• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. E

Testing my psychic abilities (or lack of)

Every time I log in to the FTMB and hit the posts since last login thing I try to guess how many there will have been. So far I've only got it right once. Anyway, I thought it would be interesting if I kept a record of my successes and failures, and thought this might be a suitable place to...
  2. E

A Tale Of Rhinos & Fire

Not sure where this post should go, I thought about Urban Legends and Cryptozoology but rhinos are neither Urban nor Crypto. Oh well... I was watching a film at the weekend called "The Gods Must Be Crazy" IMDb Listing which features a rhino that comes along and stamps out the campfires when...
  3. E

Audio Weirdery

(Hope this is the right forum to post this on.) I was browsing through some audio forums recently when I came across a link to this site: http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/ and wondered if anyone here has heard of Peter Belt, or maybe even tried his products? What do you think... can your...
Back