• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Waylander

Mystery Beast Spotted in Scottish Field Sparks Debate

I am not sure, about you... all we have to go on is the word of the person who took the photo. But does this not just look like an odd tree stump? Something is little visually funny also, where the tree stump meets the neck. Seems like a visual clue as to a tree branch falling into the...
  2. Waylander

Chinese Mitten Crab

Quite worrying for Scotish Rivers, a large fresh water crab. Very alien looking it is too.
  3. Waylander

Meteor hit

So, what do you think, was that near earth pass of the asteroid 2012 DA14, the cause of the Russian Incident. It was said it would pass by without hitting, but maybe a portion of the asteroid broke off. and hit earth. Good Video here Rynner? Someone? Sorry, I thought I was posting this...
  4. Waylander

UFO Caught on Sunday Night Football! New Orleans

Surprised no one picked up on this one. It seems from the outset that yes, this is just another bug zipping through the sky in front of the camera and lights. But when they zoom in you can see it disappears behind the building in the background. Interesting that the look of the object caught on...
  5. Waylander

Giant Smalleye Sting Ray

Did we do this already? I'm facsinated, never knew it existed until a few moments ago, known to science since 1908, but rarley ever seen, and filmed for the fisrt time back in November 2009.
  6. Waylander

Mysterious Panamanian Cave Creature

What the Freak is this!!! Are these some freaky pictures or what?! Some kiind of impressive hoax? From the Sun of course but well intriguing! EDIT: Pic added by WJ.
  7. Waylander

Betelgeuse is shrinking???

Was just looking at this article! Just thinking that perhaps the star is simply moving further away? After all, stars and galaxies are supposed to be in a permanent state of motion? no! Maybe we're on an alternate course to that of the system were in lies Betelgeuse?
  8. Waylander

Turkish UFO Videos

Just been wondering why there has been no discussion of these very interesting videos. This link is to the second full length video. What are your thoughts people. People are obviously shouting hoax, but for the moment except for the fact that the video is unbelievable there is no proof of a...
  9. Waylander

Kelty woods Ghost

You can find the original image here, were you can see very little of what anyone is talking about?! But then I copied the image and the moment I enhanced it's levels, bingo out popped what very much looks like a flat capped brown jacketed loose trousered man holding a bag over his sholder, and...
  10. Waylander

UFO's over Ireland (2008)

This News report was interesting, and promises a bounty of Video and Photographical imagery. But were is it all? I hate it when they tell you about how good the pictures and Videos are, and fail to be able to produce one single image from what appears to be a rather good stockpile?
  11. Waylander

Object Crossing Moon Cyprus News

Okay, so I'm just back from Cyprus and while I was there, last Tuesday I think, I caught the end of a news report on the local news while channel hopping; well It could have been a Greek station too. I am not sure, but what I glimpsed was video footage of a large roundish object passing across...
  12. Waylander

UFO Photgraphed twice in vastly different locations.

Just looking through the website UFO evidence.org, and came upon two like or similar UFO photos from different parts of the world. One from Dorset in England and one in Vancouver! These have got to be the same object! In almost the same position. What d'ya think. http://www.ufoevidence.org/...
Back