• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. B

Creating Fortean Times In Electronic Format

Hello all, the subject of creating Fortean Times in electronic format has been discussed on a few occasions in the past with particular interest in getting back issues available either for general interest or as a searchable database of some kind. The copyright clearly belongs to the magazine...
  2. B

looking for images of Hell

Hello all, I have a favour to ask to help my wife in the creation of her next fashion collection. She is working on a theme of the landscape of hell for the inspiration of colours, textures and images which she will abstract to make clothes which give an image of hellishness but without anything...
  3. B

Book Reviews From Past Issues

Hello all, I have been working on scanning in the book review sections of past issues and have been making reasonable progress. The reviews are passed to the FT website staff who are working on adding them to the Reviews section of the front page which will hopefully both give the website...
  4. B

Starfire magazine

Hello all, does anyone know anything much about a magazine / book type publication called Starfire? It seems to be all about magic and has a lot of rather strange texts in it as well as symbols and assorted other unusual symbols. I was given one of these a long time ago and have wonderd what...
  5. B

Strange Deaths

Strange deaths - by chainsaw http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/monitoring/media_reports/newsid_1683000/1683738.stm thanks Uncle Bulgaria
  6. B

Book reviews - the best from FT 132-135

Hello all, I hope to be able to make this a regular weekly article on the books reviews from back issues of FT which made full marks. It would be good if anyone who has read the books could add their comments by way of a follow up. Each book gets its own entry to make it easier to find...
  7. B

Charles Fort Books Online

Hello all, I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I tried searching for "book" on the website and did not find any other relevant hits. The books of Charles Fort are available online - free as far as I can tell. Check out"...
  8. B

Where to Find More / All FT Book Reviews?

Hello all, I was looking on the Fortean Times website for book reviews of either their own work or that of others but there is a limited selection available. Does anyone know if there is another place the previous reviews are stored or where the pre-webiste reviews from the magazines can be...
Back