photo. This specimen of the 1977 Shiels photo is inserted as a substitute for the MIA photo originally posted here.)