• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Waylander

The Atlantis Thread

And now this, off the coast of spain. :) I wonder, it is near where, historically... I mean mythic-ally... it's suggested location was.
  2. Waylander

Mystery Beast Spotted in Scottish Field Sparks Debate

I am not sure, about you... all we have to go on is the word of the person who took the photo. But does this not just look like an odd tree stump? Something is little visually funny also, where the tree stump meets the neck. Seems like a visual clue as to a tree branch falling into the...
  3. Waylander

Robot Round-Up

Seriously, how long did it take that two armed robot to plate up! Have you seen a busy kitchen in operation. :) this thing would be fired after the first 10 Minutes.
  4. Waylander

The Murmuration Behavior Of Starlings

While I was witness to the most lack luster of murmurations I have ever seen just last week. Consisting of no more than 20 birds. But they did their best, all the swooping, spinning, swirling, looping, barrel rolling the birds could muster... They did their best even for the small number. :)...
  5. Waylander

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

VIDEO: Mysterious object appears on NASA live feed Kind of rare to see news report of this sort on Independent.ie news. What do you make of it. Atmospheric anomaly?
  6. Waylander

Moon Landing: Hoaxed?

Nvidia Debunks Conspiracy Theories About Moon Landing Not Sure if you have seen it? But very interesting... Bit Slow... but he gets the point across in the end. Certainly explains a lot.
  7. Waylander

Environmental Issues

Would this not just be a fast track to the Greenhouse effect?! Or worse still, blotting out the sun and lowering global temperatures with smog high in the stratosphere or close to it. Whatever way I look at it, it is not a solution... Just a short term solution for a locally affected area...
  8. Waylander

Astronomical News

Turns out, it is in fact interference from a secondary camera of the sun itself over the feed of this camera, that bled into the shot through high electromagnetic interference from the sun. Good explanation here, with overlays of the sun images at the same instance from the second camera, that...
  9. Waylander

Fortean Headlines

Ah Look at you guys Revel in this Topic, your such Smarties, like a bunch of cheap Minstrels, poor guy was just some poor Flake, who crossed the Lion. Just trying to get some Christmas Treets for his Kinder, no surprise there. Sure his life is no Picnic, Ye' get Buttons on the dole, bet he's...
  10. Waylander

Makings Of The Psi Machine

Was this not all described in the movie Avatar? :) Only they had to plug into a tree to hear and be apart of the ancients. They had not adopted Wifi yet I guess...
  11. Waylander

SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence): Compendium / Miscellaneous

Well Hello... Strange messages coming from the stars are ‘probably’ from aliens, scientists say Can it be true we have been receiving messages all along?
  12. Waylander

Only the First Space Shuttle Launch was 1981, and the film was made before 1980, released in 1980. Would he have known about the shape of the Space Shuttle Launch pad? Which is really not the shape in the carpet anyway. Although the Apollo 1 Jumper is an interesting addition to the scene.
  13. Waylander

Bigfoot / Sasquatch In North America

Well if you like the Hammock then you like to hear that our primate buddies, are already living in their own Stone Age! Of course it's all hammers and specially selected stones for the job. It's when they start sharpening those stones, that's when we should take careful notice.... :)
  14. Waylander

Bigfoot / Sasquatch In North America

So you would not be impressed with an Orangutan fixing itself a Hammock? :)
  15. Waylander

The March Of Technology

Well I say there are Tesla Cars there, but I had never seen such a high quantity of Performance Cars anywhere else in the world. Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Porsche's, Landrovers, sports cars I don;t even know the name of. I would say that at least 30% of Traffic were performance cars, and 40%...
  16. Waylander

The March Of Technology

Tesla Cars start at $200,000. Seriously the only people who can afford them, don't really have to worry about tax, and and road tolls. A recent trip to Sweden, suggests that Tesla cars are certainly driven a lot there. At the cost of these cars, I was surprised to see a few Yellowed up as...
  17. Waylander

Just to be sure you are properly prepared ;)
  18. Waylander

Ancient Irish Had Middle Eastern Ancestry, Study Reveals

? Is he postulating an Out of Ireland Theory? :p Emigration is still a big thing in the old country. I wonder... I wonder...
  19. Waylander

Robot Round-Up

Wow, he's like the Howard Wallowitz of the real world. It's Very strange behavior as far as I am concerned. Very Strange... o_O
  20. Waylander

Artworks That Predict The Future

Yes I did say that Rynner, I did :P Depository? Funny when words leave you and you qualify it with another... "Sure Suppository, its about puttin' stuff in ain't it" ;) DPlanktons avatar has it ;)
  21. Waylander

Artworks That Predict The Future

Just a small link to an online suppository of all his works. I could peruse these pages for months. Very interesting. "Le vingtième siècle" Seems to contain a lot of Future predictions, I like the Theater through the Phone page 57.
  22. Waylander

The March Of Technology

Just gotta watch your Legs when you are alighting from the vehicle. ;)
  23. Waylander

Geometric figures in the cosmic microwave background

Surely these are the Ripples in the Space Time Continuum, everyone's been talkin' about. Finally there is a picture. Would have expected a lot more ripples. :)
  24. Waylander

Meteors & Meteoric Fireballs (Observed Aloft)

Not sure if it goes here, but I have been following the development of the WT1190F for a few days now, since it turned out it was on a collision course with Earth, due to happen on the 11th of November now re-dated to the 13th. More so that it was most likely not a natural object like meteor or...
  25. Waylander

Well speaking of flags on the moon, and those fantastic photos NASA has released, here is one of the flag drooped on the moon, regardless of it's metal rod that was supposed to hold it up. So things do sag in space ;)
  26. Waylander

There has not been too much in the way of recent sightings, but this I found on a local entertainment site i found interesting. Some how, a Meteorite appears to be the remains of an alien cosmonaut. Well... Maybe...., I find it hard to see, bad photos, and the video is not much help either. The...
  27. Waylander

Europa

Has anyone seen "The Europa Report", a lot less fantastic than 2001, and 10. Based I guess on more believable space exploration endeavor of reaching Europa. It's interesting to watch, especially the landing on Europa, they did a good Job on creating a believable environment. End is a bit off...
  28. Waylander

UFOs filmed by NBC 7 San Diego April 28th

It'll be okay Rynner, plenty of mysteries still left in the universe. Why don't we go for a nice walk on the pier and we can get nice ice creams after ;) "....Poor dear... he had hopes you know... high hopes..." :(
  29. Waylander

UFOs filmed by NBC 7 San Diego April 28th

And here it ends, Radio Masts on a hill. Oh Well! No wonder it was so stationary. :)
  30. Waylander

Jim Elucier's Dreams

How, odd that the Constructive response comes from Graylien.... o_O The worlds a mysterious place...
  31. Waylander

Robot Round-Up

I thought they always used Tugs to deliver drugs, so nothing new there ;) As for SAFFire, Well, it is terribly slow, would not like to be carried through a flaming building by it, slow toasting. and not much use if an operator has to walk three feet behind it :) And a rain coat to protect it...
  32. Waylander

I think your so right, not a single flicker from any light in the background beyond the mock blurring of the image. And the most outspoken of the background spectators never really comments at all on what is actually happening in the video, sound like audio taken from another UFO video and...
  33. Waylander

Comets

Sorry Rynner, :) thought I got it all in there. Posted in the comet thread, excitement closer to home, from the previous posts about the very distant 67P, and even the date of the event. :p. Well so much for intrigue. Anyway I have tried to find out ore about the most prominent of these...
  34. Waylander

Comets

Some Excitement closer to home! Will be looking out on the 12th of January sounds like a big one, wonder will it be visible.
  35. Waylander

Boyd Bushman - His Last Interview

Yeah, I get ya, Mytho :) Still surely someone would have shot clear stills of the images and intersperse them through the interview if they were serious. And surely those photos of such great importance, would have turned up on a site somewhere. In fact a quick image Google Search of...
  36. Waylander

Chinese Mitten Crab

Quite worrying for Scotish Rivers, a large fresh water crab. Very alien looking it is too.
  37. Waylander

Portsmouth UFO?

All seems quite Gull'ible to me... :)
  38. Waylander

Volcanos / Volcanoes

:) I know, I keep checking also. Night time Viewing of the Bardabunga 2 camera is a must. Or as I now call it the Cowa-bunga camera. This happened to me the last time, Eyjafjallajökull, everyday viewing... I was an addict... actually left the Pad on the mantelpiece like a window to Iceland...
  39. Waylander

Volcanos / Volcanoes

Looking very active now, three flamers one major, and a lot of vents, opening. This second Bardarbunga Web cam has a good view.
  40. Waylander

It's all coming back.

Seriously will you scientists ever grow up. I see by your age profile your finding it difficult ;)
  41. Waylander

Volcanos / Volcanoes

Iceland Mila Webcams Incidently, if you want to watch live live, happening right now, webcams of various mountain volcanos in Iceland, this is a great site. I watched the old Eyjafjallajokull, for days with this sites cameras, they had three cameras on the mountain that time. It was...
  42. Waylander

Houston, Texas, August 2014

*cough, Yes, it was sort of what I was suggesting, PhotoShop indeed. They are far too similar. To Hoax or not to Hoax, why is the question!!!
  43. Waylander

Volcanos / Volcanoes

Cool, one of the cameras also caught a UFO, awsome ;)
  44. Waylander

Houston, Texas, August 2014

The second photo has the object at exactly the same object in the supposed Brazilian UFO Video Pretty impressive Kite control in Stormy weather, of course not sure how stormy it was. And the first picture does suggest it is of phenomenal size.
  45. Waylander

India's UFO flap

WHAT NO PHOTO'S? Damnit, Where are the Photos they took? They would have had excellant cameras and plenty of time by the sounds of it to take good clean, quality photos? Best I have Found
  46. Waylander

For once an interesting case

Interesting indeed, is he suggesting it is a sleep walkers photo. If so, then he photographed someone else in the shot, I did some inhancing of the photo myself. And it looks like the person in the photo is looking up to the lights, and could be wearing a dressing gown. I matched the...
  47. Waylander

Folkestone UFO's

Don't want to seem like I am advertising or anything, but maybe some of these anomalies might have something to do with the forthcoming airshow?. Preperation or Marketing ploy! :) Seems like they will have Venusians playing also, well, abba'escians. Or ghosts of an the old Hawkinge aerodrome...
  48. Waylander

Folkestone UFO's

All those people, and not a single attempted photo, not even a shakey Phone camera shot? Honestly, don't expect anyone to believe you these days, without at least some photo eveidence. :) Shame... Probably a limp that ran out of Juice...
  49. Waylander

Planet X - Nibiru Thread

Eh? Have you any links to these speculations with scientific minds? I know its a late response, but I am only seeing this now. I always like a good bit of Nibiru musing.
  50. Waylander

Airships / Blimps / Dirigibles (Lighter-Than-Air Craft)

The X-48 Blended Wing Body Research Aircraft Cool, Looks interesting, although not a BLIMP or Airship.
Back