• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. T

Queen & Freddy's Voice From Beyond the Grave

I was watching the 46664 concert with Queen and Anastacia doing the final numbers and I heard something I've heard a few times before, particularly during the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert. I could swear I heard Freddie singing backing vocals. Now maybe it's just my brain filling in...
  2. T

FT changed my life.

I saw these posts on annother thread about the FT: From Beekboo From Stu Neville They set me thinking. That's certainly true in my case. I have a partner and a baby that I wouldn't have without the FT. It also changed to way I think about a lot of things, in essence it changed my...
  3. T

Male Nipples

I've always wondered why male apes have nipples as most male mammels don't seem to have them. A possible reason occured to me today. Little 'Aty' has a dummy (pacifier) which we giver her when she has colic as the sucking action is calming and helps sooth the paiin. Maybe men have nipples...
  4. T

They're here and they have no taste!

I was browsing through one of my favourite sites when I happened upon a link I hadn't noticed before. It was entitled 'The Grooviest Hotel in Wisconsin'. Little did I realise as I clicked on the link with carefree abandon what I was letting myself in for. I have long suspected that...
  5. T

Sleep Deprivation Survey (Poll)

Ok, what are your experiences of sleep and sleep deprivation. What's the longest anyone here has slept for? What's the longest you've gone without sleep for? What symptoms of sleep deprivation have you experienced? Have any of you experienced sleep paralysis, reccurring dreams, sleep...
  6. T

Sleep Deprivation

The more we do the less we sleep. In the modern world the presures of work and leasure are squeasing out sleep. If you need proof you only have to look at the times some of us are awake and posting to the message boards. We deprive ourselves of sleep willingly and often look on time asleep as...
  7. T

Weird Experience With Sigil Magic

For the last few months I've been trying out Sigil magic as suggested by the Comic writer Grant Morrison on an eppisode of Disinfonation. I tried to keep an open mind on it as befits a good little Fortean but I gave it my best shot. I expected that some of it would work (perhaps because the...
Back